Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)

2 posters

Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)

Post by Patience Rose Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:37 pm

The Mission:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market.

Level:
Level 1

Employment:
TCPD, (Invited Characters)

The Details:
There's a person who has been running around my neck of the woods, stealing stuff from different shops and pick-pocketing in the local marketplace. I'm sure you've heard about this on the news, they keep evading the TCPD without leaving a clue to depend on... well.. until now. Let's change that. I've been watching this guy for a while, and I've got a pretty good idea when he's gonna strike again. So get to it. Time and date enclosed.

Required Items:

Required Talents:
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Left_bar_bleue10/10Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Left_bar_bleue0/0Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty Re: Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)

Post by Luna Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 pm

This is fine
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Left_bar_bleue10/10Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Left_bar_bleue0/0Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission) Empty Re: Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Hello. I'll be moderating this mission. Best of luck catching the robber~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down