Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes)

2 posters

Go down

Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes)

Post by Abel Malach Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 am

The Mission: Learn to Dance Like a True Man
Level: 2
Employment: Any
The Details: Yes, you’re going to learn to dance. We’re trying to hire a new instructor and we need you to be the proverbial guinea pigs for his strategies and techniques. We think they’re a little… Barbaric, but if they work, then hey, who are we to say anything, right? All you need to do is survive through the class and we’ll pay you if you learn the dance.

It was a normal day in paradise. It was the "weekend freakend" as was his father's motto and though Jr wasn't exactly as adventurous as his old man, he did attempt to branch out today. There was a new dance instructor in town that was taking on free clients for a short time to get his name out there. Always eager and willing to help and broaden his own horizons, Jr walked his happy ass into the fine establishment. "Hello? I'm here for dance lessons?" He called out to a seemingly empty and unlit room. Maybe this was a trap and a mistake.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Left_bar_bleue30/30Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Left_bar_bleue0/0Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty Re: Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes)

Post by Orion Hale Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:47 pm

A new dance instructor, that should be exciting. Always down to try out all the new and absurd scenes of the city, Orion made his way down to the studio to check out this guy. Whats the worst that could happen?

Strolling in, Orion spots a familiar face in the darkness. "Hey, man. I didn't think this would be your scene." he'll glance around at how empty the studio is though. "Are you here alone? Did you set out that ad to lure me here?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Left_bar_bleue20/20Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Left_bar_bleue0/0Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty Re: Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:21 am

As you walk in, the entire dance studio is deserted, not a single person is there, but that's likely because as you walk in, it is indeed dark and empty. A few moments later and the lights flick on and from the back doorway a man wearing fur and leather around his waist, fur gauntlets and boots, chest bare with a thick line of hair down his chest comes out. As his gaze lands on you, he does a quick double take.

Enter your instructor:
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) 9kuiyVl

"By the Gods! You Serious?! I got two?" He asked in a surprised tone before he smiled and walks toward you a little bit. "Get ready to gravitate then. You ready to learn to dance like a true man? We turn boys into true men here." He said, his chest puffed up proudly as he looked at the boys that would become men here today. "Let's get started then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm

The door opened behind him and he looked. To his surprise, there was good old Orion. "I'm starting to think you're following me or something." Junior teased lightheartedly, a big grin on his face with a brotherly handshake in bound. "Usually I've got two left feet but...I mean free is free right?" Which should indicate in itself that he did not set any ad to bait him. What a preposterous idea. "Why would anyone want to draw you out anyway?" Junior would make the extra little dig, but with good enough intentions and a smile afterward.

The lights turned on suddenly within the studio. Junior looked around then, getting a better feel for their surroundings until he noticed the man by the backdoor. He seemed surprised to have two students in his presence today. What an odd way of dressing too. He must be skilled in some very exotic tribal or caveman dancing style. Well, Junior was here to learn so he didn't judge the man's dress or even his odd speech. "Lead the way, teach. I'm ready to dance like a true man."
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Left_bar_bleue30/30Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission] (Closed due to changes) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello,

Considering that Jr has changed to Kito, I am closing this thread. If you want to retake this mission, I will put it back up in the missions. Thank you for participating. Despite not completing this, the coach gives you both $5 and sends you on your way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down