Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Bad girls always have more fun. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Bad girls always have more fun.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad girls always have more fun. Empty Bad girls always have more fun.

Post by Patience Rose Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:31 am

"Awe~ What a precious little kitty-kitty." Patience waited for the older woman to take more notice. Letting out a gentle meow, combined with a soft trill she would slowly blink at the woman. A prime target, big fluffy expensive fur coat, covered in sparkly jewelry. What glitters is truly gold. Whether or not that saying was right in her head it was exactly what was running through her mind. Sparkly, shiny, money. With another gentle trill, the black cat would purr her loudest moving herself to rub against the woman's legs. She smelled like a powdery perfume, and her make-up was three shades too dark. Looking up to the woman she would slowly shift her weight from one of her front legs to the other, working them back and forth. It was a kneading motion, an easy tactic. As the woman bent down to touch the cat Patience would quickly take a few steps back. She could see her target. A rather sparkly gold bracelet, covered in precious gems, and probably worth a lot. She really didn't need it.. After all... She'd be dead soon someday. As Patience took her steps back the woman would lean over reaching out, "Oh nonono~ It's ok, come'mere kitty-kitty!" And.... Close enough. With one very swift movement Patience would slip her fangs over the delicate trinket, and with a quick tug the expensive sparkly would rip from her wrist. It didn't matter if it was broken or not, she would have it taken apart and sold by pieces. Before the woman could even react, the black house cat would be running as fast as she could away from the gullible woman. Straight to the nearest alleyway.

Successes, she had done it. This charm would easily pay for a few new items in her wardrobe, and warm food in her belly. She could already hear the woman screaming at the top of her lungs, how she had just been robbed by a stray CAT. Already she sounded crazy. This alone made the Animalian smirk with the bracelet in her mouth.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Bad girls always have more fun. Left_bar_bleue10/10Bad girls always have more fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Bad girls always have more fun. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad girls always have more fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Bad girls always have more fun. Empty Re: Bad girls always have more fun.

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:01 pm

A shill cry echoed through the eastern end of the shopping district, reverberating off the grey stone faces of the various marketplaces, and catching the attention of an officer currently stepping out of an import grocer. On this day he was off-duty, so the authoritative prowess he’d usually have on the streets was only half-way intact. He kept a simple leather wallet and all his work items inside, but there was no incentive for him to moonlight as the law in any way. Until now.
The woman scrambled past him in a frenzy, red-faced and flustered, and gasping something he couldn’t quite make out between her fits of sputtering. Dom carefully approached the woman, both hands up and TCPD badge flashing in the sunlight. “Ma’am, I’m a police officer. Calm down so we can figure out what’s wrong.”

She seemed to gain a new wind after noticing the badge. While her air of wealthy indifference had long since shattered with the peace, he could see she tried to recover some semblance of being ‘above it all’ when speaking to him. Wrong?! I’ll tell you what’s wrong! A feline pillaged my jewels! Pillaged!” She appeared to shudder at the memory and adjusted her fur coat around her. “There is a cat burglar on the loose! A real one!” By then a sizable crowd had gathered to watch the spectacle. Surprise and confusion buzzed amongst the group as she continued.

Meanwhile, the woman was beginning to lose her nerve from all the excitement and decided to use Dom as a brace to keep from slumping over. He looked around for some sort of assistance, but the crowd only continued to speculate, their helpful natures overwhelmed by their curiosity for how the situation would end. Great. One day off was all he asked for. Just one. With the distressed lady in tow he led them to the nearest bench...along with the company of the ogling crowd.

She sat down and began to fan herself. Dom folded his arms and put on a brooding face, holding her gaze and listening intently as a good officer would. Which was somewhat tough in this case, when an animal could be his first suspect. “You say a cat stole your jewels from you ma’am?” he asked, trying to sound as understanding as possible. “What did it look like...Black with yellow eyes…okay…it might’ve been a stray…uh huh…ran down the next alley…” He realized immediately where this led. It opened into a newer construction site, connecting this end of the district to its adjacent neighborhood by bridgeway.

He radioed a car to pick up the woman and take her back to the station for a formal statement. In the meantime, he made his way to the construction site to do some investigating of his own. The area was empty save for a few pieces of equipment, uplifted concrete, stray planks, and an unfinished metal skeleton of the bridge. The red-bricked apartments loomed on the opposite side. Everything was quiet for now. But if a cat were to come this way, where would it go? His question was soon answered as a dark blur suddenly darted out of the nearby alley.

At first Dom couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Then he realized the cat did indeed match the woman’s description -carrying a golden bracelet in its maw and all. The sight almost made him crack a smile, but then he remembered petty theft wasn’t anything for a lawman to laugh at…not often anyway. Surely this time warranted a pass. “And here I thought cats were supposed to be clever. Are you aware that stealing is a crime?” he called loud enough to catch its attention.
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Bad girls always have more fun. Left_bar_bleue10/10Bad girls always have more fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Bad girls always have more fun. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad girls always have more fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:47 am

Patience would have been at a slower trotting pace by now, in her mind she played with the idea of selling the bracelet. 'I wonder how much this scrap will sell for...' Her tail held high in the air as she carried her pirate's plunder in her fangs. For a moment she considered the pain she had just caused the older woman, who's screaming could still be heard with her sensitive ears. Unfortunately for the older woman, Patience was true to cat nature, so she couldn't care less. Served her right for attempting to touch her. Not every animal in this world was what it seemed. And that old woman surely had plenty of wealth, what was one less sparkly trinket in her collection. People like that pissed her off anyway. That old woman was in no war humble with her wealth, the way she wore it painted a target on her own back. She's lucky it was a small house cat who robbed her, and not an entire group mugging. Wealth is nothing, if you're dead.

As she continued on her path her pace slowed even more, she was searching for a spot to be able to shift to her more humanoid form. Perhaps the construction site would allow her to put some distance between the noise and shed her furred form. This new area was fun. Plenty of places to play and hide when she wasn't busy stealing from people. Plenty of places to practice her climbing and jumping. Some would say it was rather dangerous, but to her it was exciting.

Then a voice. At first it didn't quite click in her head what he had said. She couldn't speak in this form, her words were kept to herself. Turning her head slowly toward the voice her yellow eyes would narrow, and her soft velvet ears would fold back. The fur on her back would stand at end. 'Ooh good... A cop? Clever...' Interesting, they had already caught up with her? This one must have been smarter then the average shmuck. Should she change shape in front of him? It would be the only way she could communicate with this seemingly human creature who spoke the common tongue. Then again... If she shape shifted now, he would know what her 'human' form looked like. A image burned into his rather... Handsome skull.

Taking a few steps to slowly turn around to face him she gently set the 'shiny' down on the ground. For a cop, or so she assumed, he didn't look like your average coffee drinking chain smoking idiot. Curiosity made her wonder how he smelt. With a soft internal giggle, she watched him eye her. Sitting her rear down on the ground her long soft tail would slowly swish side to side. She kept her intense yellow eyes on him, her slited pupils slowly growing rounded. By now she'd have her sensitive ears pulled up listening to anything else around them. If he reached for anything she wouldn't hesitate to bolt in a second. Her cat form could outrun this fool, even attempt to dodge bullets if needed, but there was no way in hell she'd outrun back up. After a few more minutes of quietly watching him the cat would yawn softly, it's fur would seem to start shifting. It only took a few seconds, but the cat would grow into a young woman.

Bad girls always have more fun. IMjCKZ0

Her frame was slightly athletic, with small curves in just the right places. She was sitting on her rear, arms loosely wrapped around her knees in a rather relaxed lazy fashion. The woman's skin was very pale, which broke the 'black cat' stereotype. On the sides of her head two large cat ears would poke out from loose long jet black hair. Behind her, from a (currently) unseen hole cut into her black skinny jeans, a long black furred tail would curl around her, the tip slowly curling and uncurling. Pulling her arms slowly from her knees she would slowly reach her hands up showing him she was unarmed. With a slow but swift movement she would pull her hair up into a messy bun, using a hair tie that had been around her wrist. Then she sat back on her hands. Her chest was covered in a rather tight white tank top with a decal of some unknown metal bad. On top of that she had layered a plain leather jacket on top. With a playful smile, the young woman would let out a gentle giggle.

"I thought cops were supposed to be cautious... tsk tsk." Patience would shrug him off, "Are you aware that you're in a 'shady' part of town~ By yourself?... Who's to say my people don't have you surrounded? Common house-cats... Or Animalians? Maybe my plan was to lure a naive cop into his death? No one would ever suspect death by cats..." She was bluffing, there were no other cats around as of now. This was her territory, but would he call her bluff? Patience wasn't the type to stay and fight someone, if this cop called her bluff and reacted with aggression she would find the nearest escape route and dart. Still carrying her playful grin she slowly shook her head, "I'm kidding. Spilling your blood wouldn't do anything but bring more heat down on me... And, I'm not really into killing cop eye candy. The young woman's sharp snort would cut the tension as she stifled a laugh, You caught me~ I did it... I stole that poor old woman's priceless trinket. Maybe she should learn to keep her hands to herself~ Not all sweet eyed kitties are just dumb beasts... Oh~ Should I charge her with sexual harassment for stroking my fur?" Her voice was a gentle alluring purr, her expression showing her devious nature. The woman was clearly playing with him, her tone lacking seriousness.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:09 am

Immediately Dom switched gears from an initial instinct to use force. He didn't expect the thief to be a girl. Not only that, but her interpretation was pretty convincing as well…even with the tail twirling idly behind her. Dom recalled how the victim described the attacker as a “cat burglar”. And here he used the word ‘attacker’ very loosely since it still eluded him how a 20cm or so-tall furball managed to commit a successful robbery. Her transformation into a human-hybrid wasn’t subtle at all, and her appearance afterward was very unique; even unforgettable one might say.

Judging by how leisurely she carried herself, despite having just committed a crime, however petty, he knew she wouldn’t come quietly. Nor would she be turning herself into the precinct anytime soon. All of a sudden he wished he studied up on Animalians like her more. It was smart to cover the basics when facing a supernatural. Especially when said supernatural started making threats. But for now neither of them had to worry about backup striking from the other side. The construction site remained desolate, and there wasn’t any movement from the surrounding apartment buildings.

Dom folded his arms and frowned at her, showing his indecision at that moment. Wealthy folks in Twin City tended to share a single point of exploitation: an unspoken rule among them that the law had priority to the highest bidder. And as much as he didn’t want this to be true, sometimes it was an internal battle to resolve. If the victim were anything but a rich biddy hopping from boutique to boutique, he probably would’ve let the beats take care of it later; most likely allowing Patience the time she needed to clear her tracks. However, he knew the station probably had a claim for emotional distress coming their way despite it not being their fault. Someone needed to take the blame, and although the TCPD wasn’t an easy target, most of the time they were the only targets apart from the actual culprit. Which was a cat.

“That bracelet doesn’t belong to you,” he replied seriously, trying to ignore her off-kilter comments. Her laughter put him in a mind to end this quickly; the faster to show how wrong she was and throw away the key. “Hand it over peacefully. Then after serving time for larceny, you can start working on an honest life. Sounds like a fair deal to me.”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:13 pm

She would smile wider as the man crossed his arms looking down at her, 'oooo Daddys angry'. The cat didn't dare say it out loud, but her smile was enough.  His voice was stern, serious now. Which only caused the cat to swish her tail from side to side. It was a visual warning for him, one she didn't do on purpose. Perhaps she really was a moron, or maybe she was enjoying this. Who knows. Looking up at him her ears would twitch slightly.

"Clearly the bracelet isn't mine. I think we've established that. Gold doesn't fit me well anyway." She waited for him to continue his cop rant, once he finished she would shrug lightly at him. "A few things, Mr.CopMan~" The Cat woman would sit up slowly, her eyes would narrow. . "I'll hand it over, but this whole idea of me 'serving time' ain't gonna work." She would keep her stern stare on him, ready to shift and bolt if he made any quick movements. At this point she could attempt to run from the cop. Could he shoot her? Was he armed? Would he? Her face might be on the watch list if she got away. If she wore any of the power behind the 'Valentine' name it wouldn't be a problem, but she didn't. Her name wasn't Valentine, and more so she would die before she even asked for help from 'them.' There was no way she would bother her master with such a petty problem. Letting her tail swish back and forth again, she would smile at him. Letting her facial expression relax. "Ya know~ Being a cat has it's advantages..."

A coy smile would slowly spread across her face, "Sure~ You could take me in... I could just shift back into my primal form... I wonder how crazy you'd look bringing in some stray cat? As far as they know I'm just a silly kitty that saw a dangly 'string' and snagged it." Her tail would continue to swish behind her, "Or... You could take the trinket back to the woman... And let me go. Pulling her right hand up slowly she would shake her pointer at him, "I know~ You're gonna say no... But like I said being a cat has it's advantages. I see things in this city, that most people don't." She waited to see if he was interested in what she had to share with him.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:45 am

“Nice try, but you’re in no position to start bargaining,” he said mildly, a hint of disbelief in his tone. Dom’s initial reaction was to go into another side-long tirade about the TCPD code of ethics and how cops were expected to yield to a certain standard -yadda, yadda. Boring stuff for the most part, but most effective in dampening a perpetrator’s morale if need be. Yet after giving her words more thought he had to admit she made some solid points. And for someone only a few paces away from losing their autonomy, she didn’t seem to diminish her guard in the slightest even when appearing relaxed; although he was sure she was prepared to book it at any moment.

Arresting a cat for stealing sounded as ridiculous as…well, arresting a cat for stealing. Even with the woman’s testimony back at the station, which most likely had his co-workers scratching their heads by now in unanimous confusion, the actual crime would probably become a second thought. With the first being: Cats don’t rob people. They also don’t serve as defendants in court either. An image appeared in his mind of a certain dark feline, placing its paw on a leather-bound Bible and being sworn in as the only other witness to its own crime. A simple and smug ‘meow’ was the only answer given to the question: ‘~Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?’ He soon abandoned this line of thinking before it got out of hand. Suddenly her sense of perspective wasn’t so irrational after all.

Yet as one of the rarer Animalians residing in the city, revealing her human façade was a very risky move on her part. She’d be fairly easy to identify in a lineup. He reckoned she realized this as well, judging by the change in her winsome cadence to one more cautious. However, with how things were going, simply throwing the book at her felt less and less like the right option.

Dom took a step back and nodded towards the bracelet in her grasp, gaze hovering a little less strictly over Patience. “Tell me something. Why’d you take it in the first place?”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Patience's smile widened a bit hearing the cop say she was in no position to bargain. Somehow she didn't believe his words. Oh no~ She had plenty of room to bargain, there were a few different routes she could take if needed. As she stayed quiet for the moment there was a strange flicker in his eyes. Auto pilot 'cop' seemed to have been shut off, for now.

Then his next question would throw her off. He asked why. Normally 'why' wasn't something that crossed her. Her tail would stop swishing for a moment, her ears would relax further drooping just a bit to the sides of her head.

"Why?..." Her expression changed from a devious smile, to a more serious but sincere grin. "I could tell you that I'm starving and it's for food, but why should I lie to you? I'm sure you'd see past the whole 'Damsel in distress' play rather quickly. Honestly, I was going to part it out to put some extra cash in my pocket. Some of it would probably go to food, some of it new cloths... Some of it... For my family." The last part seemed to hit closer to home, her pause indicated some extra thought for the people in her family. I can't tell you how tired I am of eating raw street rodents, and pigeons. A few cooked meals wouldn't be a bad way to spend it." Shrugging lightly, she kept her softening smile. "Sorry, I ain't no Robin Hood, but I guess it's better then spending it in the drug trade, eh?" The cat's tail swished slowly from side to side again as she waited for him to speak.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:58 am

Not expecting such an honest answer, Dom garrisoned back on his high-horse again. “Well...this should be a lesson for you not to live in excess. Taking more than you need only leads to trouble.” He eyed the dark-haired feline calmly, showing no indication of being affected by her words. It crossed his mind to simply cuff her, toss her over his shoulder, and call a car to pick them up. Yet doubt nagged annoyingly at his conscience. It sounded as if helping herself to other people’s things wasn’t entirely necessary on her part. -Not that ‘extra cash’ was an admissible excuse in court, but he could appreciate the honesty.

Nodding slowly to her last comment about the drug trade, not so much in agreement, but rather understanding, he then raised a hand to adjust the collar of his shirt. By family did she mean owners? This idea left him a little perturbed. Seeing as how animals in Twin City had actual rights, he was pretty sure they didn't go around referring to themselves as ‘pets’. Clearly her family meant a lot to her as well, whoever they were, so he figured they were part of the reason why she wanted to make a deal in the first place; a sentiment he could actually sympathize with. Other than doing jail time of course.

Dom held out a hand and gestured for Patience to give up the bracelet. He didn’t make a motion towards her, aggressive or otherwise, and only waited patiently for her to consider her next move. She couldn’t trust him; he knew that. The same went vise-versa. However, now was the chance they could meet in the middle if that's what she really intended. “About what you proposed earlier -It’s not unusual for the TCPD to recruit people with misdemeanor offenses as informants." While it was ultimately up to the DA to drop specific charges or not, the department had a choice to document their files underneath ‘cold cases' (or limbo as some officers liked to call it). At that point the case became inactive and the person was free to go about their day. They just had to meet conditions. And right now, he hoped that Patience wasn't all bark and no bite. "When you said you see things in the city that other people don’t, was that true?”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:44 am

Patience's ears were perked up wide as he scolded her, which only made her smile a little more evilly. Her sharp yellow eyes would narrow down a bit, showing she was back in cocky yet playful mood. The cat kinda liked being scolded by this man. Not that she would push her luck, yet, but he was admittedly handsome. For a cop. It was obvious she didn't take his words completely serious though. However, they were not completely ignored either, he wasn't wrong. Stealing for no reason wasn't something she should do so foolishly. The 'extra cash' was means to supply her with whatever she needed, since she never asked for money from the Valentines. Perhaps calling it 'extra cash' was her mistake, but she wasn't starving. Maybe she should only steal when she needed to? But... Where was the fun in that? With a smile on her face she waited listening and watching him, her tail rising and swishing slowly behind her.

For a brief moment, something seemed to bother the man. The look on his face made her curious, the gesture with the collar of his shirt. What had crossed his mind that had made him fidget just a little bit? The action made her think of old cartoons, where a character would pull on their collar to release some steam after getting hot and bothered over something. What was it that 'Hmm...' she'd let it go... For now.

As his voice cut through her curiosity once more offering his hand, the cat would roll forward in one swift movement. Going from sitting on her rear to being on her hands and knees. Curling up slowly from the ground then rising straight up into the air, her long soft black tail would sway from side to side. She wouldn't hesitate to crawl a few feet toward the cop. Each step she swayed her hips, her shoulder-blades rolled under her leather jacket as she prowled. She knew exactly what he wanted, and she was gonna give it to him.

Once closer she would slowly rise to her feet, extending a pale black nailed hand. The cat didn't hesitate to brush the back of her fingers (and nails) softly across his palm, letting them gently tickle the humanoids hand. Her eyes softened, her ears dropped a little. Behind her the long black tail slowed it's swish. Opening her hand fully she would drop the trinket into his palm. During this whole meeting, she kept her eyes focused on his. Any hint of sudden movement, any hint of him trying to grab her. Patience had already been planning a get away just in case. The cat wouldn't hesitate to let her free hand's sharp fingernails find the soft tissues of his face. The woman would go straight for his eyes if she needed to. It wouldn't take much for to claw his eyes out. Luckily for them both... The cat didn't feel as threatened. It would be a shame to scratch up a face like his, a tragedy really. If he allowed her to pull her hand away the cat's big toothy smile would widen again.

Thinking about what he had to say next would cause her tail to swish a little more. I hate to tell ya' Mr.Cop... But people with 'misdemeanor offenses' had to be brought in, in order for them to become official offenses. You're not gonna convict me of anything, at lest not if I can help it." Her eyes would get a saucy glint to them. The only time you'll get me in cuffs is in the bedroom. And good luck keeping me in them." Letting out a soft laugh she would playfully shake her head. Knowing very well this cop wouldn't think her 'joke' was as funny as she thought it was.

Yeah~ A cool cat like me gets to see a lot of things in the city. There's not a lot of cat animalians my size roaming around.. At lest... Not that I know of? Her tone would shift, as she purposely let on that she could be lying about the cat animalians. Perhaps there were others, maybe she really did have back up? With a gentle chuckle, she slowly shook her head. "Anyway... Most people are under educated about my kind. A Black stray cat to some people is just a black stray cat... Let's just say... Sometimes my rat hunts take me into places I shouldn't be... I hear things I shouldn't... See things that... Could get me in trouble." Standing herself up straight she still kept her eyes on the male. Pulling her right arm up she would extend it out above her head while her left one bowed in behind her head. A soft gasp would escape her as she stretched.

"More or less I get to see a lot of drug trades, prostitutes, small and large arms dealers, slave trade, murder... You name it, I've seen it. I'm 'mostly' a good girl, and stay outta that kinda stuff... But I'm sure a big hunky cop like yourself could easily gain some sort of leverage for knowing about it... mm?" As she rattled off things she had seen in the city her tone was almost bored as if the things she was naming were everyday sights of the city. "You'd be surprised how many people are being naughty right under your noses..."
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:57 pm

There wasn’t much Dom could do but remain silent during the exchange: steeling himself as Patience ambled closer, the feline seemingly bold in her actions while daring him to make a false move towards her, and relaying a dangerous expression until the bracelet was safely out of her possession. The natural flex of her hand was a dour reminder that the standoff could still go either way; regardless of who was right or wrong in the situation. Yet despite this warning, it took some effort on his part not to take her into custody. As she made a motion to separate his hand closed harmlessly around hers. He didn’t use enough pressure to restrain her there of course, but it was enough to get across that he could if he wanted to.

In the end her hand slipped away with ease. With the hard part over, he carefully tucked away the piece of jewelry into his trouser pocket. She was right about one thing: Best not to test the waters too much, especially in unfamiliar territory. The construction site was now awash in shadows following midday, but there was a chance they might not remain so undisturbed if one of the neighbors heard a fight break out. And getting a stranger involved was his last wish.

Unfortunately for him she knew a little bit about the legal process already. Clearly she meant to leave the altercation with the least amount of accountability possible, but for obvious reasons the odds of making a successful arrest without the actual ‘arrest’ part were pretty low. While she wasn’t nearly as guilty as a gunrunner or drug trafficker, allowing criminals to slip underneath the radar could lead to a world of trouble for the precinct.

Anyway, as far as he knew the only people who could brush off the police without repercussion were mobsters and their enforcers. She didn’t look like either a Rossi or a Valentine in that respect.  

“Surprised? I doubt it. We do a lot better than eavesdropping,” he replied, a hint of arrogance seeping into his tone. Sure, the TCPD couldn’t possibly expose every major syndicate of wrongdoing in the city, but he was confident they at least had the upper echelon of information afforded to them. Well, maybe not so much in the Underground, but those matters were always tough to investigate. Even with the department’s resources, going undercover always ended up being a logistical nightmare, and a lot of private investigators found it to be the hardest part of the job. This was the only area where she might have the upper-hand…or paw. In any case, the TCPD needed more detailed info from potential informants, not the whisperings of an odd gathering here or there. If her idea didn’t work out, then he suspected she would burn through her plan B and C pretty soon.

Dom studied her form for a second, gaze never trailing too long over a single part of her body. It was distracting enough that she stressed every arch and bend whenever she moved. -Just like a cat, but obviously as a humanoid there was a lot more to notice. He didn’t need a reason to invite another wave of banter. “I’m beginning to think you’re a kitten who’s been given too long a leash. If the bracelet’s worth is over a thousand dollars you’ll be eligible for a felony, and I’m sure that’s the last thing you want. Why not accept a misdemeanor? Can’t be the worse option here, right?”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum