Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins
TxValz
Luna
Events/News

Come Join us in our June Events~ We're looking for +1 Mod as well as handing out easy cash for missions you create! Follow the links below:
Mission Event!
Looking for a Mod!
Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Rune Tyche
 
Lupus Uezum
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Jasmine Ward on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Jasmine had dressed to impress. Scraping up enough money, she had bought not only a suit and tie, but got herself a few business cards with the name Syesh JD Ward. It was annoying, but anything to sell the bit, right? With her binder in place and her hair brushed out in a more professional manner, the cross dressing half angel had entered the meeting place where they were to be doing the interview with this Alyse Brozus. Her plan was to arrive early with Julianna. Or rather, meet Julianna there and run a few things by her before the client had shown up. Ordering herself a black coffee, she took a seat outside and waited.

Once Julianna showed up, Jasmine looked to her and waited for her to come over. Once her new partner was there, she slid an ear piece to the girl. "This will allow you to talk to him as well as listen to him. He can hear everything going on. Even what our client says. As started before, I'm Syesh JD Ward." Putting her own ear piece in, Jasmine went back to sipping her coffee. They had been given a small description of her. Beautiful with curly red hair and light blue eyes.  A winning smile....all that stuff yada yada yada. Easy enough to spot. And so, they played the waiting game.
avatar
Jasmine Ward

Posts : 68
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:49 am

It was a job she didn't expect to be paid for. It was a debt owed. A first, actually, that she did a job for free besides helping Darkaknock occasionally, in the police department, whenever she just happened to be with him and he got a call. She didn't like working for free; especially when she could really use the money. However, if it got her closer to the money she deserved, and a couple new connections in Jasmine and Siresh, perhaps this would be worth all the unpaid work and loss of time.

Julianna did like the fact that this was a legal job. She hated going against the law and did have a sinking feeling that it would eventually catch up to her if she kept it up. She much preferred to stay within the lines of the law whenever people would hire her for such jobs. They were harder to come by, however. This would at least be a nice break from her last job. It was legal, so how bad could it possibly go?

She arrived early to the coffee shop. However, she ditched her black hoodie as it made her look a bit suspicious in this kind of situation. Instead, she was dressed in a red, pleather, zippered jacket that complimented her hair, black dress pants, and black heels. She looked sharp. As she approached, she could feel a couple customers take notice of the 'mark' over her eye; instantly assuming her to be a Shadow Reaper. Thier stares burned into her. Julianna automatically felt self-conscious about her 'mark' and how people judge Shadow Reapers. For all she knew, this was all in her head and she was over-reacting. However, she went from confident to nervous in only a few moments. Surely, this customer of Siresh's would assume, correctly, that Julianna was a Shadow Reaper too. She wondered how that would influence how today's meeting might go.

It wasn't long after her initial scan of the area that she identified Jasmine sitting at a table outside the coffee shop and walked over. Jasmine had been one set of onlooking eyes. The knowledge of this calmed Julianna slightly and brought back that sassy flair of confidence people either loved or hated her for. "Careful with how long you stare..." She took a seat at Jasmine's table. "They say if a person stares for more than three seconds, they like you," she giggled and smirked as she took the ear-piece slid to her. She examined it with fascination, then watched Jasmine put it in, before doing the same. She proceeded to whisper very low: "Testing, testing, one, two, three?" 

Julianna looked back up to Jasmine.
"I recall your name," Julianna gave a one-sided smile to indicate to Jasmine that she fully understood this was a code-name and remembered it from before. "Mine is Julianna C. Montegrow. It's a pleasure to be meeting in a much calmer environment." It was a gesture to show she was putting the past behind them. "Enough on that though. I'm just glad the client wasn't as early as we were. I like being prepared."
avatar
Julianna C. Montegrow

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 26

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Siresh Brozus on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 pm

This was awesome. Probably the best job ever since Siresh didn't even have to get dressed and there was no roommate around to tell him to put pants on. He could literally work from home today, his entire set up of different hardware and monitors all set and ready before him. The tiger was glad he was able to pretend to be upset enough to warrant guilting them both into this little job of his. Smirking wildly to himself, Bronze slipped the communication device into his ear as he began to ready himself to get into the cameras at the establishment he told the ladies to meet his client.

"Yeah, I read you both. Just getting some final prep work done now. You both should know, I'll be able to see you guys wherever you are and wherever you go so long as you're within eyeshot of a camera. And some of the cameras in the city have audio recording functions as well, so don't think you can hide your comms and talk shit about me. I mean, I welcome you to try though." Like they would even want to gossip about him. Never know. They were girls after all and girls loved to gossip. He even wondered what would happen when Alyse Brozus showed up and all the gossip she had to share on her husband.

"Don't go too crazy on the probing, this is just a courtesy consultation. Let her explain the situation, ask questions, tell her what we can do to help, then let her know the pricing accordingly, then we talk details about her husband and where he might be tonight." At least that's how his jobs typically started out, but this was a family matter. Could he really charge family? Probably not, but he couldn't let any of the women in play here know that. Siresh looked at his watch then, the only article on his body at the moment. It was drawing close to the time agreed to meet. "Break a leg, ladies."
avatar
Siresh Brozus

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-10-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 pm

All pieces are in position. It's only 5 minutes until the agreed upon time for Mrs. Alyse Brozus to arrive. Take an extra moment to make any checks you may need? Fix your boobs, Jas and brush up on that suave deception. Siresh, you need to get into those cameras. Julianna, maybe you wish to handle something yourself real quick. Roll talent checks as necessary and we will begin.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 74
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Jasmine Ward on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 pm

"That or they have done something rather stupid and the only response is to simply stare at them." This was already going to be a long day. But she was going to get paid, right? Maybe. Someone was going to get paid. Syesh JD Ward was going to get paid. But she wasn't going to let her irritation get the better of her. She wasn't Jasmine today. She was Syesh. And honestly, she wasn't exactly sure how Syesh was to be played. Closing her eyes, she tried to concentrate as Siresh started talking in her ear. "Yeah. I got it. Just...let me get into character and stop talking will you?"

At least it wouldn't look weird. Julianna was here with her so if anything, it might look like she's yelling at her. Now time to start her acting career.

______
Proficient: Acting
avatar
Jasmine Ward

Posts : 68
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:13 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 223
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Level: 20
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Jasmine had a character to get into. She was playing a role; another personality. Julianna wasn't sure why. This wasn't a big deal, right? Why would they want to disguise who they were? Julianna didn't have to act or pretend. She planned on being herself. There was no real danger here. At least that was what she believed.

With Jasmine meditating on who she was going to be, Julianna knew better than to speak to her. Not unless she wanted to be snapped at. Instead, it could be wise to get the advantage. Maybe there was something more to this meeting than Julianna was sizing it up to be? Maybe there was a real reason for the precaution Jasmine was taking. If so, noticing the client, and any onlooker who seemed suspiciously interested in their conversation, first, could be extremely important. As discretely as possible, Julianna took to scanning their surroundings for the client and anything that felt off or dangerous.

________
Proficient: Spot
avatar
Julianna C. Montegrow

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 26

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 223
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Level: 20
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Siresh Brozus on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Alright. All his ducks were in a line and now it was time to get to work. Bronze cracked his knuckles overhead in preparation for the potentially hours of keyboard work he was about to put in. He fingered the keyboard in a precise manner, cracking the code to get into the local camera mainframe. With luck, he'd be successful and be able to see the entire conversation play out in real time.

Proficient: Hacking

avatar
Siresh Brozus

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-10-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Level: 1
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 223
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Level: 20
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum