Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 pm

It's Halloween night. Orion's favorite holiday. He strolls down the streets of a higher middle class neighborhood, hands in the pockets of his leather catsuit. What else would he choose as a costume? He unconsciously pulls at one of the 'ears' of his headband as his long tail, covered in short, sand-colored silky fur, swishes side to side, mildly annoyed already that he was unable to find a pair of ears that matched his real tail.

He casually gazes around the street at the hordes of kids, bags practically overflowing with candy even so early in the evening. He'll pause to stand beside a tree, keeping an eye out for his partner for this mission. He wasn't given much of a description of her, and he's beginning to regret not having asked for a photo, at the very least. 

This was going to be en experience, if nothing else.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Ugh. Was this outfit really necessary? She didn’t mind the full body spandex, but did it really have to be red with spots? A freaking lady bug? Rune? She’d planned on going in something much more revealing, but… She sighed heavily as he walked down the street, her hair for one pulled back into pigtails and then doubled over to look short. Even this ‘mask’ to cover her face irritated her, but this was a mission and one couldn’t complain too awfully much. At least they hadn’t made her dress like a woman out of Little House on the Prairie or Raggedy Ann or something even more terrible. She had to look on the bright side of this.

She hadn’t been given a description of her partner, or at least not much of one. They simply told her that he’d be in a cat suit, which on Halloween, wasn’t much to go on. Though women in catsuits were much more easy to find, there had been a few men in them as well. The dog continued forward down the streets as her eyes surveyed the surroundings until she saw a guy standing by a tree, in a cat suit no less. She paused and looked at him before approaching.

“Ah, Halloween… The perfect time for stealing candy, am I right?” She said with a laugh. If he was going to be her partner in this mission, he would get it. If not, he would think she was only joking. It was the perfect cover up for finding out if her was the right guy or not.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:33 pm

He'll turn his head in the direction of the voice and raise a brow at the woman, taking a moment to look her up and down. Travis treats him well, theres no doubt about that. But looks are only worth so much on a mission. 

He'll smirk at her joke and look back up to her face finally. "Best night there is for it. You think this is a good spot for us to start trick or treating?
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm

She was so used to being looked at by men that it hardly bothered her at all anymore, but she gave him a seductive smile nonetheless before turning her gaze out over the masses of children, bags full of candy ripe for the picking.

"I'd say this is as good a spot as any. And they're all so vulnerable looking~" Rune laughed warmly. "Let's see how much candy we can wrangle up, shall we?"

Last edited by Rune Tyche on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:15 pm

And so, with our two unlikely villains, we start our mission~

With both of you getting ready to try and steal candy, we'll start with the set up: Spotting your first victim. After all, you simply can't just run up to every single child and go "Give me all your candy or else." Nah...some kids are great kickers. And others have parents. Pick wisely~

______
I need you to roll me a Talent that involves spotting something.

(If you have a sight talent, roll the Proficient Die. If you don't, you must roll the Unproficient die.)
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:29 pm

"A great idea, my ladybug." Orion will grin at the costume and wink. He will scan the surrounded street for some good victims. "I wager I can collect more candy than you, love."

Proficient: Sight
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:29 pm

The member 'Orion Hale' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:45 pm

" 'Your' ladybug, hmmm~?" She purred with a curious look over to him. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, kitty cat. But... What are you wagering, exactly? I don't compete unless the prize is worth the fight." Her gaze turned to sweep back over the vast expanse of children to spot the perfect target.

Proficient: Insight

Last edited by Rune Tyche on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:45 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Orion, you find the prefect kid. A boy about ten years old. Old enough to go in a group or alone with the right kind of parents. He seemed to be straggling behind a larger group of kids who paid him little to no mind. Maybe needed just one more kid to let their parents let them go out tonight. Rip. He'll be an easy target. Give me a good go in getting him to give you his candy. A persuasion or intimidation talent of some kind.

Rune. What can we say? Kids are gross. Even kids this old. Everywhere you look, parents can be seen. That, or the groups look too tight. Or...the lone kids look crazy and be best to just avoid them. Though, you could try again. Or attempt a different thing.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next