Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Orion will look to the two girls, sigh, and head on over. He'll plaster on his most charming smile. "Hi ladies, having a good night so far? I have a favor to ask, maybe you could help me out..." He'll look down, attempting to appear bashful. "My little brother had his candy taken earlier this evening. Kids heartbroken. Would either of you be kind enough to offer up some of your candy?"

Proficient: Deception
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:51 pm

The member 'Orion Hale' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:06 pm

It didn't take the kid long to decide, not a second worth of thought before he handed over his entire bag of candy for a boob touch and though she would normally be appalled at her own behavior, this was a challenge and this was her golden ticket. Besides, he looked at least 13 and she was giving the kid something to brag about to all of his friends. And it was likely she'd never see him again. No harm, no foul, right? She gave the snot a 3-second grab and then stood and turned with a smile. "Thanks for doing business, kid. Have yourself a good night." and with that, she made her way back to the place she'd originally met her partner in crime and waited for him to catch up while keeping her eye out. Maybe another perfect target would present itself.

Proficient: Insight
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:06 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Both girls had a quivering lip for your sap story, Orion. Quickly, they decided to give you half of their candy. After all, little childre. Deserve it more than they did. "Tell him some angels are looking out for him!" They waved goodbye and now you have enough candy to call it quits. Your mystery Ladybug is by the starting tree.
Rune, you spy another kid some extra candy he doesn't need. Though you get the feeling he would be a very tough cookie to steal from. But up to you.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 pm

"Thank you girls, this will really cheer him up. I can't wait to see the look on his face." He'll take the candy from them and head back to his ladybug~. 

"Well, fancy meeting you here. How'd you fare?" He'll eye her bag of candy. "What do you suppose the winner should receive, hm? Unless....you still need to get more?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 pm

A tough sell... She examined the kid a bit more closely, but after some careful consideration and the fact that the kitty cat had returned, she shook her head at his question. "I fared pretty well, I would say so myself~" She purred happily and showed off her whole bag of candy before giving a triumphant grin. "But I think I'm done for now. It's enough to finish the job. As for the winner..." She paused a second in thought.

"How about a few drinks, huh? Your treat, of course. I promise I won't buy the most expensive liquor in the bar." Rune gave him a teasing smirk. "We might even be early enough to get in a few costume contests~"
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 pm

He'll let out a low whistle and show off his bag, that, while decently full, doesn't have nearly enough to combat hers. "Well, well, looks like we have a winner then, don't we?" He'll grin at her and offer his elbow.

"How kind of you to offer up my wallet. But I could certainly use a drink. And....." He'll look her over once more and smirk. "Couples costumes are always likely to win some extra cash, aren't they, Ladybug?"

He'll begin to steer her in the direction of a nearby spot~
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm

Rune was so very proud of her bag of candy, even more so as he whistled at it and she raised her head triumphantly but took his arm as he offered it, moving in nice and close as was her usual motions as she smirked up at him. "Of course it's kind of me. I know the importance of a drink and so long as it gets me drunk the same, I can deal with a bit less class." She said as she noticed his gaze trailing down her once more.

"Extra cash is always worth the trip. Halloween only comes once a year, after all. Best to get as much out of it as we can~" Should she tell him her name? Nah. Nights like Halloween were all about the keeping one's true self hidden under a mask. Perhaps if they met again, it would be a great time for introductions.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:03 am

Congratulations on completing maybe the easiest mission on the site to date!

You both receive +1 level up, +1 New Talent, and $100 each. Enjoy~
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4