Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:03 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

Post by Luna Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 pm

Arden and Aeolus, congrats on making sure you didn't kill the boat driver. As well as making your lines and throwing them out. Sireissa, on the other hand, was struggling with this.

Arden and Aeolus. I want you both to roll me a percentile
Sireissa, you still need to figure out a way to get your pole threaded and then in the water. Either use this talent again, or find a new one
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Arden would look over with a chuckle watching Sireissa, "Do you got it, 'lil fish? Or do we need to help you?" His grin was his normal cocky, but somehow his eyes would read a bit more gentle. Looking over at Aeo, he softly whispered. "And you thought I was loud." Arden let out a softer laugh then normal, looking to the water.

Rolling percentile.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 36
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm

His eyes followed his brother’s when he spoke to Sireissa who did indeed look like she needed help in this. ”We’d be more than happy to teach you, princess.” Perhaps not as adorable as his brother’s nickname for her, but it suited her and how Aeolus thought of her. A princess of a little sister with both of them as her guards. Though after a moment, his brother leaned over and whispered to him, laughing in a softer manner than he usually did. The other just snorted softly before shaking his head and speaking in an equally soft tone. ”You are loud. It’s just that he’s louder than you.” He shook his head at what could have been an insult if not for the friendly grin on his face.

Rolling: Percentile
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm

The member 'Aeolus Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 93
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Sireissa waved them off. She was going to get this. She didn't need their help. If they could do it, so could she. Focusing on the task at hand, she looked to what it was she was doing. Either she was going to get this or she was going to throw it into the water and try something else. One way or another, she was going to get fish. Just...maybe not with a fishing pole.

_____
Proficient: Sight
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Congrats, Sireissa, you managed to get your bait on the hook and then into the water like the boys. You also need to roll a percentile for me.

Arden. Nothing is really happening on your end. Roll another percentile for me

Aeolus. Congrats on a nibble! However, this one isn't going to go down without a fight! I need you to roll me a strength like talent to start reeling him in!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 am

Arden would look over in shock at his brother's rod as it began to bend, narrowing his eyes back at his own pole he looked back to the water.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next