Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fun in the Sun

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Fun in the Sun

Post by Harper Fairfax Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:18 pm

It was a day off for Harper Fairfax. It was a rather nice day and you know what? She was going to have some fun in the sun. Go down to the beach, watch all the cute boys, eat a popsicle, and maybe enjoy the refreshing water. Clad in her bathing suit, sunglasses sandals, a sun hat, a rolled up beach towel, and a wrap, she walked the shore line looking for the perfect stop to set up came and start her day off. Just about nothing could honestly ruin this day. Maybe, if she was lucky, she could find a spot close to concessions.

After a few minutes, she found her ideal spot. Taking her towel, she sprawled it out upon the sand, took off her sandals, hat, and wrap, and laid down. She was a short distance away from a food stand if she got hungry or thirsty and the water was yet another short distance away. What a perfect day this was going to be.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Orion Hale Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Orion decided to spend his rare free day in the sun. He strolled on the sand, clad in just bright orange board shorts, sandals, and round sunglasses, techno pumping in his headphones as he browses for the right spot.

His gaze will land on Harper and he'll smirk, perfect victim found.
He'll saunter over and flick out his towel right next to her before laying on his side, facing her.
"Well, if it isnt your lucky day."
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Ah...the sun was shine, the birds were chirping....nothing could go wrong. Until a black cloud found its way right next to her. His voice. She knew it too well. Far too well. With a groan, Harper answered him. "It would be luckier if you hadn't found me."

Sitting up, Harper pushed her sunglasses up onto the top of her head and looked down at him. "Aren't you...I don't know, supposed to be working? Or better yet, not talking to me? I'm a cop, you're a robber...on any normal day, I should be taking you in on a slew of charges." Only problem was she couldn't. She didn't have exact proof. Oh don't get her wrong. She knew he worked for her Fafa. Good old Travis Valentine. However...that was not why she had become a cop. It wasn't to take down her Fafa or people who worked for him. She actually wanted to help people. Get the streets clean. Stop the endless Mafia wars. Npw if her captain knew she was related to him....oh there would be hell. For that matter, there would be hell of he found out she could identify and take in a whole slew of people but didn't. It wasn't right. It wasn't like they were actually...bad.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 am

"If you were trying to hide from me, perhaps you should have done a better job of it." He'll turn over onto his back and cross his arms behind his head.
"I do have some days off, you know. Shouldn't you be working, young lady?" He'll tilt his head to her and lift his sunglasses for a moment to stare her down for a second, brow raised. But he'll shrug and flop back down to tan. "Is that so? Dare I ask what you're planning to take me in for? I failed to realize you were watching me so closely."
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:15 am

Harper laid back down and put her own sunglasses back on over her eyes. Two could play at that game. "Keep dreaming. I don't get paid enough to watch you all day. If I was to watch anyone of importance, I'd watch someone from the Rossi mafia rather than your sorry ass." Harper let out a huff. As she nessled back into her towel to soak up the wonderful sun. "I never knew criminals could have days off. Aren't you all trying to...I don't know...find new ways to break the law? Well. I got you in my sights now, Orion. If anything happens on this beach, regardless if I'm off duty or not, I'll take you down. Bathing suit and all."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:24 am

"Oof. You got some aloe for that burn? I don't know how I'll ever recover." He'll sigh dramatically, lift his sunglasses and wipe away a nonexistent tear. "I'll be sure to repeat that to your gramps, next time I have a check in with him." He would never dare. Never ever. He'll even side eye the other patrons of the beach because at any moment, Travis will be right there and have heard it all.
"Well, I mean. Earlier this morning I burned down some houses, then I took a special trip across town to steal some candy from poor children. I took the long way headed here to kick some puppies. You know. I like to get my work done early so I can spend the rest of my day right here. On the beach. Beside you."

He'll lean up on an elbow and reach into his bag to grab a beer and crack it open and take a sip, peering over the edge of the can at her. "Bathing suit and all, yeah? Is that a promise, or a threat?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:30 am

Running was one of Biran's passions. Running on the sand? Well, it was a love hate relationship. The sand was a cruel mistress as it protected joints from impact but also consumed twice the force, making the take off that much more difficult with each and every step. Marathon distances were no problem for the former Marine, leader of the Untamed, Biran The Ironsided Everard. On sand? He was probably lucky if he could get half that distance in nowadays. It had been a long time since his deployments in the Middle East, after all.

The beach was both his hell and heaven on earth, depending on who he came with. Today it was his recruits. Those sons of bitches were miles behind him at this point and if they didn't complete the full 10 mile drive today, there would be more hell to pay. Biran stopped to look down the shore to see if he could even see them from where he was. No, of course not. Frader should have been holding up the rear so he won't lose track of the new guys if Biran was to take a nap on the sand and miss them as they pass by.

It didn't take much of an internal debate to decide to take some time off and play hooky from his own training, laying himself flat on the sand to catch some Zs in the sun. If only he could relax though, as some bickering married couple was fighting not far from his current location. The large male growled in their direction and finally decided to take a look, as it just never ended. To delight or dismay, they were quite familiar faces. People aligned with groups he wasn't too fond of, but essentially family. They were pretty close themselves and definitely shouldn't be so hostile to one another.

Biran rose from the sand and walked on over to the two. "Excuse me, people are trying to enjoy the beach. Get a room if you're both gonna bicker like a married couple and hate fuck." His shit eating grin could be seen for miles. "You're at the damn beach. Why don't you at least try to get along? Do some team building exercises like volleyball or cornhole. Or building sand castles since you both like to pretend you're two years old. Now...kiss and make up." Biran then noticed Orion's bag and he attempted to reach in and help himself to a beer. Dad tax of the day.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue14/20Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:13 am

Harper stared at him. She was 95% sure he wasn't being serious. But what if he was? But after that last comment, she just gave Orion a disgusted look. He was a shameless flirt. However. He still wasn't the worst of the worst. As it turned out, a new person had joined the mix: Biran. Yet another person who was not only related to her in someway but also apart of a criminal like faction....along with her older brother Westly.

A frown furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the older man. She wanted to enjoy the beach, not be on duty. This was getting out of hand. Standing up, Harper put her hands upon her hips and challenged her cousin. "You want team building, Irionside? I'll give you team building. I challenge you to a volleyball game. Me and Orion here against you. Winner gets to enjoy the beach and the other gets lost."

Now...you might think the odds were unfair. Orion and Harper vs Biran Ironside. But if she was honest, unless they had one more person on their side, the likelihood of Harper and Orion actually winning were pretty slim. But. She was her mother's child. And, sadly, getting rilled up and saying stupid things came naturally. She blamed her granddad Trever on that one. As smart as she was, she did get a lot of impulse from him. But so did Biran.

"So, how about it? Unless you're chicken."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Hell smirk at her, finally having won and then, a challenger approaches.
"I sure bet she'd like that, wouldn't you, Harp?" Hell wink to her.

As Biran attempts to swipe a beer, he'll smack his hand away, pulling his bag closer to him with a snarl.

Hell stand as well, taking another long swig of his beer. "You hear that, Ironside? Harpers just dying for ways to get alone with me. Do you think you're up for it, mate?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Team building? With Volleyball? On the beach? Biran couldn't think of a better way to spend his day. "Now we're talking! You're on!" The odds were hardly fair, but these two wouldn't be able to beat him. Not with the way they bickered. The pair would be too at one another's throats to agree on anything. "I'm sure she's real excited to get rid of me, buddy. I bet you're next to go once I'm out of here."

The challenge was issued and accepted though so it was no longer time to dawdle around further. Biran walked away from them to get over to an open net. Reaching into the large pocket on his shorts, he took out a folded square of thin fabric. He unraveled it to unveil a rather long sheet of sorts and wrapped it around his lower half like a towel. He pulled his shorts off from underneath and upon letting them drop to the ground, he stepped out of them and began tying the ornate fabric in a more stylized and secure manner, resembling a knee length skirt by the time he was done. "Grab a ball, dweebs! what are you waiting for?! You serve first. I'm a busy man."
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun Left_bar_bleue14/20Fun in the Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum