Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Pair of First Impressions

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty Re: A Pair of First Impressions

Post by Biran Everard Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Biran didn't shake or embarrass easily but he did question internally whether or not he heard the certain suggestive words leave her mouth. He didn't make any real notion or remark back since he had to deal with the waiter, but it was something that didn't have to be replied to. Best to leave them hanging on these things sometimes. Of course, she was a beautiful woman though and he could envision them together, tangled in sheets and having some good old fashioned adult fun. But why rush the night either, it was still young after all.

Biran listened intently to her as she replied to him. He wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, but sometimes blunt ones got the job done better anyway. At the very least, the blunt ones were deadlier. Even if she didn't need someone to be taken care of and a murder swept under the rug, perhaps he could still be useful in other ways. Even if he could listen, it seemed to help marginally. She thanked him for the glass and he nodded simply. "Seething anger is the worst though. The more you dwell on it, the more it consumes you. But hopefully this outing will cause enough of a distraction to keep that at bay." Reality was a hard thing though, and no amount of a good time could usually fix that.

This dame was a mysterious one though. She didn't like to talk about herself all too much, he realized that much rather quickly. Though it was probably better that way, keeping herself unattached to any sort of ties so she could operate in her business a little more smoothly. The more information you gave out in this city, the more it could be used against you and bite you in the ass later. He already had a number of Rossi's come to his doorstep with contracts against the Valentine's since they had caught word he didn't care for Travis much. The vendetta was personal though, and no reason to do business with that filth over. It was a matter of time before they came back with something else on him though.

Biran was taken a bit off guard finally. He heard it this time and now he was inclined to believe the words from earlier were not imaginary. His lips curled into a wild smirk but hid it only slightly with his wineglass as he took another sip. "You are quite the suggestive little minx, aren't you?" Her mere wink allowed a longing growl to slip passed the male's chest. That or it was the 4 shots finally hitting him and tapping into his southern dwelling desires. "We can take the night however you please. I'm here to assist in whatever way I can." If he had to prove himself, so be it. But the female's idea of impressing her seemed to be his idea of impressing most woman anyway. Something told the male that the two would get along just fine.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Perhaps he was right... Seething anger was usually the worst to deal with, but she didn't have much of a choice in this matter. She had had a very very heated discussion on the topic with her parents already and they had pretty much told her that if she didn't do what they wanted, marry who they wanted, that they would all but banish her from Twin City and that they would make her life the worst kind of hell imaginable. With their money and power, she could only imagine what they would do to a disobedient daughter... Hiding her fear of such consequences, Rune laughed lightly and  nodded her head. "I'm sure this will greatly take my mind off of it. It'll at least make me forget it for a little while." And really, that was all she wanted with this outing.

Rune couldn't help but giggle softly as he more or less complimented her. Well... To her it was a compliment, though most would see it as a growl, but either way, it only served to entice her further. A shiver ran down he spine at the sound and she returned his growl with one of her own, teasing in comparison to his as she gave him a toothy grin. Gods... This play needed to start before they did, lord knew this whole theatre would hear her.

Reel it back, sweetie. She told herself before she moved away from him, shaking it off in an almost canine manner as she took in a deep breath to clear her mind. This man was dangerous to her composure, that was for sure and she really was weak to the more primal and animalistic sounds of a male. "I'm sure if you're as trained as your body suggests, you will assist me just fine in any task I might need." Or perhaps she was putting too much faith in him? She'd come across men who looked up to the challenge only to leave with theit tails between their legs. 

Still... Her body said otherwise. It wanted what that growl had promised despite her pride being bound and determined to make him fight for it if he really wanted it. "You're dangerous in a different way, it would seem..." All she could do was thank the gods that she wasn't in heat. "I'm... Gonna use the restroom before the play starts. I'll be right back." She cast one more heated look over her shoulder, raking his body with one that said she was already wanting him naked before she made her escape.

She didn't return until she heard the announcer, giving her just enough time to calm down her sex drive before she returned to the room. "Sorry, there was a huge line. I guess no one wanted to get up in the middle." She said as she slipped back into the booth and took a seat on the male's lap rather than in her own chair, kicking her feet up and sitting on him sideways, snuggled against him as the show began.

Time Skip

Intermission was always the hardest... It was always right after Mufasa died and it was always the most difficult time to tear your attention away from the show. It was just after Simba yelled "DAD!" after watching him fall to his death when the curtain was drawn and intermission began.

Rune gave a soft huff as she turned to look at Biran. "Dinner then, my dear Biran?" She smiled before giving a slight wiggle of her hips, grinding against him a bit just to tease him.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:01 am

And there she went. Did he come off a little strong there? Would she even come back after that dominant male display? Biran probably should have been a little more careful at times, but this was his way. His mating habits were intense at times. If his partner couldn't keep up, she just wasn't strong enough for him. She called him dangerous. That wasn't exactly an insult or anything to be concerned over for him, though most others would probably think it so. However, she did seem to enjoy him so maybe he was overthinking it. Even then, wouldn't be the first time a woman couldn't handle him and he was hardly concerned.

Biran huffed a bit externally to physically relieve some inner tension as he walked over to his seat to finally get himself comfortable. He topped off their wine glasses and made any other final preparations for the long haul ahead. Rune also took her sweet ass time getting back, the show was nearly starting before she graced him with her...presence. She took a spot atop his lap as if she belonged there or something. Of course, he wasn't entirely complaining however his intimate areas were just starting to finally calm down from the high she already bestowed him with. He kept his cool though and assisted her in finding her comfortable place against him.

This all would have been fine for him if she weren't so distracting. Whether accidentally or purposely, Rune kept his attention affixed to her for a good portion of the beginning by adjusting herself constantly against him. The closeness, the friction, her heat, her scent all were factors in keeping him entranced on her. There was very little he could focus on and he doubted she had a very comfortable seat upon him. Still she remained and eventually he was trained enough to mind what was happening on the stage rather than what was happening between them.

~

Biran was very engrossed in the play. The dancing, the costumes, the music, the acting. All of it was so riveting and unlike anything he had ever witnessed before. Biran saw his own story in the one played before him, as he could relate to being a child being groomed for greatness by a mighty ruler...and father. It brought him back to his home and charmed him enough to look back upon his childhood in fondness. An intense moment had played before them, the father to save his son. But alas, the king of beasts would not make it because of a dastardly villain, and he would fall to his death. Then the curtains closed.

So moved and even still within the action himself, Biran rose to his feet with emotion. Of course, he did not forget about the lovely companion that was seated upon him and he rose her up into his arms effortlessly as he stood. "No! No, that can not be how it goes!" He denied intensely before growling lowly and snapping himself out of the dream land depicted on stage. He gave the opportunity to allow the woman down from his hold and then huffed once more. "Sorry...I didn't quite expect that. People said this was a happy story." Of course, there was time for it to redeem itself still.

His companion reminded him about dinner and he nodded. Right, food. That sounded good right about now and would probably help to recover from the emotional response the play got out of him. "Of course. You lead the way since I would not know the first thing about this place." He didn't know where they would find food, after all. Or what she felt like having if there were multiple options. Best to just leave it to her to get them there quickly.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Rune watched fondly at the people on the stage, occasionally casting a glance up at her companion who seemed equally entranced in the show. It had been far too long since her first time seeing a play for her to really remember the splendor behind them, but from his expression, it was even more amazing than she thought it would be. Her lips curled upward into a smile as she flicked her gaze back to show as she finally settled into a comfortable position and watched unmoving until intermission.

Such a terrible place to pause the show. And she wasn’t the only one to feel that way, it seemed. The dog gave a soft yelp of surprise as she was raised in the man’s arms with him, clinging to him to keep from falling though there was hardly any reason. She was sure that he was plenty strong enough to lift her, but the sudden jump into motion was a shock to her senses. Crimson eyes turned up to him as he growled at the empty stage before seeming to snap out of his stupor. Her expression turned sympathetic before she nuzzled into his neck affectionately, almost soothingly before she got down from his arms. “It is a happy show, my dear, this is only the half of it.” She said in a subdued tone that really wasn’t normal for her, but she… Understood the pain of such a show, especially at such a climactic moment. ”As they say, once you hit rock bottom, you can only go up~”

The woman stayed close to him rather than moving away from him until he agreed, telling her to lead the way. A sigh left her as she looked up at Biran before standing on her tip toes and pulled him down for what would likely seem like a kiss as she closed her eyes. But alas, a simple touching of noses, even slight Eskimo kiss before she flitted away from the intimacy of the motion. ”Come then, Biran. The restaurant is this way.” She smiled flirtatiously over her shoulder to the beast in the room before leaving and trotting down the hallway, stopping only to make sure he was following suit.

The dog half danced and half walked to the restaurant where she turned to look at her date as she stood in line with a playful and mischievous grin. ”So, what kind of budget am I on, my dear? Would you prefer I stick to the cheaper side of the menu of filet mignon on the menu?” She asked almost teasingly.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Pair of First Impressions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Biran was only slightly comforted by her words of it being a happy show. Knowing how these things go, it was probably going to get worse before it got better. But the ending was to be worth all this torment in the end, or so he was left to believe. He huffed a bit to himself and averted his eyes for just a moment. But in this one single instant, the woman had him bound to her as her arms gently wrapped around his neck. Her face came very close to his for a moment and he was simply frozen in time. This kissing thing that people tend to do, it wasn't his thing. But something drew him in and relaxed him enough to trust her. He closed his own two eyes and leaned in to meet her, but instead, they wound up touching noses. That seemed to be on purpose though. Hiding embarrassment, he rolled with it.

She scampered away shortly after and his eyes followed her curiously, an eyebrow just slightly raised. Her smile was absolutely infectious and he couldn't help but give her a grin back and bashfully rub the back of his head. "Yeah yeah, right behind you." And he was indeed right on her tail, careful not to lose her and risk losing his way. Biran couldn't help but smile at the pep in her step. Hopefully she was having as good a time as he was. Biran couldn't say he had ever had this much fun with a member of the opposite sex. Scratch that. He had fun with women of course, but never such sophisticated and civil "normal" people fun. It was a refreshing change of pace, even if his partner seemed to be as wild as he was.

The two finally ended up in line with a meal in bound. Biran didn't really care what they served, so long as it was edible. Rune seemed concerned over selecting something that was within a budget. "Nonsense, don't insult me. Get whatever you like." Then she mentioned a filet mignon and he almost started salivating before her. "They serve filet mignon here?" Of course, it was a god tier cut of meat. Even if he should of expected that, he was still very excited by the news. "I plan to enjoy myself so you should as well, love." He composed himself enough to speak to her. As the line dwindled down and they reached the hostess, she asked how large their party would be or if they wished to take their meal to their seats. Biran scanned and saw a few empty tables and figured they may as well sit and relax.

"A table for two, please." He commanded softly to the hostess who brought them inside and to their table and left them their menus. She suggested a number of specials for the night as well before she was off. "Quite fancy." He stated as he looked down to the table setting and took a peak inside of the leather bound menu.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:43 pm

It made it even more entertaining to see that he’d eased into the kiss only to taunt him with it further by not giving it to him, but at least he seemed to enjoy her attitude when other men tended to find her a bit too… Much when she got excited. Rune was playful and rambunctious and wild and to most men, her love of living could be seen as out of control, a tornado of emotion that teased the senses in what she saw was the best way. But this man, this… Biran followed after her closely, seemingly as happy with her as she was with him. Perhaps this was a match well made, or perhaps just freak coincidence that they got along as well as they had thus far.

As they stood in line, she was tempted just to take their meal back to their seat, debating on whether the privacy of a room was better than sitting out in the open with other people where they would be all but forced to be civil. ”I didn’t mean it as an insult, my dear. They do have filet mignon, but I know paying $100 for a steak can be a bit much and I’d hate to milk you dry…” She paused for a moment before her lips turned into a suggestive smirk and she looked up at him. ”Of money, anyway.” Her voice was quiet, almost a whisper to keep anyone from hearing her other than her companion beside her as she snuggled against his arm and laughed lightly. ”I’m sure I will enjoy myself just fine, thank you.”

As they made their way to the front of the line, she was looking around the crowd, trying to judge what was a better option when it came to going to their room or staying here, but it seemed Biran made up her mind for her. As they were taken to their table, she stayed close to him, arm in arm in a way that was likely seen as clingy, but that was fine. In truth, she was simply overly affectionate with those she liked or those that she was with for the evening and seeing as Biran fit into both circles, the dog stuck close to him until they were separated by the table, taking a seat on either side.

Rune got comfortable in her seat like she had with Biran’s lap earlier before she picked up her menu and crossed her legs under the table. ’With tickets that costed $250 a piece, yes. They do have a fancy restaurant to match the prices. I wouldn’t be surprised if that bottle of wine was almost as much, if not more than your meal.” She said with a shrug of her shoulders as she nonchalantly flipped through the menu, though she knew what she wanted. The Mixed Grill for Two, though she usually ate it all by herself was enough with a 10oz Filet Mignon, an 8oz lamb chop, 12oz veal strip steak and sweet and hot Italian sausage, it called to her every instinct. It helped that it came with a side of veggies and potatoes, but it was mainly the meat she came for.

Rune put her menu down after only a few minutes and looked at her date. ”How about we start off with an appetizer? The Escargot is divine~” She purred happily before giving him a grin. Just how daring would he be, she wondered? ”And if you’re a big eater and a meat lover, then I suggest the Mixed Grill for Two. That’s what I’m getting.”
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 am

Now that he was thinking about it, Rune was a very easy woman to please. He never thought any woman was simple to comprehend. Nothing Biran naturally did would be enough to satisfy, and if they weren't satisfied, he simply told them tough shit and never knocked on their door again. Rune however was something else. Like him just breathing was godly to her. Biran hardly needed the type of constant affirmation in life to feel worshiped or adored, but it was...nice? To feel as if he could do no wrong and everything he did or said was the right answer that was rewarded in an even better response.

It was hard to explain and put his finger on it for all this time, but he supposed that was a very captivating charm to her, the fact that she simply enjoyed him. He enjoyed her too and he didn't have to fake it. She wasn't possessive or obnoxious, just this perfect example of womanhood. Exciting but mild. Shameless yet reserved. Wild...but still proper. Strong but also delicate. Her personality alone was like a high to him, so new and refreshing. So many times girls were just too boring or too high strung, or otherwise didn't take the right amount of charge in the date or likewise, not enough.

Biran made no mention of finances to her. Sure things were pricey, but this was an outing. Being the highest ranking official in an entire building of trained mercenaries also provided him with enough confidence in being able to foot the bill for such an extravagant dine. Money wasn't something he spent often anyway, he had the reserves for things like this and was hardly concerned in the slightest. Perusing the menu for himself, it all sounded exquisite. She mentioned an appetizer for them and suggested the Escargot, which he recalled faintly as the fancy term for snail. Biran wasn't a stranger to such a taste, but he thought it wasn't something commonly enjoyed by normal modern folk. Of course, that was America he lived in, which was different from most of the world in quite a number of opinions.

"Sounds good to me then." He'd share it with her if that's what she enjoyed. They probably tasted better cooked anyway, unlike when he'd eat them raw in the forests for the sake of quick and easy protein. Rune also then suggested the Mixed Grill for Two, which he first assumed would be shared...until she stated it was she was ordering for herself. Alone? He looked to the food listed. It didn't sound like something that he couldn't take down by himself either, but did she really mean to order it by herself? Or was she telling him what they were getting? He wouldn't make a comment, but noted to get something small for himself. She wouldn't be able to finish it, she probably suffered that horrid issue that most women did where their eyes were bigger than their stomachs. If she was, he'd be there to save the day. Until then, time would tell. "Very well."

They didn't have a whole lot of time on their hands so Biran raised a hand politely to summon their waiter. He was at the table and ready in moments to receive the orders. Biran spoke before the lady could even think to. "I'm fine with water, but the fair lady would like a glass of the house red to go with dinner." Such a feast of meat would only pair well with red of course, even he could respect that. "We'd also like an order of Escargot to come before our meal. Then give us the Mixed Grill for Two and also tack on another plate of filet mignon for my side of the table." No one needed to know that his company was apparently eating for two so he worded it all accordingly. The waiter then walked off as Biran allowed it. "I hope you're hungry." It wasn't said in any way other than genuinely, even if it could of been sarcastic or a smart ass thing to say.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Truly she hadn’t meant to offend him by mentioning money, but he said nothing in response to what she’d said. She could only assume she’d either hit a nerve or he simply would prefer to keep silent about money. Either way, the dog chose to ignore it as well from then on. She had no clue on what he did for a living or how old he was, so really… Who was she to judge how much money he might have had? After all, she was a whore, one who was well versed in her job or of beating money out of her ‘clients’, or both.

As she mentioned the appetizer, he agreed with her and she smiled back to him happily, her elbows on the table and her chin resting on her interlaced fingers as she looked at her companion with that playful glint in her eyes as he summoned the waiter. Before she could even look up and order for herself, the brute across the table did so for her, his words making her look at him through slightly narrowed eyes, but it was hardly something she could hold a grudge against. Still… What if she had wanted more hard alcohol? Or a mixed drink? It would have been a petty argument to have, but at the same time… It was one she would need to make sooner rather than later if this was to continue.

Rune did take note of his way of speaking, making it seem like that whole meal for two wasn’t just for her which was sweet, in a way, she supposed. It made her look like less of a monster when it came to her eating habits. However… He only ordered a filet mignon for himself? Was he expecting her to share? Damn… At this rate, she’d feel obligated to share with him… But perhaps that was alright. She’d hate to ruin her dainty image by eating the whole table by herself, table not actually included, of course. She wasn’t so much of a dog she couldn’t keep from chewing on a stick.

She laughed softly in response to Biran’s almost sarcastic sounding remark and nodded. ”I am. I was supposed to eat dinner with my parents, but the topic of the night really soured my appetite.” Rune’s nose wrinkled in disgust just remembering the fight, at the dinner table no less. Her parents had always told her never to argue at the dinner table, so… Well… The dining room looked a lot like her bedroom had just with food instead of clothing. It had been all but a knock down drag out fight between her mother and herself with her father trying to calm things down. So many spiteful words exchanged… Words she wouldn’t take back even if given the chance.

The fight was over. Well, not exactly over, but it wasn’t going on right now. She was here with a date. Not a client, a date. Turning back to her date with her usual smile, thought slightly strained, she laughed softly. ”Sorry…” She rolled her eyes and shook her head as if to blow it off. ”Parents, right? Always thinking they know what’s best for you when really… I’m 24. Let me just live my own life a little.” Rune laughed again and looked down at the table in front of her. Gods, and here she just wanted to have a good night without talk of this mess that was going on in her life.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Biran looked to her as she mentioned her parents spoiled dinner for her. Yeah, he supposed parents could be a problem. Biran couldn't really relate to having both parents around at the same time, he didn't really know how both of them could ruin something when together. In fact, his fondest memories of his father were when his mother was around. Other than those rare times, his father was the biggest dick in the universe perhaps. However, he did in fact know exactly how his father could legitimate ruin any and every day for him so he could relate at least halfway. "I don't really have parent issues anymore. I left mine in Australia." He shrugged simply before he said anything else. He folded his hands in front of him and planned his next words rather carefully in the presence of weak minded and squeamish strangers.

"My father at least. He was pretty ruthless and we didn't get along very well." That was a very vague way of putting it. Truth be told, given the man's position and ability though, Ulf could have been a lot worse of a father though. "One day I walked in on him having quite the encounter with my 'girlfriend' at the time." Air quotes. Not even for what happened, but simply for the fact that he didn't believe in the word itself. "To say the very least, I left then and there. Never went back to this day. That was...a little over ten years ago now." Not to ruin dinner with negativity, but it was probably his best story to tell people when they challenged exactly how shitty his father was. Not that he felt the need to belittle her circumstance, but merely to relate in hopes of opening her up to trust him regarding the situation. "So I know how badly a day can make a turn for the worst when parents are involved."

"My mother was a saint though. No complaints about her. She was everything I aspired to be when I was young. Minus having a vagina. Not that there's anything wrong with them." He shrugged then in sort of a 'sorry not sorry' fashion. Unfortunately Biran was pig headed enough to believe that women were indefinitely the weaker sex and could only be as great as men under certain circumstances, such as training or when competing against weaker men. Of course, that didn't effect his opinion of the strong women in his life. If they did something to deserve his respect, they earned it as easily as any man could. But women as a majority were simply just meh in his eyes. Equally though, just as many men were also weak though so he supposed it wasn't quite an issue of gender and mainly just a matter of one's own will and ability to drive themselves to greatness.

Regardless, none of that was the point. "I understand though. I'd suggest running away, but it's sort of hard when your parents are hogging up the only pasture for folks like us. I'm glad my father is out of the country, otherwise he'd probably be pissing me off still as well." He was truly sorry for being unable to offer any real advice. He was also sympathetic seeing as she couldn't simply walk out of their lives. It was a lot harder to leave Twin City once you were in. Even then, there aren't many places outside the city that one can go to nowadays.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm

Ah, how simple it would be if she could just leave… But knowing her parents and their reach, they would just find her and drag her back, kicking and screaming. To just leave and never come back… Change her name, change her appearance, change her profession… Would it really be so back to just leave? But Twin City… It was her home… Everything she’d ever built was here, everyone she’d ever known… She wouldn’t be able to be herself out there with humans. One wrong irritation, too much of something and she was likely to ignite whatever place she was in…

Even with all of the thoughts rolling through her head, she listened to him, her brows shooting up with surprise at the thought of his father doing such a terrible thing with his ‘girlfriend’. Even if she wasn’t exactly his girlfriend, it was still such a terrible thing for a parent to do. She likely would have left if her mother… No, who was she kidding. Her mother was too much of an uptight bitch for that thought to even cross her mind. Rune was sure of it. However Biran was trying to be caring, at least, and it earned him a lot of points in her book. He was opening up about his life and maybe… Hm…

It was good to hear he had at least one good parent though, which was better than herself… Both her mother and her father thought that this guy would be a good match to help reel in and ‘eradicate her wild streak’, in her mother’s own words. Rune found herself laughing softly at his almost sexist remark, but she knew how it was for men like him. She’d seen them all before. Beasts who thought they were bigger and badder and stronger than any woman out there, but brutal strength can only make up for so much. Sure, a wolf only needs to catch it’s prey once, but a mongoose is capable of taking down bigger targets so long as they’re fast enough to evade getting hit. But his advice… She couldn’t take that advice… Running away wasn’t an option. Besides… It seemed like such a pussy move, if she was honest. Instead, she focused on his prior remark.

”You make it sound like having a vagina is a curse. Men are so easily entangled in such a thing, however. So easily warped by lust.” She mused adoringly before she kicked off her shoe and ran it up the man’s leg under the table, giving him a coy smile and a predatory look. ”Not that lust is a bad thing. I quite enjoy it myself.” Her tone dropped a few octaves, husky and quiet before she gave a soft growl of her own toward him.

No, now wasn’t the time, nor the place. She really didn’t want to get kicked out of here. The woman gave a bit of shake of her body to try and get rid of her spark of lust. How easily she flipped from emotion to emotion, but it was likely simply because there was just too much of it right now… Too much bottled up emotion that she needed to get out. Tonight would be a very… Interesting night indeed, filled with all the suppressed emotions that would only be let out one way. And just look at the lucky man to get all that…

Shaking her head slightly, Rune gave him another slight grin before sighing. ”I suppose it’s only fair then, hmm?” She said as she rubber he lips together and sat back in her chair. ”I was raised in places like this… These plays, the social parties, the wining and dining of company… It was fine for a long time.” She gave a half-hearted smile. Yes… Until she hit her high school years… Then as always, hormones, peer pressure and rebellion. ”A lot of things happened in high school, boys more importantly.” The dog shrugged her shoulders and looked back up at Biran. She had both loved and hated her high school years. She’d gotten to meet so many people, gained a freedom of the heart and soul she could have never possessed… And had experienced her first heart break, her last. She’d also used all she’d learned to get her revenge.

Rune sighed, ending it with a laugh. ”My parents have been trying to get me to settle back down ever since, go back to being their prim and proper daughter that they’d raised, but… That girl is gone. What she wouldn’t give for a cigarette right now as she reminisced about the good old days when she’d been so naïve to think that just because you were loyal to someone, they’d be loyal back. A shame that a dog couldn’t even count on her own kind not to bite her in the ass, and not in a good way.

”And now… They thing marrying me off will help crush my ‘wicked spirit’ and make me ‘civil’ again.” Rune laughed softly before looking away with a far-off gaze. ”Leaving would be so easy… So very easy. But, this place is my home, the only place I’ve ever known and I’ll be damned if I allow them to run me out of it. Besides… It has you here now, right? And you said you’d help me.”
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum