Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Questioning Attitude I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Questioning Attitude

3 posters

Go down

Questioning Attitude Empty Questioning Attitude

Post by Abel Malach Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:14 pm

To show up without an appointment was almost as bad as the sin itself of being at such a place. He could feel the cold dagger stare already locked to him as he made his way passed the threshold and began unbuttoning his peacoat, to then be assisted in removing it from his shoulders by the two handsy door girls. Always a nice touch, a good taste for any anxious newcomer to the establishment. The Heart's had wonderful ideas of how to welcome their guests and make them feel as so in such an intimidating place. Of course they would be welcoming though. The family themselves were vampires, creatures who could not step foot into someone elses estate unless invited. The girls hung up his coat by the door and he was free to step towards the lobby counter, almost as if this was a hotel of sorts. He supposed it was in a way. You pay a hefty price to use a bed in a private room. The rest was just extra amenities that came included in the price. In a way that's how he thought of it, as he didn't enjoy the thought of purchasing live beings. Even if he had a moment to think about it, all the service workers were here of free will though. Not like the back alley underground places he ran for Dimitri in Russia that forced trafficked individuals into the sex trade, usually drugged to the point of not feeling and barely alive inside. Who would pay for something like that? The true monsters of the world, obviously. Thankfully Abel got those girls for free back then, so it was nothing of the sort for his character to be burdened or guilty about.

But once more, this was not such a place. This was a free range, where the clientele had to request and sometimes they could be refused. He wasn't here to make such business today, however there was a request he did have to make to the Heart standing with bored and already fed up eyes at the counter. Willow Valentine was perhaps the worst one to deal with. Even her husband, a filthy incubus, was more enthralled by the passions and needs of men in her business. He almost enjoyed dealing with him actually, his warm charisma almost reminded him of a father figure from a time ago, dead and long passed. "Everyone is booked today, tonight, tomorrow. Rune isn't working. It's her month off, she requests this once a year." Willow spoke with little effort, slowly, just to take up his time just as he was wasting hers. Abel couldn't help but smile fondly to her, which likely only pissed her off more.

"Then you should call her in. This is a lot more important than a good time." And with that he flashed his badge at her. An item that made her eyes flicker with fright like it was the sun itself. Not that she was scared, but it wasn't an object he commonly threw around, especially not in these parts. To be honest, such a thing probably had no power here in this lawless part of the city. However, Willow was a good woman who could respect the law. A good Valentine usually did. One good thing about dealing with Valentine's and Hearts. "The case is sensitive. I can let you know she is not in trouble with me. I need to sit down with her for questioning. Can you get a hold of her or tell me where I can find her?" He asked a little more nicely now and clarified the issue. Willow was hesitant, but she left to go see what she could do. Just himself and his thoughts again for now while he waited on any word.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue30/30Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue0/0Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Questioning Attitude Empty Re: Questioning Attitude

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Silky would be busy cleaning wearing a powder pink apron decorated with white lace around the outside. Under that was her favorite white button up shirt, that seemed two sizes too small at the top which caused her large bouncy breasts to show off the best of her cleavage. No matter how much she tried the top button would always seem to come undone, or worse the button would break off into peaces from the pressure. 'Stupid body.' It always got her in trouble when she didn't need it. Around her waist hung a rather plain but tight black pencil skirt with tan pantyhose and red high heels. Her hair was pulled up into a fluffy white ponytail, a powder pink bandanna tied around her head in a triangle keeping the sweat from her forehead and fly away hairs from getting in her way.

The young woman was busy flitting around, softly humming to herself. In her hand was an old fashioned feather duster (Brown feathers, black handle), which she was carefully using to dust the various decorative objects in the entrance lobby. As she grew closer to Mrs.Valentine, and the man. She would carefully dust around the two. This action seemed to slightly annoy Willow, as Silky was interrupting business. However the shear innocence of the girl seemed to stop the woman from snapping at her. Silky may have been a beautiful young woman, but she was clueless to the natural world. Not to say she wasn't smart, because Silky was as smart as a whip. She liked reading books, mostly Shakespearian tales. She liked Science, and mythology. The young demon even researched religion, even though it was very taboo to her family. Most of all, Silky LOVED to cook and clean. It put her in her own world, she was special in this aspect. No one else in the brothel could cook like she could, and sometimes her sweets were requested by name.

As she glided gracefully around the man and her boss. Willow would catch her attention with a quick clear of her throat. In which Silky would realize that she was again, in the way. This caused the young woman to gasp looking up from her work. Her honey yellow eyes first looked to Willow, bowing her head. "Oh, shoot. I'm sorry... So Sorry..." Then she turned to look at the man. As she bowed to him, she made sure to drop her tone even more. Customers were the most important in this place, and Silky would do everything she could not to screw it up for Mama or any of the other workers. As she spoke to the man her warm honey eyes would be focused on his. Her expression apologetic, almost down to tears.  "Please forgive me, I get so lost sometimes... I.. I just want to make sure everything is tidy." She pleaded to him, her voice like soft velvet to the ears. Each word was submissive, gentle. As she watched him her body would tremble, scared she hurt the business.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue20/20Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue0/0Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Abel didn't mind the young woman cleaning at all. In fact, he hardly noticed her over the task at hand until Willow made the ditsy one more aware of her surroundings. The common patron of the brothel didn't recognize this fine specimen of beauty. Perhaps she was new to the rodeo so to speak. He was about to ask Willow about her but she was off and away before he could ask. Truth though, that wasn't the more important matter here. The new face in the establishment seemed a bit more than apologetic. It wasn't like she bumped into him or something, she was just trying to do her job. Her pleading had the male quite silent though, when usually he would simply brush it off and slip it under the rug. No harm done. But Abel found himself unable to speak as his green eyes seemed to bore into her very soul, or through her even.

Her massive breasts displayed a cleavage so unbelievable to him, especially when she bowed. Her words would have almost fell on deaf and distracted ears if not for the upset, on the verge of tears, lightly begging tone asking him for forgiveness in her misdoing. The black slacks he had on were starting to feel tighter by the second. His eyes took in her frame as it trembled there before him and his maybe not so obvious authority. His lust for power was well and so easily driven out by this one mere woman. Did she do this on purpose? What if she was a being that could read and sense his every desire? The idea made him run hotter. What a nice catch the Heart's had here.

Staring so intensely was rude, and probably beginning to get off putting. Abel found the state of mind to at least avert his eyes so that he could at least be respectful and stop undressing and dominating her within the safety of his mind. "You are merely doing your job. Please, if you must, then continue. I am just waiting for Mrs. Valentine to return." He spoke properly now, his own voice calm and with understanding. At least as calm and as proper as a man standing around with a raging boner could be. At least he made the effort. "You must be new here. I haven't seen you before." His eyes would come back to her, but only for short spurts at a time to maintain a proper eye contact to conversation ratio.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue30/30Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am

Ugh… She hated these months more than anything else. Once a month, every year, always around the fall… Rune was already exhausted as her tired feet carried her ‘home’ from the small shack in the woods that she holed up in for that whole month. The usually graceful dog wobbled on her feet as she grabbed hold o fa railing, likely looking drunk to anyone who spotted her. Damn this whole ‘dog in heat’ thing… It was the one thing she hated about her pedigree.

Her eyes caught sight of the brothel and her heart literally overflowed with joy, just in time for her cell phone to ring. Mama Heart… Her hand slipped into her pocket and pulled it out, answering it with a tired “I’m almost home.” But the conversation didn’t end there. She was informed that after a month of natural torture, she’d have to put up with Abel of all people and it wasn’t for pleasure, which soured her already bitter mood. ”Can’t… I just go to my apartment and avoid him tonight?” She grumbled into her phone, but the idea was quickly shot down by Mama and with a heavy sigh, Rune finally agreed to just come home.

Hanging up, she let loose a very loud string of curses, running her hand through her hair, tussling the long black locks as she continued toward the brothel door. Fuck. She was pissed. The door slammed a little bit too hard as she entered the usually quiet mansion and her feet carried her ungracefully toward where Mama had told her Abel would be waiting. He was… Eyeing Silky with a hot gaze that she knew well. Rune waited a moment, watching their interactions for a long second before she approached and ran her fingers sensually up Silky’s back as she was bowed before it landed on her shoulder and she bent down as well to whisper in the other woman’s ear. ”Sweetheart, you best be careful of the men around here. You’re lucky Abel has some self control. Otherwise, you’d be a dish best served on a table~” She warned in a warm tone before she kissed her friend’s cheek lightly.

”As for you, Abel, muirnīn, this is Silky. Our chef. She’s off limits to buy, but a look is always free~” She purred tauntingly before she left her friend’s side and perched herself in Abel’s lap, leaning against him before her gaze turned up to him. ”Now, can you make this quick? I just had the worst month and having to answer questions on your business and not my sort of business is never fun, in my opinion.” Her words were unusually sharp around the edges, lacking the usual soft, lustful tone she used with him. Sure, Rune was being less accepting than she usually was, a little bit more aggressive and not in a sexual way, but he’d have to deal with it. If Abel was here for questioning, it meant he was on the clock. And that meant he was off limits as far as sating her frustrations.

((Muirnīn means Darling in medieval Irish. Don't ask why Rune knows that word. She won't tell you.))
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue20/20Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue10/10Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:22 pm

If Silky was who she was supposed to be, a Matriarch succubus from a powerful bloodline, she could have easily read this man and his desires. She would have read him then easily ate him as a snack. She had the power to do so coursing through her veins, a simple smile and an allure and she could have her own harem of men bowing to her feet. A soft word and people would throw themselves in front of buses for her own amusement. Silky could be a queen, a ruler of her own legion of demons to control and cause chaos in the world...
However, Silky was clueless. Her greatest achievement was clipping her bra on, or figuring out how the espresso machine worked. She couldn't fly, or use her magic. Or rather... She had no idea how to. And even if she did the young woman didn't have a evil thread in her body. Everything was usually sunshine and rainbows to her, the only evil she knew was the soft growl that lived inside of her body.

As if it wasn't bad enough to be bothering Willow, and Abel a third voice would creep into her brain. This voice was both male and female, it had two voices when it spoke to her in her mind. "dO yOu FeEl ThAt ChIlD?... YoU'vE aRoUsEd HiM... hE's An EaSy TaRgEt..." Silky's eyes would seem to cloud over, as she stared blankly at Abel. On the outside it would seem like this young woman was a tad touched, on the inside she was waging an internal war. It was true, the other voice wasn't wrong. There was something about this man that made her tummy growl a little more then usual. He smelled good, in fact... He seemed to smell better as he stared her down. Silky would squeak back to the voice inside of her head, only talking inside of her mind so no one could hear her. -inside her brain- "That... That's so gross... I... I don't want this... I don't wan't to feed on him..." The voice inside of her head would growl at her, "AnD wHy NoT?.. He WaNtS iT... hE wOuLdn'T mInD..." The young white haired woman would whimper back to the voice, -Mind- "He's too scary... He's big, and I'm afraid." The demon inside of her head would let out a disgusted 'ugh' and leave it at that, it seemed to give up on trying to 'help' it's houses owner. At that moment Silky would blink, the goldfish like stare would vanish and she would be in complete control again.

As Abel continued to talk to her, she would only catch the last of whatever he had been saying to her, "I usually try and stay away from people. Honestly it's so I don't do something stupid and mess up business for Mama Heart." Silky would let out a soft giggle, slowly shaking her head. "I'm usually hiding in the kitchen, or cleaning something away from view... But, you're not wrong either! I just started working here not too long ago... My friend Rune found me and brought me here. I would have been so lost without her to help me learn this 'surface world.'" She was honest, so honest it was weird. Silky had no idea when too much information was bad, or when she should just stop talking. Blinking sweetly at him her attention turned at a new presence, or simply hearing the door slam shut.

Warm hands slowly worked their way up her back, causing her to slowly shut her eyes and hold back what looked like a gentle moan. Rune's touch was always welcomed, she was just about the only person who could touch her. Rune could do no wrong when it came to touching Silky, after all, she was her best friend right? Even if the touch should have been read as groping or feeling her, when it came from Rune it was a sign of affection... Or it was to Silky. This simple touch would cause Silky's belly to let out a gentle audible growl, which caused her to once more open her bright honey yellow eyes in a bit of shock. Rune's voice broke the awkward silence her stomach had caused, her full focus on the Dog's voice. Her words made a new sense of panic well up inside of her. Processing her emotions quickly she kept her gaze on Abel, which would turn from bright eyed and curious to narrowing into a more cautious stare. With just a few words Rune single-handedly turned Silky's thoughts to suspicion toward Abel. Now her big gold eyes would be narrowed judging Abel in full swing. She didn't trust him, Rune said to be careful, so she would be. (- Silky nod-)

Hearing her name leave Runey's mouth once more would cause the young demon to quickly drop her suspicious gaze on the man, turning to smile proudly at her friend, then back to Abel she nodded. The idea of her kitchen put her at ease, looking to each face quickly to catch their attention once more the soft spoken demon would pipe up. Her tone carrying it's usual submissive alluring tone. "Is... Is anyone thirsty? I don't mind going and getting you guys something." This was part of her job, bringing orders to people as well as making them.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm

The new girl was honest. Perhaps eerily so. She spoke sweetly to him the entire time and it wasn't exactly off putting, but rather unfamiliar for the setting he was in. Of course, the girls here had voices as luscious and smooth as honey and silk but this Silky here was some other breed. The innocence of hers wasn't an act, it was genuine somehow. A quizzical eyebrow raised in her direction but he took a moment to look away and keep his eyes averted to take his own moment to recover his senses. "Well, welcome to the business, Miss..." Abel would have inquired for her name but a new and much more familiar face appeared before them. Rune passed out the introduction for her. "Silky." He'll repeat and nod his head to her in polite regard.

Abel carefully eyed the exchange between them before Rune came to him, right into his lap, one could say literally. This new woman was odd in some sort of way, but it wasn't his deal right now. Investigating how Silky worked was something he could handle on his own time. For now, he had Rune and she appeared to not be in much of a mood for any sort of interaction that wasn't one under soft satin sheets. "Lovely, we can talk all the business you like afterwards. You know I'm a fair man, I give back what I receive quite willingly." A sly smirk curled up and lips softly parted to expose a dastardly grin of perfect teeth. "Just a few moments of your time and I can do whatever you like." Perhaps he could offer some services to her for a change and they could take themselves to a place less of business and more of pleasure. It would be nice to not have to pay, at least just once.

Silky offered her own services then so his attention turned to her. "Coffee if you could, please. One sugar. We'll be away to Rune's abode for now." Sure, he didn't pay for Rune but she wouldn't be getting any customers so her room was free. The Hearts would understand if he needed to utilize the space for sensitive questioning. It was perhaps better than taking her away from this place and down to the station. Most would get the wrong idea then. Without another word he'd head to the room, not even needing to be guided there in case the two needed to discuss any words in private prior to Rune running off with a stranger well dressed man of authority. He could not get into the room but would hang out outside of it until Rune arrived to open it. Regardless of how long he would be waiting, he lit up a cigarette and would offer the lady one as well when she did come, in case she had an edge to take off.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:29 pm

She hadn’t meant for SIlky to become suspicious of the man, simply more aware of his intentions since it seemed she wasn’t before. Even as she perched on his lap, she could feel his ‘interest’ in the other woman against her rear. It made her body hot and her face flush. Dammit… She still wasn’t completely out of her heat. Her body heat up, feverishly soas the man spoke to her, his normal tone, but for some reason it was more alluring that she wanted it to be. She shouldn’t have come back just yet.

However, she’d been through this one too many times before and since it was close to the end of her heat cycle, it wasn’t in full swing, which meant she still had some mind about her. ”As much as I would usually indulge you, Abel, after a few questions, I’ll have to ask you to leave. Hooking up with me tonight would become troublesome for the both of us.” Her tone was huskier than she meant it to be, a voice that was usually only used during the middle of the act to talk dirty to her lovers when they enjoyed that kind of thing.

Her hot gaze turned back to Silky as she offered to get them something to drink. Rune licked her lips as she stood from Abel’s lap so he could go to her room. He knew where it was well enough, she supposed, but she lingered downstairs as she tried to get a better grip on her senses. ”I’ll have a chamomile tea with honey. Would you like to accompany me up there, my dear? Keep me from doing something I might regret?” She admitted, a surprising confession from the woman that was usually so in control of herself.

Rune waited for her friend, but she knew deep in her heart she was going to be using the woman as a cock block to keep herself from hooking up with him when they were alone. Once she got an answer, she kissed the other woman’s cheek once more before going up the stairs to meet the man who wanted to interrogate her, she was sure. ”I don’t smoke. It’s bad for my health.” She said with a smile as she opened her door and made her way inside, kicking off her heels before plopping unceremoniously onto the small couch in her room. Her face was still flushed and in such a confined space, she could smell Abel much more than before. It set her ablaze with a need, her face flushing even more and her eyes glazing over with desire, even her breathing sped up to a slight pant as she looked up at him. ”You make this much too difficult for me, you know that, Abel? Why do you have to be so troublesome?” She growled lustfully before she turned away from him. Hopefully Silky would be quick with their order before she lost her restraint.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Questioning Attitude Left_bar_bleue10/10Questioning Attitude Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Silky's sweet honey eyes would focus back on Rune, listening to her speak. What was it that Rune had right now?.. Was she sick? No... That wasn't it... Ah yes~ It was 'sharkweek.' Well... Month.

Smiling at her friend she listened to her words, her soft smile would spread across her lips nodding. "Yeah, I'll be right up after I get your drinks. I don't mind, means I get to spend more time with you. Ahaha~" Silky's signature giggle would seem to dance from her throat in a very sincere way. It always seemed like the little demon was always left on her 'happy setting.' This couldn't be more evident when she was around people she loved and trusted. "One coffee with one sugar, and one chamomile with honey~ Got it! I'll be right back."

A quick adventure to the kitchen, popping a microwaveable mug with water in the microwave, and pouring a cup of coffee and adding one sugar cube. While she whipped up the drinks she would also put a couple freshly baked cookies of various types on the tray she was keeping the drinks on. As she waited for the mug to heat up, she would also pour herself a glass of milk. Her favorite drink~ Dancing around her kitchen she would remove her goofy pink bandanna, and her apron pulling her long white hair down so it could hang loosely around her shoulders. The soft 'ding' would signal that Rune's water was done, moving now back to it she opened the mechanical device directly pulling the mug from it with her bare hands. Normally this mug would have been too hot for most to handle, but to a demon the heat was easily laughable compared to the fires she was used to back home. Spooning some honey into the mug and stirring it she would add the tea bag. In any other moment Silky would have brewed it fresh herself and served it without the bag, but as of now she was under a bit of a time crunch. Now that everything was done, Silky would take her metal tray; Milk, Coffee, Tea, and assorted freshly baked cookies, and headed back to where Rune's room was.

She knew exactly where each worker's rooms were by heart, more so Rune's. It was a secret, but there were times she asked Rune to help 'feed' her. The deed wasn't something she liked to talk about, but Rune was good about making sure to make the experience a little more enjoyable. These times were only when Silky was at her weakest, when the hunger was nearly killing her. At lest she could count on Rune to help her in awkward times.

Silky would carefully walk the stairs with her tray, making it to the door she moved the tray onto one of her arms. Reaching up her hand would softly knock on the wood, signaling that she had returned. Once given the 'ok' Silky would slowly and carefully make her way inside with the goods, closing the door behind her. "I know you only called for Tea and coffee, but I also brought cookies. Freshly baked them this morning, they are still super soft. Figured I'd throw them on the tray. Never know when someone might want one, hmhm~" The idea of feeding her cookies to people seemed to make her wiggle a little bit more then usual with joy. Moving around she would first walk to Abel, offering his coffee to him first. "One cup of coffee, one sugar." She quoted him, still giving him a slightly uneasy smile. Once he grabbed his cup, she moved to Rune, setting the tray next to her on a side table. Before she moved to sit down next to her, she would grab a large chocolate chip cookie and her milk. Looking to Rune for a moment she would smile, Careful, Runey... The coffee cup your tea is in might be hot still. Like Silky, the her might not bother her hands but she would make sure to warn her anyway. Finding a seat next to Rune, she didn't hesitate to dip her cookie straight into her glass. A seemingly child-like gesture but it pleased her, cookies and milk might have been her favorite thing to indulge on, since there weren't cows where she was from.

As she slowly ate her snack, she would have to stop herself from sniffing the air. This room was full of lingering lust, a rather disgusting thing to be interested in (to her), but it was what her body lived from. Her focus seemed to be on the milk and cookie for now, but she was paying attention to what was going on around her.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:09 pm

Abel was stuck on one thing she had said, mulling it over prior to her arrival. Hooking up would be troublesome for them both? He wasn't sure how else to take that but as a threat or as a challenge, and such words were typically pleasing to the male's ears. For now he ignored it though. If she didn't want to partake in any activity of the sort with him, that was Rune's own loss. As she came to him she made mention on how smoking was bad for her health, which he was sure she had probably mentioned before. He continued smoking to himself then as she opened up her door and walked in. Like a gentleman, he finished his cigarette outside and smothered out and disposed of the butt over a crystal ash tray that was conveniently placed just a few short steps away on an end table that also housed a small decorative lamp. It would never cause his demise, but why shorten the life of a creature that wasn't immune to such vices as he was? Especially a specimen as fine as Rune? It would be a shame if she came to an untimely demise. In his eyes, only one supernatural woman deserved such a fate.

Abel crossed through the threshold now to join his mistress of sorts in her room, shutting the door gently behind him. The mere sight of him seemed to make her heart all aflutter and lust ridden. Perhaps for good reason, as he was indeed quite a catch himself. Abel did not bleed as normal people did, as it was vanity that flowed through his veins. That's what many in his past told him anyway. The consistent patron to the young woman stepped before her as she turned from him. He stood straight, not suggesting, but lingering none the less for he knew his power over her. "I'm troublesome?" He actually chuckled as he lifted her hair to expose her neck that he leaned down to breathe into. His posture rose again though, he couldn't get carried away. "You're the one who makes odd friends, Rune. Troublesome friends. Don't forget that I am the law here." It was a reminder for both of them that he was here for his job, not hers.

There was a knock at the door then and he parted himself from her, just slightly. Though it was not unlikely that the new girl hadn't seen worse interactions by now, Abel still wished to be respectful as Silky entered. "Come in." Abel ushered deeply, his commands always so intense and powerful when he was in the mood. He cleared his throat, trying to shake off the state he was in and even turned from Rune then to move over to the bed in the room and seat himself upon it. Silky brought the drinks, with the addition of a glass of milk and some cookies. An odd thing to be brought to him in a brothel honestly. Abel picked up his coffee, an only slightly puzzled look on his face but shrugging it off as he took a sip of the hot beverage. A perfect cup indeed. He enjoyed it's aroma and flavor as he observed the two girls before him. He didn't quite expect the extra company but it looked as if Silky was making herself comfortable. That suited him just fine, as perhaps she may know something additional to the suspects in question that he needed to ask Rune about.

"So..." Abel begins as his eyes narrow over to Silky childishly dipping cookies into milk. Not the weirdest thing he ever observed for sure, but what was this girl doing here? Such purity belonged...just about anywhere but here. "A case has made it to my desk that I was asked to look into. Well, rather your name may have came up around the precinct, Rune. Nothing bad of course. For you anyway." He'll put her just a little at ease but still leave her hanging to take another sip from his cup of joe. "A man you may know. Biran Rune Everard. I don't know if you were aware, but something very valuable was stolen from him recently. It's come to my attention that you may also know of a suspect related to the case." Abel will reach into the inner pocket of his sports coat to lay down a folder at the coffee table before the couch they seated themselves at. Abel opened it and indicated to a few pictures of a man. Bronze Wilder, or perhaps a select few knowing him as Siresh Brozus. "It would be a great asset to this case if you could tell me everything you know about him. If you've ever seen him, where you had seen him, what he does. Anything. I will not be able to help Biran until I find this man."

Abel then turned a page attached to the file and shifted out a number of new images, a few of Jasmine Ward. The one that got away. Finding her was related to the case, but much more so a personal objective than anything else. "Alternatively, this is his girlfriend, Jasmine Ward. Not that she is connected to the case or at risk of being arrested, but she would be the missing link and the final lead to bring Mr Broz..-Wilder to justice." Though always running under the callsign of Bronze, Abel was no stranger to the coward that hid behind the codename. In fact, this was a chase that had been going on between them for much longer than this moment. But since they fucked up and got caught red handed, it was just one excuse to utilize his civil duties to pursue them in the name of righteousness. "This man is extremely dangerous. He'll take more from this city than just a mere family heirloom next time, I promise you that. Any information you can provide would be beneficial."
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum