Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Character Sheet Layouts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Character Sheet Layouts

Go down

Character Sheet Layouts Empty Character Sheet Layouts

Post by Game Master Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm

This is the Character Sheet I would like you all to use. While this is just a basic outline, please follow it. You are more than welcome to make it as intricate as you wish. However, I still would like you all to use the layout.

Character Sheet Layouts Character image link

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: This is your birth name or the name you were given.
Alias/Nickname: The name you go by or work under
Gender: You must put your physical gender down first. Though, if you look a different gender, feel free to add that here as well.
Race: What is the race of your character? (For those who are Werewolves or Vampires, please also put the race you were/look like if you were born as either)
Age: This is how old you are. Anywhere from say 16 to 100+
Faction: If undecided, put Civilian
Level: Everyone starts off at 0 unless you have killed off your character and are making a new character. Then you may start off on your last character's level.

Eye color: What color are your eyes?
Hair color: What color is your hair?
Appearance: A blurb of what you look like. Anything from height and skin color to tattoos and prosthetic limbs. However your character looks like, please explain here. Also add average day clothes if you would. I'm sure you don't run around naked every day

Racial Detail: Explain what it is your character can do based off what kind of being you are. Examples: "As an Angel, I can fly and hide or summon my wings at will". "As a Werewolf, I have the ability to change not only during the full moon, but also when I feel like it. Two forms have been allotted to me: Dire Wolf Form and Wolfman Form. I also have above average strength."

Personality: Explain your personality of your character here. Fears, likes, how they deal with anger...the whole nine yards people.

History: What have you gone through to get to this point? Childhood, teenage years, young adult years, and whatever else that explains your motives for doing what it is you do.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: This is your Tier 0 weapon. The shit nothing weapon that will get you through, hopefully, a level 1 mission. It can be anything as long as it is lines up with something that your Combat Talent lines up with. If you have used your old character to make a new character, place whatever weapon(s) you can afford here.

Job Items: This is what anyone can expect you would have on you when you do some sort of job or mission. Such as, but not limited to: A laptop, Rope, Grappling hook, Handcuffs, Badge, Fake Badge, Invisible Ink Pen, Suitcase, Lock Picks.

Money: Everyone starts out with $25. If this is your second+ character on this account, place your starting out money amount here after you sold off the rest of your character's belongings.

TALENTS      

In this section, you are going to select one Talent for each ability section. At every new level, you gain a new Talent.  

Athleticism: Talent
Skill: Talent
Endurance: Talent
Charisma: Talent
Knowledge: Talent
Awareness: Talent
Combat: Talent
Extra: Talent

*If you need help figuring out Talents, please follow this link. It will explain it to you. Link: HERE*

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: What you would like to be called
First Account: Your first account name here.
Second Account: If you have a second account, please put the name here, otherwise put N/A
Third Account: If you have a third account, place the name here, otherwise put N/A

If you follow this basic outline, we won't have much of a problem later on. Once your character has been approved, don't forget to add a link in your Profile, which is located in "Profile" on the top links.  Code is at the bottom.

Code:

[center]
[img]Character image link[/img][/center]

[center][u][b][u]CHARACTER BASICS       [/u][/b][/u][/center]

[b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b] This is your birth name or the name you were given.
[b][u]Alias/Nickname:[/u][/b] The name you go by or work under
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] You must put your physical gender down first. Though, if you look a different gender, feel free to add that here as well.
[b][u]Race:[/u][/b] What is the race of your character? (For those who are Werewolves or Vampires, please also put the race you were/look like if you were born as either)
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] This is how old you are. Anywhere from say 16 to 100+
[b][u]Faction:[/u][/b] If undecided, put Civilian
[b][u]Level:[/u][/b] Everyone starts off at 0 unless you have killed off your character and are making a new character. Then you may start off on your last character's level.

[b][u]Eye color:[/u][/b] What color are your eyes?
[b][u]Hair color:[/u][/b] What color is your hair?
[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b] A blurb of what you look like. Anything from height and skin color to tattoos and prosthetic limbs. However your character looks like, please explain here. Also add average day clothes if you would. I'm sure you don't run around naked [i]every[/i] day

[b][u]Racial Detail:[/u][/b] Explain what it is your character can do based off what kind of being you are. Examples: "As an Angel, I can fly and hide or summon my wings at will". "As a Werewolf, I have the ability to change not only during the full moon, but also when I feel like it. Two forms have been allotted to me: Dire Wolf Form and Wolfman Form. I also have above average strength."

[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] Explain your personality of your character here. Fears, likes, how they deal with anger...the whole nine yards people.

[b][u]History:[/u][/b] What have you gone through to get to this point? Childhood, teenage years, young adult years, and whatever else that explains your motives for doing what it is you do.
[center]
[u]                                 [/u][/center]

[center][u][b][u]EQUIPMENT       [/u][/b][/u][/center]

[b][u]Weapon:[/u][/b] This is your Tier 0 weapon. The shit nothing weapon that will get you through, hopefully, a level 1 mission. It can be anything as long as it is lines up with something that your Combat Talent lines up with. If you have used your old character to make a new character, place whatever weapon(s) you can afford here.

[b][u]Job Items:[/u][/b] This is what anyone can expect you would have on you when you do some sort of job or mission. Such as, but not limited to: A laptop, Rope, Grappling hook, Handcuffs, Badge, Fake Badge, Invisible Ink Pen, Suitcase, Lock Picks.

[b][u]Money:[/u][/b] Everyone starts out with $25. If this is your second+ character on this account, place your starting out money amount here after you sold off the rest of your character's belongings.
[center]

[center][u][b][u]TALENTS       [/u][/b][/u][/center]

[center][b][u]Athleticism:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Skill:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Endurance:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Charisma:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Knowledge:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Awareness:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Combat:[/u][/b] Talent
[b][u]Extra:[/u][/b] Talent[/center]

[center]

[center][u][b][u]ACCOUNTS       [/u][/b][/u][/center]

[b][u]Your Alias:[/u][/b] What you would like to be called
[b][u]First Account:[/u][/b] Your first account name here.
[b][u]Second Account:[/u][/b] If you have a second account, please put the name here, otherwise put N/A
[b][u]Third Account:[/u][/b] If you have a third account, place the name here, otherwise put N/A
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Character Sheet Layouts Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Sheet Layouts Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Character Sheet Layouts Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Sheet Layouts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down