Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
July XX10 Magazine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

July XX10 Magazine

Go down

July XX10 Magazine Empty July XX10 Magazine

Post by Luna Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:13 pm

July XX10 Magazine July_m10

ARTICLE-
Three young and talented cooks had stepped into Gorgon Ramey's kitchen and showed off their stuff. Unknown to them, they were cooking for a very elite group: The Valentine Family. They were given a very short time in order to accomplish each dish. And yet, by leaps and bounds, they had done the impossible: Impress Travis Valentine himself. They were only given a short break and we were only allowed to ask so many questions, but here are our favorite responses from the three of them! Take a look!

How does it feel to work alongside Gorgon Ramsey?

Silky: "Ahaha.. I've never seen so many snakes on someone's head before! That was so cool! It was like a wig, made of snakes. When he got mad you could tell because his head looked like angry wiggly spaghetti. But.. oh.. He was pretty nice! He called us owls! Which I think meant that he was trying to call us cute! What a nice man! I'm going to send him a thank you card once I can find a really nice one, mmhmhm!!"

Salem: "Not gonna lie, pretty intimidating. He's a terrify- uh, terrific cook, yeah. Real… Passionate in his craft, I guess. Not the sort of person you want to disappoint. Hang on a minute, did you just say his name was-"

Rune: Considering we didn't get our asses chewed out and thrown out of the kitchen, I'd consider it a good experience thus far. We'll see how long our lucky streak lasts, I suppose. Whether it was sheer dumb luck and great online recipes or if we actually excelled in the kitchen has yet to be decided.

What was going through your mind as you were cooking back there?

Silky: "Honestly.. I was remembering the recipe to connolis, and turning it into a song in my head so I wouldn't forget the steps. That's how I remember all of my recipes. If you'd like I can send you the song? Hehe~"

Salem: "Mostly just focusing on making sure everything went smoothly. There was a lot to be done and very little time, so I had to prioritize."

Rune: "Honestly, I was praying that I didn't mix sugar with salt or some other stupid mistake, but even if I did, who really cares, right? Not like I would be paraded in front of the guests because of my horrible cooking. It would have been on Chef Gorgon Ramsey for hiring people with no experience."

Did you honestly think you would get his praises? For that matter, did you honestly think you would do so well?
Silky: "I wasn't sure if we would get his praises or not, but I did know I would try my best. And in the end, doing my best is all that matters right? I am really glad that we were able to finish the dishes perfectly. All those cooking shows Rune watched really helped her out! And Salem seemed to know his way around the kitchen. So all in all, it was a good night! A job well done!"

Salem:
"Oh, this has all just… Ever since I got here it's just been one surprise after another. Can't say for certain."

Rune: "I had no intentions of getting his praise, though it was an added bonus and got me pumped for round two. I honestly didn't think I'd do so well, seeing as it's my first time really cooking anything more than instant rice and Cup o Noodles in a kitchen. I was sure I would drag everyone down if I even tried and yet here we are, being told we get to stick around for the main course. Surprises really do come when you least expect them."

There you have it Folks! Straight from the Horse's mouth....so to say. Look out for these three on the streets of Twin City. And remember, if you see something, give us a tip. We're always looking to report happy bits like these or drama filled family issues!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
July XX10 Magazine Left_bar_bleue10/10July XX10 Magazine Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
July XX10 Magazine Left_bar_bleue0/0July XX10 Magazine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down