Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fighting Old Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fighting Old Battles

2 posters

Go down

Fighting Old Battles Empty Fighting Old Battles

Post by Carzeah Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:07 pm

There was no need for anyone to deny it, the new guy was making some serious waves. For some no name rat of the streets to become a Rossi and start showing promise was a feat. Most new thugs off the street recruited into the fold typically lacked finesse and commitment to the Rossi name. Hell, most times they'd sell out their brothers faster than they can scout out the opposing family. It was a shame, but there was a clear line of effectiveness that defined a fine breed from the mutts. The Warden, as most knew him, was was approached by a Rossi Lieutenant, one of the same men that doubted him upon being recruited that fateful day. He gave the crimson haired male a very particular set of instructions, as well as a letter of recommendation.

His new mission was simple, attend a group interview to to advance and take on a new set of responsibilities in the Rossi family. This meant better jobs and better money, and a larger following. The three he was presently taking care of had been shaping up to be wonderful additions to the mob as well and it would probably do some good to have him in a position of leadership. So he could continue training more with whatever magic he was pulling on those other brats. Another set of orders detailed that he dress the part and not disappoint the lieutenant. The Warden looked the letter on either side, a burning cigarette hanging from his mouth, expressionless for a moment. "Sure." This wasn't something he asked for or felt honored by. But orders were orders and saying anything more would be a lot more effort than it was worth. Just get himself into a suit and get himself to an interview at the mansion. Cool. What could possibly go wrong? The second in command was rumored to be sitting in on this interview, but Carzeah The Warden, Hellkin of Rolland was pretty sure he had contended with worse monsters and had nothing to fear.

That night he went home to consult with his first daughter, the woman he lived with and also a tailor of magical clothing that could withstand the heat of their kind. Carzeah didn't ask for a whole lot, the clothes on his back were from her as well, but he needed to ask one more favor of her. He requested a suit that he would need for an interview in a couple of weeks. Alesseah smiled ear to ear with pride and poked fun at her old man in the usual way she did, to which her father tolerated lovingly, smirking the way he did when his heart was warmed by familiar banter. Though in his nature to shrug something off on someone and go on his merry way, Carzeah sat with his daughter and kept her company after taking his measurements to work on the garments. "So who normally orders these hot clothes from you if we're the only ones around?" The smoking man inquired to fill the silence. "Anyone hot blooded I guess. There's a few other creatures that have to be careful not to burn the clothing on their backs. But you know we're not the only ones...right?" She answered him straight until the end, but she actually had to turn to him and briefly question his words.

"Just because you have a rough history doesn't mean the rest of us decided to disrupt Rolland's pact of secrecy. I told them I was a fire dragon at the gates." "Which boggles my mind. You're an exile." "So are you. Aren't you at least the slightest bit concerned?" "What'dya mean?" The man of obsidian lit up another smoke with the snap of his fingers, briefly lighting up his daughters face of worry before she went to continue her work. There was a silence between them then for a moment. "People hate what they don't understand and what scares them, dad. The Hellkin race is on a public forum now for anyone to view. It's a new concept for everyone here and it's scaring them, especially with the very detailed history you gave them. We killed the Ancients." "I killed the Ancients." He corrected her, but not so much taking credit but more to cushion her fears of how the race is perceived as a whole. Even if it deserved to be seen that way. "Lumis enslaved mankind and our own young." She argued again. Alesseah had him there. A frustrated puff of smoke exited from flared nostrils. "Cassia did that too." He put that one on those who came before his rule, he didn't even accept those terms. "Well, the list can go on who did that before them. The point is, we're rough. Our nature isn't nice, dad. Our history is dark. Normal folks are afraid of the rough and the dark." "So you're afraid of what people think? And think...I should be afraid of what people think?" His daughter had a long lesson ahead of her now, as he positioned himself to give a speech. She put it on hold right fast though, her next words stopping him in his tracks.

"Fine. If what people think and gaining new enemies with unknown potential doesn't scare you...What about the past? Doesn't that scare you? What if someone you don't like knows you're here now because you're too brazen to keep your mouth shut? You think you're so above everyone else but meanwhile you have enemies that can crush you." They were harsh words. "You think it's behind you, but it's not. Greece is growing and soon even Rolland wont be safe. Where will they go? Where will they find Sanctuary again? Not here I guess. Because only you're smart enough to think he's the first and only one here and ever will find this place." She made an annoyed sound and shook her head and angrily went back to her work. Carzeah leaned back in his seat to take that blow in for a moment. Alesseah may have had a point. Even if it was a painful set of words, it showed her deep care for him, something he thought himself unworthy of. "You're right." Maybe he should have been more graceful about his entry and not assumed he was doing the world a favor. He didn't think of all the people of his kind that he could have been putting in danger. After all, he didn't know she was even here until a fate had them bump into one another. She was also right about his enemies. All of them could come here and find him now, being the "only" Hellkin to walk Twin City.

Alesseah remained silent. Obviously she was right, but she didn't even expect him to agree. Her father mistook that for his presence no longer being wanted. Or maybe he didn't say enough? "Your safety is important to me. So is the safety of every other Hellkin that may or may not be hiding here as well. It was selfish of me to run my mouth. I just thougt that the more information I could give them, the less people I'd have asking questions later." He explained himself, thinking that was what she wanted. Hellkin could read minds and all, but not the minds of one another. It was an eerie feeling, not having the right answers or knowing what your discussion partner wished to hear. It wasn't what she needed to hear from him, but it was nice to hear more than three words out of his mouth for once. "That was a mouthfull. Are you feeling ok?" She'd tease him, bright as ever. Carzeah couldn't help but smirk at that. "Just finish my pants by tomorrow. I'm gonna have to let you know if it fits in the crotch." He'd play back, trying to embarrass her. "Stop trying to impress people and melt it down a few inches then. What kind of interview are you going to? I ain't fixing shit after its done." Flustered, she threw a piece of roll of fabric at him at his finally left her workshop, chuckling at her the whole way.

~Day of the Interview~

The suit Alesseah fashioned together for him was perfect, all kidding aside. Not understanding modern fashion he struggled with his own tie and it took his daughter to come tie it for him before he was ready to roll. Deeming that his appearance was more than sufficient, she let him out of the house with some words of encouragement and luck passed on. Luck wouldn't have much to do with it. He'd let the letter of recommendation and his own vibrant personality do the talking. If it was in the cards for him to get a promotion, he would. If not, big whoop. The destroyer of an entire race hardly needed the affirmation of a bunch of street thugs to prove he was something greater. Carzeah was content with his current position just fine.

The Underground was a short walk away no matter what part of the city you were in. You just needed to find the right little hole in the wall spot and there was a door leading down to the other side. The Underground itself was like an inverted version of the city, with a lot more shady characters around. The only way you could actually tell the difference between the city and its underground was the fact that the sky was dark red with a perpetual blood moon shining it's eerie light down. The ocean was also blood red and the harbor littered with markets that sold body parts, weapons, even people rather than just cheese and fruit like the normal harbor markets. It was a strange place to be but not much spooked the folks that frequented the world below.

Just like the Rossi's. Their large estate was located here and most Rossi deals and business was done here. This interview today was no different. With a sigh, he approached the gates and the twisted devils that guarded them. He showed his paperwork and was let in with very few issues from there and was able to walk into the mansion. The Warden was seen by many of the other competitors in the lobby and whispers were thrown around as he passed by to hand over his paperwork to the lobby receptionist, who took the folder and placed it in a large stack for it to be picked up by the interview facilitator later. With that it was just a matter of playing the waiting game for whatever big wig to let them in the conference room or show face.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue20/20Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Fighting Old Battles Empty Re: Fighting Old Battles

Post by Cassia Bardiron Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Another interview. 

Cassia huffed to herself, sleek heels clicking as she made her way around the estate, dressed in a simple, knee-length, sleeveless black cocktail dress, ensuring everything was in the right place for today. The grunts couldn't seem to do anything right around here- the conference room was missing a chair, she noticed, as she set the necessary files down. 

There had been rumors of a new Rossi member rising through the ranks. While it was generally in Cassia's best interests to know every detail of each member, she had had her hands full at the moment, and couldn't bother herself to learn the name of every wannabe Rossi lieutenant who walked through their doors. She was interested to see just who this kid was, and hopefully he wouldn't just be a waste of their time.

"Scata-" Cassia cursed under her breath, checking a delicate watch after scanning the conference room again. It was nearly time, where was everybody?
Cassia Bardiron
Cassia Bardiron

Health:
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue10/10Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:38 am

It was about time wasn't it? Carzeah dug into his pocket briefly for his phone so that he could look at the clock face. They could start making the prospects file in any minute now. Soon enough, the secretary got a call and promptly after rogering up, she directed them to the conference room. In the room was a large table where paper name placards were set. He found his spot at the seat that displayed a name card of "The Warden" and moved himself over to the chair. After unbuttoning his suit jacket, as his daughter told him was proper etiquette prior to sitting, he politely took his seat.

His golden eyes scanned the room until it fell to the very head of the table, to the one overseeing this event here today. His eyes had to be betraying him. The man of igneous rock was convinced officially that this was an odd trance vision, a nightmare if you will. Carzeah's gaze affixed forward, finding it in his best interest to simply let this just come to pass. Still, dream or not, he couldn't help his eyes as they wandered to side glance down the table again. What would she even be doing here? No. It was a mistake. His eyes were playing tricks on him.

The true test would be to probe her mind and try to read it. He kept himself out of the head's of others, but this was a very odd circumstance here. And when he tried, there was no luck. Which was only possible if...it truly couldn't be. Cassia Bardiron? The 7th Darkness of Rolland? If it was truly her, he could kiss this promotion goodbye. Among other things...
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue20/20Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassia Bardiron Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Just in time.

The door opened, and the current prospects started filing in. From her seat at the head of the table, Cassia watched as one after another these children- and that is what they all seemed to be, to her - strode in, sheer, disgusting ego practically oozing out of them. 

And then he strolled in. Her lips fell apart gently, it had to be a trick. She blinked the vision away, but the redhead was still there, head held high, long legs bringing him to a seat that must be assigned for him. 
Vlakas. 
Cassia cursed herself silently; she trusted the grunt she had set up the room before her to have placed the name cards accordingly. She didn't bother to actually check them herself.

Her eyes followed him as he seated himself- it must be a look alike. She had heard theres always one person on the planet who looks identical to you. Or perhaps, a great-great grandson. No. As he settled himself into his chair, their eyes locked. She saw the look that must be mirrored on her face on his. Felt the familiar pang of someone trying to probe her mind, and she shut it out. She narrowed her amber eyes at him, annoyance flaring through her.

How could this happen? How could he be here? After all these years she has lived in this city, worked for this family in peace, how could he have entered not only Twin City but rose through the ranks with the gang without her even hearing a mention of his damned name?

She took a breath and cooled her face. 
Not here
She would deal with this matter later.

So she took a moment to compose herself, let these children settle into their seats. She gazed around the table and let her eyes linger on each one of them, skipping purposefully over him. He was not worth her time.

"So. Let us begin, shall we?" She took a second to straighten her files, cross one slim leg over the other, and held her head high on her shoulders as she gazed down at the recruits. "Thank you all for joining us today. I am sure you all know what you are getting yourselves into here, and I trust that you will not simply be wasting my time. My name is Cassia Bardiron, I am the righthand of the spearhead of this Family, and if you truly wish to advance, you will first have to impress me. Let us first take a minute, go around the table and tell me about yourselves. Your name, your qualifications, anything you may deem important for me to know."
Cassia Bardiron
Cassia Bardiron

Health:
Fighting Old Battles Left_bar_bleue10/10Fighting Old Battles Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Well, there was no backing down from this now. Getting up and just leaving would probably have her more cross. Besides, things couldn't be all that bad right? Actions of the past that occurred between the two were 300 years ago and beyond. Even if water wasn't under the bridge just yet, it didn't mean they couldn't talk it over civilly and come to some sort of understanding. That was wishful thinking, to make new friends out of old enemies. He could deal with that after this interview. So until then, he was going to play it cool. It was too late to feign not knowing her, there was already obvious recognition between the two of them. Still, it wasn't too late to keep himself together under this pressure.

Cassia finally began, letting them all know who she was and why she was important. To be honest, Carzeah had to hand it to this woman for landing into another position of success. Kicking this gig off with introductions, the former queen of the Rolland people requested these prospects speak anything worth saying. Going around the room the different prospective lieutenants gave their proper introductions. Names, their skills, their race...everything was put on the table for her to see. Going back to the conversation he had with his daughter maybe only a few weeks ago, he wondered if it was worth saying in a public setting. Cassia already knew everything there was to know about him, so perhaps practicing caution in front of others was a better and my respectable route?

Even then, it didn't matter much. The damage had been done. This was a room filled with people that were trustworthy Rossi members so he took the more honest approach. "I strictly go about my business under the call sign "The Warden." By nature I'm a Hellkin. Given my history and what I've been through in my long life, I have valuable experience in leadership roles that would be a valuable asset to the Rossi family. I've seen and participated firsthand in many wars of history, those of common knowledge and those unwritten. I don't break under pressure or when things get too hot to handle, and typically I can find a way to make most cowards stand beside me in harsh times."

But this was all things Cassia knew. Even still, it was probably good for her to know he stood his ground and kept most of the qualities he possessed when he was young. Only the good ones, of course.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassia Bardiron Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 am

The prospects went around the table, laying all their information out in the open. Cassia sat back and observed, recording neat notes on each one of them in her native writing - you never knew with these sorts, and she did not want to risk any of them reading them.

It came to be Carzeah's turn, and she hissed softly as he mentioned his race. Exercising caution certainly never occurred to him, did it? She glanced around the table, for any looks of recognition on the prospects faces. Has Carzeah entirely ruin any hope of secrecy their race still held?

"I see. Now...."

She'll look back on her notes a moment, look back up at the recruits.

"Why do you think you will be best fit for this role? What makes you so special?" Her gaze will slide over to Carzeah, a fresh wave of anger flaring through her that she had to force down before speaking again. "What can you offer to us that holds you above your peers?"
Cassia Bardiron
Cassia Bardiron

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Truth be told, he expected her reaction. Regardless of his answer she probably would of made the same sound of disapproval toward him. Cassia seemed concerned about who may have cared enough to listen or show any form of recollection or bewilderment by the competitor's race. They could probably care less. And out of this entire table Carzeah would be surprised if even one man here cared enough to look it up after this was all said and done. It wasn't to say he shouldn't be more cautious, however it didn't make sense to in this environment. No matter what his answers would be she wouldn't like any of them, so why even try to please her? It wasn't going to be possible.

Bang bang, next question. "Leadership above me has placed me in charge of a small group of members, formerly known as the "Rossi 3." They were a lot of trouble as I was told. Since I was added to their fold, they've gotten their act together. So I say what sets me aside from others here is that I've already unofficially assumed the role and have exemplified myself with it." Carzeah had no problem looking to her when he spoke. Sure, she wasn't the most pleasant thing to look at, but it seemed he had an easier time than she did with the task. To be expected though, she was much less fond of him than he was of her probably. He would say more and bring his age and history back into it, but it was likely that she had no interest in hearing it.

Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum