Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:34 am

The man gave a bright smile, not suspecting anything despite the can of red paint in your other hand that goes virtually unnoticed as he gives in to your charms. ”Yeah, we’ve got a bit of a gopher problem that we’re trying to get taken care of.” He says as if embarrassed about it before moving closer and slipping a hand around your waist and helping you from the yard and onto the sidewalk. ”Sorry about your knees too, by the way.” The man is almost sweet about it before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet. From the bill fold, he hands you a couple of band-aids with another grin. ”Here, take these. You better hurry up before the head of the household arrives. He won’t be too happy with that tag. But since you’re cute, I’ll give you a ten-minute head start. And be careful on those delicate ankles, little lady.” He'll wink at you before giving a teasing grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:16 pm

"I noticed," The siren said as she was helped out to the road. Once there, she was told she more or less was found out. Not that she was really trying to hide the fact she was here tagging houses. After all, it was her job. It wasn't their job to stop her. And if it was, she would make sure they were stopped before they could stop her. And so, she pulled the spray can into the light, took the guy's hand that was helping her, and put a red X on him. Nothing big, just something. "Something to remember me by, then." With that, she was on her way to the next house that was in need to be tagged.
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Strangely enough, he doesn't seem upset, but rather gives the woman a playful smile and nods his head. ”A phone number would have been better~" He'd purr but wave his hand with the spray paint on it as he watches you leave before turning and going toward the house.

You continue on your way toward the next house without anyone trying to stop you, but the next house is quite a little walk, a few blocks at least. Roll another awareness for me, please, to see if you see the next house on your list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

A phone number? What was that? Not that it really mattered to her. She was out of here and on to the next place. The guy, whoever he was, seemed to be out of her hair and would not bother her. Good. Though, it made no matter to her. She left and was walking down the street, again.

________
Proficient: Sight
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:52 pm

'Proficient' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Mod asked for percentile~ Sireissa is rolling a percentile
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:15 pm

'Percentile' : 21
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Congratulations~ You see the next house that’s drawn on your list, though it’s a really shitty drawing of a house with a rocking chair, the only thing setting it apart is a sign in the yard that says “Honk for Peace and Quiet,” which is indicated on your list as your next important target. They want this one on the front door as it’s clearly stated on the list and as you look at the house, there aren’t any cameras on this one, no need to dodge around anything. Just run up and mark the spot. Easy right? Since you aren’t seen, just roll me one more percentile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Whoever made this sketch was rather lame in it. She felt she could have done a better job. Maybe she'll show it off to the Unibros later. For now, she was simply going to walk on up and mark this one. At least there didn't look like there were any cameras. Regardless....Sireissa went on up and pulled out jer can of spray paint.

_____
Percentile roll
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next