Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats

+5
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Alpha 001
Harper Fairfax
Svala Svingrior
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty Re: Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats

Post by Game Master Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty Re: Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats

Post by Harper Fairfax Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm

With quick thinking on Alpha's part, the two of them had gotten on the right path. Of course it was an Bowling Alley. It was so simple. And here they were in the graveyard. Boy were they bad at this! At least she was. Maybe it was about time to just rethink everything there was in her life. Should she really have bought that dress with those heels? Maybe that hat was too much.....oh well. Maybe another time and another place. Turning to Alpha, she spoke as she walked. "Do you think we will catch up with the others? I feel like we are so far behind. I doubt we will actually win anything at this rate." She sighed. It would have been nice to win...but with the walk all the way to the graveyard, even running to catch up seemed like a lost cause. "At the very least, walking there shouldn't be too much of an issue. Unless you think we have a chance and should run for it?" She left the choice up to Alpha. If he wanted to run, they would run. If he remained silent, walking was fine with her.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Alright, everyone. The event will now be locked. Rewards will be handed out soon and I will post them here once I have that announcement done.

Thank you for your participation and we hope to see more of you next year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Alright, to everyone that has participated in this, congratulations. Though you didn't finish it, the event was won by some snot-nosed kids with too much time on their hands. But not to worry. No one leaves emptyhanded~!

Everyone receives a multitool, containing a small knife, a flathead, and a Phillips head screwdriver, and a file along with a very small amount of money for participating. Thank you everyone and we hope to see you in the next event!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5