Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.

2 posters

Go down

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. Empty The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.

Post by GolaJaci Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:06 am

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. White%2BDragon%2BBattleThe skys seemed to start becoming darker as what looked like rain clouds rolled in from out in the surrounding ocean, the clouds were heading towards the beach and city. At closer inspection  the clouds looked strange there was blue lightening and a few snow flecks falling from the clouds in random areas. The clouds parted as two dragons a larger black and dark blue one and a smaller pure white one with spikes along it’s body. The smaller dragon seemed to be flying in circles around the larger dragon other dragons or people who knew of their race would know they were mates because most dragons wouldn’t be this close to each other if they weren’t mates or family. The small white dragon flew away from the large male to spirel down towards the sandy beach and as it is about to land with a crash a bright light would flash around it’s body hiding it as bones could be heard  cracking at a fast rate. Soon a small female with long white blonde hair and slightly tanned skin landed her eyes opening to show they were a soft violet color. She would turn her head up to look at her mate who she was waiting on for him to land as well. The female had a leather jacket on with a short black tank top that showed off her belly slightly as she stood tall her legs covered by black leather pants and her feet covered by leather boots that seemed to only slightly sink into the sand as she lifts one hand to fix her jacket.  They were new to this city they had heard of it on their travels and they had decided to move here to find a place they could live not having to hide what they were.                                                                                                                    
                 The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. 24-twisted-Bleached-Long-Hairstyle

Last edited by GolaJaci on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
GolaJaci
GolaJaci

Back to top Go down

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. Empty Re: The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.

Post by Shogeki Tekina Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Gliding high he watches his mate as she fly’s with grace and beauty to the beach ahead of him. Sho had always been fond of beaches and shore lines, being raised next to one. He is a great swimmer and fish has always been his favorite food. As he approached the he shore he could see a school of fish swimming. There journey to the city had been long and he hadn’t eaten in hours. He would fold his wings back and drive toward the water where the fish are swimming. With a huge splash he disappears under the water with a crack of lightning as he hits the water. After a few seconds a large black shadow could be seen moving towards the shore. As the shadow moves closer it begins to shrink to the size of a person. A figure emerges from the water at the shore, a man with blue hair and emerald eyes wearing a black button up shirt the sleeves rolled up to his elbow and blue jean pants holding two large striped bass. Dripping wet from his dip in the ocean sand now coating his black leather boots as he walks to his mate the fish held up showing them off to her as he approaches her. “my love I’ve found a snack how would you like yours prepared?”

Shogeki Tekina

Back to top Go down

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. Empty Re: The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.

Post by GolaJaci Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:12 am

The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming. F557713b4affdf51d3f2e9b60ba3f2f0--hair-inspo-hair-inspiration

The female who was a dragon would watch her mate as he drove into the water most likely he caught sight of some fish again and decided to catch some this time around.  They hadn’t ate in a while now because of the long trip to the city from where they were traveling last.  Gola’s stomach would suddenly growl as she saw her mate coming out of the water with two large striped bass . A light blush would cover her soft cheeks as she looked up into Sho’s emerald eyes with her soft violet eyes, a small smile gracing her pink lips before she would speak to him in reply. “ Oh you know I like my food raw and cold Sho.” She would then turn to look around to beach to see if there was anyone that had caught sight of their approach not yet sure on if it was safe to show their true forms in this city they heard of. Her eyes would turn back to her mates as she smiles at him softly moving her hands up to start braiding her long hair off to the side. “ Where should we eat though?” She would softly ask.    

GolaJaci
GolaJaci

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogeki Tekina Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm

He would look around the beach scanning for what was near by, he spotted mangroves growing through a rocky area.

“Hmm... over there”

He moves one arm to point to the mangroves.

“we can sit on the rocks and have a picnic on the beach and enjoy the view of the shore.”

Sho would smile to his wife as he walked towards the rocks and mangrove. As he arrives at the rocks he would flop the fish down on a large rock and begin to take of his shirt looking to his wife.

“my love have a seat and I will get your snack ready.”  

He would lay is wet shirt over a rock in the sun before picking up one of the fish as his index finger nail grows into a long sharp claw that he would use to gut and skin the fish tossing the discarded parts into the mangroves leaving only two large fillets. Handing his wife one before sitting down to eat the other leaving his other fish for after they finish the first.

Shogeki Tekina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down