Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 4 1 5
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 3 3 6
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 16 12 28

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to the new year guys! And with the New year you know what that means? The Site's Birthday! Yes! We're officially turning 1 full year old. Isn't that exciting? And what does that mean? Well we're going to have an art contest as well as a questionnaire for characters and people on the site. These are simple event things that give out great rewards! Come check them out everyone~ As well, the Grand Ball is still going strong. Feel free to drop in and see what's going on. It won't be here forever!
Grand Ball Event
Questionnaire
Art Contest
Latest topics
» Just a Bit of Research [Mission Level 1]
Yesterday at 1:12 am by TxValz

» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm by Game Master

» Promotion Party in the Park
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Questioning Attitude
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am by Rune Tyche

» Welcome to Imbibe
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am by Game Master

» A Pair of First Impressions
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am by Rune Tyche

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am by TxValz

» Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm by Game Master

Top posting users this week
TxValz

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Questioning Attitude

Go down

Questioning Attitude

Post by Abel Malach on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:14 pm

To show up without an appointment was almost as bad as the sin itself of being at such a place. He could feel the cold dagger stare already locked to him as he made his way passed the threshold and began unbuttoning his peacoat, to then be assisted in removing it from his shoulders by the two handsy door girls. Always a nice touch, a good taste for any anxious newcomer to the establishment. The Heart's had wonderful ideas of how to welcome their guests and make them feel as so in such an intimidating place. Of course they would be welcoming though. The family themselves were vampires, creatures who could not step foot into someone elses estate unless invited. The girls hung up his coat by the door and he was free to step towards the lobby counter, almost as if this was a hotel of sorts. He supposed it was in a way. You pay a hefty price to use a bed in a private room. The rest was just extra amenities that came included in the price. In a way that's how he thought of it, as he didn't enjoy the thought of purchasing live beings. Even if he had a moment to think about it, all the service workers were here of free will though. Not like the back alley underground places he ran for Dimitri in Russia that forced trafficked individuals into the sex trade, usually drugged to the point of not feeling and barely alive inside. Who would pay for something like that? The true monsters of the world, obviously. Thankfully Abel got those girls for free back then, so it was nothing of the sort for his character to be burdened or guilty about.

But once more, this was not such a place. This was a free range, where the clientele had to request and sometimes they could be refused. He wasn't here to make such business today, however there was a request he did have to make to the Heart standing with bored and already fed up eyes at the counter. Willow Valentine was perhaps the worst one to deal with. Even her husband, a filthy incubus, was more enthralled by the passions and needs of men in her business. He almost enjoyed dealing with him actually, his warm charisma almost reminded him of a father figure from a time ago, dead and long passed. "Everyone is booked today, tonight, tomorrow. Rune isn't working. It's her month off, she requests this once a year." Willow spoke with little effort, slowly, just to take up his time just as he was wasting hers. Abel couldn't help but smile fondly to her, which likely only pissed her off more.

"Then you should call her in. This is a lot more important than a good time." And with that he flashed his badge at her. An item that made her eyes flicker with fright like it was the sun itself. Not that she was scared, but it wasn't an object he commonly threw around, especially not in these parts. To be honest, such a thing probably had no power here in this lawless part of the city. However, Willow was a good woman who could respect the law. A good Valentine usually did. One good thing about dealing with Valentine's and Hearts. "The case is sensitive. I can let you know she is not in trouble with me. I need to sit down with her for questioning. Can you get a hold of her or tell me where I can find her?" He asked a little more nicely now and clarified the issue. Willow was hesitant, but she left to go see what she could do. Just himself and his thoughts again for now while he waited on any word.
Abel Malach

Health:
30/30  (30/30)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questioning Attitude

Post by Silky Everflame on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Silky would be busy cleaning wearing a powder pink apron decorated with white lace around the outside. Under that was her favorite white button up shirt, that seemed two sizes too small at the top which caused her large bouncy breasts to show off the best of her cleavage. No matter how much she tried the top button would always seem to come undone, or worse the button would break off into peaces from the pressure. 'Stupid body.' It always got her in trouble when she didn't need it. Around her waist hung a rather plain but tight black pencil skirt with tan pantyhose and red high heels. Her hair was pulled up into a fluffy white ponytail, a powder pink bandanna tied around her head in a triangle keeping the sweat from her forehead and fly away hairs from getting in her way.

The young woman was busy flitting around, softly humming to herself. In her hand was an old fashioned feather duster (Brown feathers, black handle), which she was carefully using to dust the various decorative objects in the entrance lobby. As she grew closer to Mrs.Valentine, and the man. She would carefully dust around the two. This action seemed to slightly annoy Willow, as Silky was interrupting business. However the shear innocence of the girl seemed to stop the woman from snapping at her. Silky may have been a beautiful young woman, but she was clueless to the natural world. Not to say she wasn't smart, because Silky was as smart as a whip. She liked reading books, mostly Shakespearian tales. She liked Science, and mythology. The young demon even researched religion, even though it was very taboo to her family. Most of all, Silky LOVED to cook and clean. It put her in her own world, she was special in this aspect. No one else in the brothel could cook like she could, and sometimes her sweets were requested by name.

As she glided gracefully around the man and her boss. Willow would catch her attention with a quick clear of her throat. In which Silky would realize that she was again, in the way. This caused the young woman to gasp looking up from her work. Her honey yellow eyes first looked to Willow, bowing her head. "Oh, shoot. I'm sorry... So Sorry..." Then she turned to look at the man. As she bowed to him, she made sure to drop her tone even more. Customers were the most important in this place, and Silky would do everything she could not to screw it up for Mama or any of the other workers. As she spoke to the man her warm honey eyes would be focused on his. Her expression apologetic, almost down to tears.  "Please forgive me, I get so lost sometimes... I.. I just want to make sure everything is tidy." She pleaded to him, her voice like soft velvet to the ears. Each word was submissive, gentle. As she watched him her body would tremble, scared she hurt the business.
Silky Everflame

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Abel didn't mind the young woman cleaning at all. In fact, he hardly noticed her over the task at hand until Willow made the ditsy one more aware of her surroundings. The common patron of the brothel didn't recognize this fine specimen of beauty. Perhaps she was new to the rodeo so to speak. He was about to ask Willow about her but she was off and away before he could ask. Truth though, that wasn't the more important matter here. The new face in the establishment seemed a bit more than apologetic. It wasn't like she bumped into him or something, she was just trying to do her job. Her pleading had the male quite silent though, when usually he would simply brush it off and slip it under the rug. No harm done. But Abel found himself unable to speak as his green eyes seemed to bore into her very soul, or through her even.

Her massive breasts displayed a cleavage so unbelievable to him, especially when she bowed. Her words would have almost fell on deaf and distracted ears if not for the upset, on the verge of tears, lightly begging tone asking him for forgiveness in her misdoing. The black slacks he had on were starting to feel tighter by the second. His eyes took in her frame as it trembled there before him and his maybe not so obvious authority. His lust for power was well and so easily driven out by this one mere woman. Did she do this on purpose? What if she was a being that could read and sense his every desire? The idea made him run hotter. What a nice catch the Heart's had here.

Staring so intensely was rude, and probably beginning to get off putting. Abel found the state of mind to at least avert his eyes so that he could at least be respectful and stop undressing and dominating her within the safety of his mind. "You are merely doing your job. Please, if you must, then continue. I am just waiting for Mrs. Valentine to return." He spoke properly now, his own voice calm and with understanding. At least as calm and as proper as a man standing around with a raging boner could be. At least he made the effort. "You must be new here. I haven't seen you before." His eyes would come back to her, but only for short spurts at a time to maintain a proper eye contact to conversation ratio.
Abel Malach

Health:
30/30  (30/30)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am

Ugh… She hated these months more than anything else. Once a month, every year, always around the fall… Rune was already exhausted as her tired feet carried her ‘home’ from the small shack in the woods that she holed up in for that whole month. The usually graceful dog wobbled on her feet as she grabbed hold o fa railing, likely looking drunk to anyone who spotted her. Damn this whole ‘dog in heat’ thing… It was the one thing she hated about her pedigree.

Her eyes caught sight of the brothel and her heart literally overflowed with joy, just in time for her cell phone to ring. Mama Heart… Her hand slipped into her pocket and pulled it out, answering it with a tired “I’m almost home.” But the conversation didn’t end there. She was informed that after a month of natural torture, she’d have to put up with Abel of all people and it wasn’t for pleasure, which soured her already bitter mood. ”Can’t… I just go to my apartment and avoid him tonight?” She grumbled into her phone, but the idea was quickly shot down by Mama and with a heavy sigh, Rune finally agreed to just come home.

Hanging up, she let loose a very loud string of curses, running her hand through her hair, tussling the long black locks as she continued toward the brothel door. Fuck. She was pissed. The door slammed a little bit too hard as she entered the usually quiet mansion and her feet carried her ungracefully toward where Mama had told her Abel would be waiting. He was… Eyeing Silky with a hot gaze that she knew well. Rune waited a moment, watching their interactions for a long second before she approached and ran her fingers sensually up Silky’s back as she was bowed before it landed on her shoulder and she bent down as well to whisper in the other woman’s ear. ”Sweetheart, you best be careful of the men around here. You’re lucky Abel has some self control. Otherwise, you’d be a dish best served on a table~” She warned in a warm tone before she kissed her friend’s cheek lightly.

”As for you, Abel, muirnīn, this is Silky. Our chef. She’s off limits to buy, but a look is always free~” She purred tauntingly before she left her friend’s side and perched herself in Abel’s lap, leaning against him before her gaze turned up to him. ”Now, can you make this quick? I just had the worst month and having to answer questions on your business and not my sort of business is never fun, in my opinion.” Her words were unusually sharp around the edges, lacking the usual soft, lustful tone she used with him. Sure, Rune was being less accepting than she usually was, a little bit more aggressive and not in a sexual way, but he’d have to deal with it. If Abel was here for questioning, it meant he was on the clock. And that meant he was off limits as far as sating her frustrations.

((Muirnīn means Darling in medieval Irish. Don't ask why Rune knows that word. She won't tell you.))
Rune Tyche

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down