Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2]

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty Re: Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2]

Post by Abel Malach Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Was she really so frazzled about the thought of two people getting it on? Wow, what a pure and innocent young thing. Abel waved it off and took his place back in front of the computer so that he could do work. "Just get me a date and we'll call it even." He was specific to word it as just to get him a date, so she didn't assume he was trying to be crass with her specifically. She must of had friends right? Friends just as cute as her? Of course. Abel wasn't a picky guy anyway, he just couldn't date girls who were rare or high target species, otherwise he'd prefer slaying them over banging them. "That's at least 3 of these cases on the right track. It sounds like we're shit out of luck for this poor guy, but we'll see what we can do." Worst came to worst, they had to close it. It was going to be hard for the family, failure wasn't something he liked to accept. But he knew when some things were damn near impossible. Still, he'd give it a good shot. He's going to call up a few more guys down at the harbor in charge of monitoring the filters and see if he can find out anything from them.

Proficient: Persuasion
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:04 pm

The member 'Abel Malach' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:15 pm

You're both doing good, really good. This is the hardest name to try and find on the list but you have some vigor left in you yet before you break for lunch. Aka, you've collected 75% of names that will lead you to the right track with these cases, which has surpassed 50%. You have essentially passed this mission but I will give you a bonus if you can get this one last lead. If both of you drop to 0 though, I will fail you. So just say the word and I can back you guys out and cash you out as is, it's never too late or too early to break for lunch.

What you've found on this case collectively though is that the particular filter that went off was one of the closest ones to the harbor, near a couple of fishing warehouses. There are some camera feeds at these warehouses and you know a lot of chumming goes on there, perfect place to grind up a body and try hiding it in the ocean. So you can go through many weeks worth of feed and several dozen employees at each warehouse. Both of you roll 3 different skills pertaining to any of these and I can tell you what you've whittled the list down to or if you've found anything off.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Well, they had a start somewhere. It was time to just sit down and watch videos at this point. "Sure. I'll hook you up with someone. But first you gotta deal with a movie date with me." Okay. It wasn't really a date. Just work. But two sets of eyes were better than one. Better to get this over with. Maybe their luck could continue.

Proficient: Sight (to look) and Tenacity (to stay focused at the dull task at hand)
Unproficient: Investigation
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:27 pm

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 NjqM4Vv

#3 'Unproficient ' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:31 pm

"I'll be on my best behavior."

Proficient: Sight to look at cameras
Proficient: Persuasion to make calls to each of the industries and warehouses to ask about their workers, etc
Proficient: Monster Lore to see if anything adds up on this front
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:31 pm

The member 'Abel Malach' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 FjWSdOo

#2 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 NrQF6BU

#3 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Wow you both suck but at least you can see with your special eyes. You're both able to see folks and fisherman in and out of these warehouses and fish farms and what have you. Men and women walking in and out of these places to do their job. Some of the chumming operations  you pay extra attention to detail to as you know this is likely the only possible thing that could have grinded up this poor fellow. These chumming folks have a very particular way they do business, they load the chum into large containers and truck them over to a particular part of the harbor to dump it.

Abel: You see one man from one of these establishments dump a bucket into the harbor at a point and after seeing it happen it looks a bit off to you. You begin wondering what the laws of chumming even are, since it's actually a sort of controversial topic.

You're both getting fucking tired of this shit though, you've been watching the videos for hours now. Harper takes 4 damage, Abel takes 8 as you both begin to get impatient.

Abel is able to convey what he saw to Harper. Is this the big break you needed? Proceed as you see fit.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:06 pm

With that information, Harper is going to try and hone in on that guy. At least as much as she can possibly do herself.

Proficient: Law Enforcement to look up the rules of chumming for Abel (Since he is not gifted this way)
Proficient: Sight to see if she can see this man in any other video at any other time
Proficient: Persuasion to ask the workers what they know about this one man in question and see if he checks out
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:06 pm

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] - Page 4 FjWSdOo

#2 'Proficient' :

#3 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next