Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Yvoltl Raia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Yvoltl Raia

Go down

Yvoltl Raia Empty Yvoltl Raia

Post by Yvoltl Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 pm

CHARACTER BASICS    

Yvoltl Raia Commission_5_by_lumannn-d8ptqz9  

Character Name: Yvoltl Raia

Alias/Nickname: N/A

Race: Quetzalcoatl

Faction: Free Agent

Level: 0

Eye color: Yellow

Hair color: lime green

Appearance: Yvoltl enjoys expressing himself through a more punk-like style. On a normal day he can be found in his favorite outfit. A leather jacket decorated with spikes, studs, and patches, and a white tank top under that with thin black suspenders. His lower half usually consists of "tight" (he can still moved pretty quick in them) punked out pants (If wearing his favorite pair, red plaid) which are tattered at the knees and patched. He always wears a pair of black boots, which are kept tightly laced.

His hair is shaved on both sides and very long in the middle. Usually wears it in a bun on the back of his head, or loose.

Tattoos and piercings; Yvoltl sheds his skin every so often, when he does he has to get all of his tattoos redone. Thankfully he 'knows a guy' who gives him discounts because he's a return customer and Yvoltl does odd jobs for him. When he is fully tatted, Yvoltl's body is a 'work of art.' On the right side of his chest is a rather aggressive looking Aztec warrior's face with the feathered headdress. On his left, wrapping around his body ending at his lower back is a very beautiful detailed picture of a boa constrictor. On the inside of his right forearm is a skull with a mohawk smoking a cigarette, the left one has the anarchy sign. His right shoulder has a black haired rockabilly pinup girl, who is only wearing black underwear, garters, and thigh high stockings, her arms pulled up above her head bound by a red ribbon. At his left side of his collarbone, between his shoulder and neck is a dream catcher with feathers hanging down off of it. Above the middle feather, where it would attach to the ring of the dream catcher was a bird skull. And lastly I'll mention a final tattoo on his right ass cheek, "Fututus et mori in igni." Which from Latin translates to, "fuck off, and die in a fire." As for piercings, Yvoltl is seen with the metal as seen in his photo. With an added 'Prince Albert" where it counts.

In his snake form, Yvoltl's body is colored like a green anaconda. Around his head are black feathers with a iridescent green shine. He has two sets of wings located at the upper-middle of his body, a larger pair, with a smaller pair behind it. The feathers in his wings are the same jet black with a green iridescences, at the bottom of his wing's black feathers are peacock feathers. Which stand out from the black. At the tip of his massive 26 foot long body, is a feathered fan like tail. Which is also decorated in the black feather, with longer peacock feathers mixed in. All together, in snake form Yvoltl weighs about 220 pounds.

Racial Detail: Despite being so heavy in snake form, Yvoltl's large wings can carry his long body, granting him the ability to fly. Yvoltl could also constrict the life from someone, and swallow them whole if he felt like it.

Personality: Yvoltl is loud, and playful to the right people. To authorities he's difficult to handle. He likes to cause trouble, and take jobs others might not be as inclined to doing. This snake also like's women, and won't stop from flirting or catching the odd panty shot when the time is right.

History: Yvoltl's past is pretty simple. He moved to twin city to get away from some trouble in another town. This city is full of opportunities, plenty of work, and plenty of space for growing. Or at least, that's what he would tell you. What actually made this snake slither into twin city is much darker.

Yvoltl was once a victim of the slave trade, his mistress a female dragon. Seen as a 'lesser creature' Yvoltl had been through all matters of torture to please the dragon. Even as far as having each feather ripped from his wings to keep him from flying free. It wasn't till later in his life when he was traded from the dragon, to an incubus named Blood. He had traded the dragon, for her pet (Yvoltl), in exchange for un paid debt. Seeing the poor creature in such terrible shape bothered the incubus. Blood helped nurture the Coatl back to full health, then set him free without any strings attached.

Now Yvoltl lives for himself, however there still is a fear in the back of his head that his mistress will return for her favorite pet.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Baseball bat

Job Items: Lockpick kit, leather gloves, Pocket knife, Wallet and wallet contents. Dirt bike (Currently in the shop for 500$)

Money: $25.

TALENTS      

Athleticism: strength
Skill: Burglary
Endurance: Tenacity
Charisma: Intimidation
Knowledge: Observation
Awareness: Enhanced Sense of smell
Combat: Blunt weapons
Magic/Extra: Safe cracking

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Vlad
First Account: Yvoltl
Second Account: N/A
Third Account: N/A
Yvoltl
Yvoltl

Health:
Yvoltl Raia Left_bar_bleue10/10Yvoltl Raia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Yvoltl Raia Left_bar_bleue0/0Yvoltl Raia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Yvoltl Raia Empty Re: Yvoltl Raia

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:34 am

Yvoltl Raia Dreamstime_xl_35852909

Welcome to Twin City, Yvoltl. Enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum