Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Shogeki Tekina I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Shogeki Tekina

2 posters

Go down

Shogeki Tekina Empty Shogeki Tekina

Post by Shogeki Tekina Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:24 pm

Shogeki Tekina 3ebf5b5ec1797812f66db6491cdcfedb--dragon-pics-dragon-pictures  

Shogeki Tekina 8438d0d2ae876e2c7876f2ef178e4b8c--half-dragon-male-anime-warrior  

Shogeki Tekina 9e40e29e318a8eee38e6849bebd7710a

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Shogeki Tekina

Alias/Nickname: Sho

Race: Lightning dragon

Faction: Civilian  

Level: 0

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Blue

Appearance: In his human form he is 6'4" athletic build with somewhat long blue hair down to just above his shoulders. He also has a half form and his natural dragon form. In his half form he grows taller to a height of 6'10" and grows wings and a tail his as well has dark curved horns. his tail, wings and back have blue scale and the scales along his back wrap partially down and around his arms where his finger tips become clawed. He dresses in his human form in black long sleeved dress shirt with the arms rolled up to the elbows blue jean pants an black leather boots.  

Racial Detail: As a dragon he can take on two additional forms human and half-dragon. he can see in the dark, has very keen eyes and can breath under water.  

Personality: sarcastic, pervy humor, jokes at inappropriate times, protective nature  

History: The egg Sho was born from had been a lost egg. His egg had been found by an odd couple, a human couple. At that timer it would have been common for a human who found an egg like that an smash it. That’s what made this couple so different instead of smashing the egg they kept it and help it hatch. On the day Sho broke out of his egg there was a huge storm. His adaptive parents saw it as a sign of Sho’s future, as Sho is a lightning dragon. The couple raise Sho well an but they where only human and live short lives. Once the old couple passed away Sho left his nice remote safe home to see the world. That’s where Sho learned how much people could truly hate an where he truly learn how strong he was.

After a few hundred years Sho’s whole life changed in a day when he saw the most beautiful women walk into a random bar. When he saw this women he new she was a dragon, but there was something so, different about her. All he wanted to do was have a chance to know her. For the whole night he did anything he could to talk to her, or impress her. A few times he thought he saw a her looking at him when she thought he couldn’t see her, so Sho kept trying cause she was just playing hard to get. It seemed by the end of the night it was not meant to be since Gola Jaci the most beautiful thing Sho had ever seen left with out even say goodbye. The next morning Sho was out on a walk just to see the town when he came across the women from the night before. This time she wasn’t alone, she stood face to face with another dragon both with anger in there eyes. The male dragon attacked an Gola fought back.

It became apparent quickly that the male was a red dragon and wanted Galo for himself. This ment if he had to he would take her by force. Sho would not stand for it , not because he wanted the Gola as well but because she should chose who she mates with. Sho attacked the red dragon fighting hard an coming out victorious. After the fight Gola’s attitude changed, she told Sho yes and kissed him. Ever since that day Galo and Sho have been by each others side.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: long sword

Job Items: clothes on my back

Money: $25

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Parkour  

Skill: Cooking

Endurance: Swimming

Charisma: Intimidation  

Knowledge:  Survival  

Awareness: Insight

Combat: long sword

[be] Extra:[/b] Spot

Account

Alias:  Sho

Account: Shogeki Tekina

Shogeki Tekina

Back to top Go down

Shogeki Tekina Empty Re: Shogeki Tekina

Post by Luna Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Approved. Welcome to Twin City
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Shogeki Tekina Left_bar_bleue10/10Shogeki Tekina Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Shogeki Tekina Left_bar_bleue0/0Shogeki Tekina Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum