Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Nicely done!!

Carzeah has successfully ignored the fly, and it seems it has buzzed off elsewhere. 30 minutes down, just another half hour to go.

As the time continued to drift by you can feel yourself growing bored. That clock isn't much fun to stare at, can you keep yourself from looking around the room? Will you turn your head in curiosity?

Roll me another percentile. 30 <

Back to top Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Carzeah Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm

So boring. Carzeah was starting to suppose that maybe he wasn't entirely qualified for this. When he waited around for years in imprisonment, at least there was a warden around to whip him. As painful as that time was, it was a lot more eventful than this right now.

Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm

The member 'Carzeah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 15
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 pm

OOOOOOO a failure?~ Neat!

Carzeah, you were doing so well. Such a pity!
As Carzeah would grow bored he found himself looking around the room, while doing so he seemed to let his body relax some changing his position a bit. However this only seemed to make the time go EVEN SLOWER. You hear someone in the crowd of eyes clear their throat, reminding you what you're here for. Do you remember exactly how you were sitting?

Roll Talent: Composure. To see if you can regain your pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:36 pm

It's all down hill from here. He cursed at himself in the comforts of his own mind as he tried to reposition himself and get back into a better state of mind for this.

Unproficient:
Composure
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:36 pm

'Unproficient ' :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Oh noooooooo~

Carzeah has failed to find his pose again, luckily for him, he's rather good looking. Or should we say, he's 'hot'? Ahaha! Anyway, because you failed regaining your pose Crowler gets up form his seat. The look on his face is slightly annoyed at most, his voice comes out as a soft hiss. "Come now~ You've only got 20 minutes to go. Try and stay still. Each time you move my artists lose their place. Now put your feet back up on the stool's bars, and straighten your back. Your head was more at the clock! Yes, there you go! Now, try not to move again!" After he helped you get back into position he would huff, returning to his seat.

Well now that, that's done with. Let's go ahead and have you roll another percentile.

30 <

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:02 pm

"Sorry." Carzeah will huff out the quick apology as he's helped back into his proper place. Just a short while longer to go.

Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:02 pm

'Percentile' : 69
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:27 pm

50 minutes have gone by now, you are so close now!!!

Roll me a Patience (Talent) check to see if you can last those last ten minutes without fidgeting!

Go! go! go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next