Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by TxValz Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am

Svala, you have the resolve to keep going. You're doing good, one little bump in the road is no big deal. So everything's been dusted and organized on that lil shelf there and you can move on to the next thing. Living room is starting to look great, but maybe you can sweep the floor right quick now that all that dust is knocked down.

You saw a broom where you found those other cleaning supplies so just nab that bad boy and roll me something that'll help you get this floor swept.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3