Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

Post by Luna Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:21 pm

The sad part is, you almost had a 100% in this mission. But the fact you almost did, I'm still going to reward you with extra money. Congrats. However, the fact you did get a failure remains.

Upon entering this 'large' port city, everything becomes so interesting. There are not only people with clothing on (Like a shirt, some kind of bottoms that don't even remotely look like yours, and shoes of some kind. Though they look uncomfortable. Especially the spikes the women folk are walking upon), but different weird buildings offering different things. One of those things has food. Food you have never seen before. The sign on the place says beef...but what is that leafy thing and the potato it is in between? Can it really be food? Well, you are about to find out what this Whooper 'King' is about. The only king there is in this place is your father. But then again you hate your father so let's make this king bow to you. Or at least try and please you.

Upon entering the building, you are overwhelmed by the food and bright lights. There are people in black shirts standing behind a short counter with others asking for a 'whopper' and 'large fry'....whatever that is. They come in interesting paper and you wonder if these people are simply eating the paper? Nah, they couldn't be. Could they? Regardless, the people in front of you are done and now it is your turn. The woman looks at you with a bright and bubble look before speaking "Welcome to Whooper King, may I take your order?"
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 pm

This Whooper King was a strange place. And why did they greet as if the Whooper King was a place? Was it a place or a person? Where was the Whooper King and what was he? So many questions Biran had about these paper eating people. "I suppose that you must be an associate of the Whooper King? Or a tribesman of sorts? Or are you slaves to the folk that you are serving the paper to?" But was that really important? No. Biran puffed out his chest and spoke once more, more confidently than he had before. "I, Biran Son of Ulf, wish to meet your king and defeat him in combat, to take charge and become the new Whooper King."

Proficient: Intimidation
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/20Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:07 pm

The cute bubble girl was very much intimated by young Biran's words. As well as very much flustered by everything that he said before hand. Her eyes watered up and tears were about to spill from her large brown eyes when she looked over her shoulder and over to a guy over to the side helping a window. "A-Ah Sa...Sadao! This g-guy wishes to spe-speak with y-you."

This 'Sadao' guy glanced over at the cute girl with tears in her eyes. His gentle gaze shifted hard a moment as he glanced to you before softening up and smiling. Walking over, he spoke to you. "Hell, sir. May I help you?" Turning to the girl, he took off his weird head gear and handed it to her. "Ms. Chi, can you cover the drive through for me?"

The girl nodded and scurried away. Now it is you and this Sadao guy. Maybe he's the Whooper King. After all, this woman summoned him.

______
Roll me either any skill you'd like
Or
Insight to see if this guy is in fact the guy in charge and you should battle him to unarmed combat

Ms. Chi

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Chiho-sasaki-the-devil-is-a-part-timer-4.81

Sadao

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 521dae47fd4bbbe8e1c746ae3eacc2fb48ec7536_00
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 pm

The young servant woman summoned another man in similar dress to her. Another servant? But she addressed him as the Whooper King so that is who it must be. "So you are the Whooper King himself? For the sake of your existence I suggest you surrender your castle to me or risk facing me in combat."

Proficient: Intimidation
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/20Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 am

This was a bit unheard of. Someone asking to do combat to take over castle to be the Whooper 'King'? This poor guy is really in a tight spot. While you are not exactly an adult, you are a bit dangerous looking. This Sadao guy turns, grabs a paper wrapping, and hands it to you before speaking again. "Here, have a burger. You will need all the strength you need in order to defeat the Whooper King. I have been told he is currently in California doing a super secret mission. In the city of Los Angeles. LA, Cali, United States of America. Where, I'm not sure. He doesn't tell me these things. But that's where he's hiding for sure. In fact..." this kid, who can't be much older than you, pulls out a strange looking container and hands it to you as well. "You will need to be quenched as well. If you would, sir, please take this and go over to the machine. Pick any flavor you choose. My personal favorite is the Mountain Dude, but Spite is also a good pick."

With a great customer service smile, he sends you on your way, if you will go away.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:16 am

Generously, this not Whooper King fed and gave him a container to drink from the strange dispensing machine. "I see. Thank you very much for the information. I shall be off to this Cali-Forn-I-A you speak of. By what means do you suggest I can get there?" But after his answer was received he shall take the meal and sit down. Biran took up the cup and went to the selecting machine with odd lights emitting from it. He touched a bubble on the machine and it displayed a new arrangements of bubbles that listed many new options. How odd. What even were these beverages? The associate suggested Mountain Dude, so perhaps it was a nectar of the gods that would help him on his quest to defeat the Whooper King. Biran tracked and selected the option for Mountain Dude and a physical switch on the machine began lighting up. Biran pressed it without placing his cup down and the nectar was dispersed and wasted into the reservoir below. "Oh." He picked up that he was to place the cup underneath the fountain and collect the beverage that way. After collecting it, Biran mosey'd to consume his meal of empowerment.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 am

This poor food worker. He simply wanted you gone at this point. But...looks like you will be staying for a bit longer. With a bit of a sweat drop, the guy smiled politely to you and spoke once more before sending you on your way. "You could fly? I hear some people take boats some times. Walking would be impressive though." But once you have finally gone, he will let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and just simply be.

It is at this point, Biran, that you remember the entire reason you have come here. You were leaving your father's place to hop a ship. A ship that was in this town. With a meal and a drink of empowerment in you, all that is left to do is get on this ship and go defeat the Whooper King. Whoever that is. Your last task, Biran, is to figure out how to sneak onto this ship without being seen. Once you do, your mission is done. How is up to you. Make it a good one~
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:02 am

Biran eats his meal happily, now knowing he must find a ship that is headed to this California. He would find said ship and quite easily, as many seemed to be heading that way. The plan from here was simple. Men loaded cargo onto the ship and Biran would try to become a part of said cargo to blend in and sneak on.

Proficient: Stealth
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next