Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 3 1 4
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 4 5
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 13 13 26

Member list
Events/News

It is now November! We are starting up our first Cannon Event~ Whoop! It is an open event where every character may enter. As for the Halloween events? Well some are coming to a close soon and some are going to continue for a bit longer. Check Below for the new event location!
Grand Ball Event
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by Salem

» Infinite Loop [Undertale]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 pm by Guest

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 pm by Luna

» Bad girls always have more fun.
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:00 pm by Patience Rose

» December Mini Event
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:25 pm by Saddie

» Family Vacation
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 am by Jasmine Ward

» Artificial Immigration
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 pm by Rune Tyche

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:39 pm by Game Master

» Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content)
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 pm by Sireissa Sleigh

Top posting users this week
Salem

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Artificial Immigration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Artificial Immigration

Post by Silky Everflame on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:02 pm

"Oh!.. Uh.." Silky would be a bit confused about alpha's reaction. 'it could.. Get dirty?..' She pondered this for a moment, tilting her head looking curiously at Rune, then back to Alpha. Her face would change from confusion, to a playful innocence. "Alpha is right! Let's go back and buy it before someone else does! I know how you are with your cloths, haha~ I wouldn't want to see you miss out! Then we can take a walk to the pier! After all, if you're new here you need to get the hang of this place... I was really lost when I first got here... Thanks to Runey though I learned really quickly."

The demon would let out her soft signature giggle, waiting for everyone else to decide what the plan was. Meanwhile a voice deep inside of her head would growl at her, causing her honeyed yellow eyes to seemingly glaze over, becoming emotionless. "ThIs tHiNg IsN't HuMaN... iT dOeSn'T hAvE aN aUrA, uSe CaUtIoN cHiLd.
Silky Everflame

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Artificial Immigration

Post by Rune Tyche on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Perhaps she should have picked a different thing as an excuse, but she was… Confused at the newcomers' words. Sure, someone else could take it, but… Get it dirty…? ”Hmm… She pondered for a moment before looking up at Alpha once more inquisitively. It wasn’t until Silky spoke up did she look away from him, turning her gaze over to the other woman. The dog smiled and waved her hand dismissively. ”It’s fine, it’s fine. It was overpriced anyway. It isn’t like I need another see-through top, right?” She laughed softly before once more shifting her gaze back to Alpha.

”We should probably head to the pier before all the people there get too drunk, right? Wouldn’t want you thinking that all us ‘humans’ are belligerent.” The dog once more moved toward him to sniff him slightly, the smell of his skin still stuck in her nose, but… She had to be sure. ”Hey, Alpha… May I ask a question while we go?” She asked him as she began to lead the way there. ”You don’t smell human… What are you, exactly? You smell like a sex toy.”
Rune Tyche

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2