Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Luna Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:30 pm

Getting to the room, the black haired guy is going to close it behind you and let out a held breath. "That was a wild ride, huh?" With the lights fading away, the guy will turn to you and run his hand through his hair. "Ah....I should back it up a bit. I'm Trever Valentine. Your....Great Grandfather. Yeah. Rune is your grandfather, so his son is your dad.....Family trees, am I right? Crazy." He'll laugh and look to the warehouse. "Why don't we turn on some lights, yeah?"

In a blink of an eye, this guy named Trever Valentine stepped and suddenly appeared in another part of the warehouse. It was like magic or some shit. At the other side, this Trever guy manages to find out how to flip on the lights. In the room, there wasn't much here. A couch, a big TV section, a mini fridge, and a rolling chair. Pulling up that rolling chair, he'll sit in it like an dweeb. "Take a seat. You want a beer...? Are you old enough to drink a beer?" Regardless, he pulled out two beers. One for himself and one for you. Holding it up, he will do a bit of a cheers to you before taking a swig for himself. "So....I think we need to have a talk, bud. And after seeing the things that happened today, we might need a long talk. But before that, I feel like you might have a few words for me. So, lay them on me."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 pm

What. The fuck? None of this could be right. Whatever the dark haired man was saying, it was blasphemy. He didn't have family other than Ulf, Alzarah, and his siblings. Anything else was impossible. Though he had heard his father speak of a Rune before. It wasn't possible though. The man offered him a beer and he would not comment whether he was of age or not. He should know better. chugged it down without a thought in the world of it. "We need to discuss nothing. I don't care who you are or what sort of termite hole you dug your way through to find me. I have forged my own path to greatness just fine. After all, I am now the Whooper King." Seeming smug about that, of course.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Trever is just going hang his head and shake it. "Yep. You do stem from me, that's for damn sure." Running his hand through his hair again, Trever is going to glance to the side. "Yeah...this is going to be a tough one....Alright..." Rubbing the back of his neck, the blue eyed man is going to turn his gaze back to you, Biran, and take another swig. "You just beat up a kid because you thought he was the Whooper King. Really? That poor kid couldn't be much older than you, maybe at most $500 in his pocket, and just trying to not die in LA....which you nearly did today. Great song, but not needed here. This path you speak of...where is it going to take you? What is your end goal here? Do you have an end goal here?"

________
At any time while talking with Trever, you may take any roll you wish. Even an attack one if you so please. HP will be Omitted for now.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:14 pm

This man was really pissing him off. Asking questions he had no right to ask and still trying to convince him they had some kind of connection. "It does not matter, I do not care what you think. You are a stranger and a peasant in my eyes. Question me again. Make my day." Biran will take this Trever guy by the collar and growl in his face.

Proficient:
Intimidation
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:14 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 pm

A smirk graced that man's lips as you do your best intimidation. Oh man. Leaning in, the guy is going to look you in the eyes and simply say "Are you sure you want to do this kid? I'll even let you take the first round. Go on, free shot, kid. But I'm going to warn you, you aren't going to like it if you want to rumble. I'll let you in on a secret. I'm the reining champion in the State's underworld cage fighting. So go on...make my day."

_______

That beer has awarded you +15 HP. Good luck, Biran.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 pm

"With pleasure, bitch." Biran is going to straight dick punch him. Fuck this guy for getting so damn close, it's his own damn fault.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:41 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tier 0 Attack' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 GGqb9ii
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 pm

He was expecting a punch. He really was...but what he wasn't expecting was a dick punch. Oh how low that was. Leaning over, his hands cupped his dick as he just took in the damage for that 1 point. It was only a moment of pain, but that moment was enough. That smirk was wiped clean and what was left was death. Balling his fist up, Trever came up and connected with your jaw. Pain like you have never experienced before over takes you. 20 points of damage is taken from you as Trever punches the lights from your eyes.

"Get this, boy. I can end you now if you don't get your shit together. But I'm not here for that. I'm actually here to give you a warning. My old man has been watching you. Get your shit together and he won't come see you. Trust me, boy. You don't want him coming for your ass. Don't bother getting up. I'll let myself out." He'll get up and start walking out. You can either sit there and take that punch, or you can try again. Think about it, Biran. Think about it hard.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm

Instant regret was now an experience the young man had finally been acquainted with at long last. He hardly even heard the words that came out of his mouth afterward as Biran just laid down and died on himself. He didn't bother going after the mysterious man. There was no point. He finally met a new opponent to strive to beat though. But Biran needed to get much stronger in order to do that. The wild thunder from down under gave it a moment, letting himself recover and contemplate his next actions. Did he say that someone stronger was coming for him if he didn't clean up his act? Yeah. Whatever. They wouldn't meet again. Everything would be fine. In fact, none of this happened. Biran rose back up to his feet and huffed. It was time to move on and head somewhere else. For now, it was time to find the closest CVS or something to find something to help lessen the sting of defeat.

Proficient:
Sight
Survival
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next