Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Surfing Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Surfing Good Time

2 posters

Go down

A Surfing Good Time Empty A Surfing Good Time

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:30 am

How Jasmine had gotten dragged into this, she wasn't sure. However, here she was, standing on the beach looking out into the water. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a small ponytail as her blue eyes watched as the waves had crashed against the beach. Her slightly large shirt moved about with the wind as her shoe free feet buried themselves into the sand. A purple board stood next to her as the half angel finally decided that the extra clothing she had walked out of the house was too much.

She had left like the normally did: Looking like a guy. Her hair was a mess and at some point ended up pulled up. Though, to be fair, the ponytail didn't really do much to help keep the strands out of her face. The way she kept it, she was lucky to even have it mostly out of the way. Shoes were out of the question when coming to the beach, so she grabbed sandals and headed on out to sea. Along the way, her fingers managed to acquire her purple board. Honestly, she also didn't know how she got that but it really didn't matter.

A gray shirt and cargo pants clung to her as a sigh finally escaped her. Taking both hands, Jasmine took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing the black bikini top she had underneath. Once she had removed the top, the blonde threw it off to the side. Next came her bottoms. Her thumbs hooked into the loops and started slipping them off. Her hips, though nearly non existent, rocked side to side as the clothing finally came off. Kicking them off, she launched the last piece of clothing off to the pile she had going on the beach as she stood in her black skimpy swimwear.

Stretching, Jasmine turned to looked to Siresh and spoke. "Alright, so....have you ever done this?" Well...the better question was he able to even to swim? He was half metal. Even his eye was metal. What if he got wet? Would he die? Not that she cared that much but....she did kinda needed him in order to find her brother. "You aren't going to short circuit, are you?"
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue35/35A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue10/10A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

A Surfing Good Time Empty Re: A Surfing Good Time

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:25 pm

The warm sandy beaches have been calling to him recently. Something about the weather, it almost emulated a perfect summer day in Long Beach, New York. The sun gently caressed the skin as a gentle breeze rolled through his hair, the smell of salt water faintly entering the nostrils. Being reminded of home like this and the fond memories of lazing on the soft pillows of sand brought a moment of brief serenity as Siresh looked to the waves crashing against the shore. Today it was he that suggested to come here, to enjoy an old pass time of his: Surfing.

It was a shock when he suggested to go surfing to Jasmine. She didn't really think him the type, by the look on her face. Maybe she thought this was another joke of his, to get at her and shock her in some way. About the only shocking and embarrassing thing he did today thus far has been putting on a pair of green Crocs. She always loved seeing those ugly things and only wore them to bother her. Siresh didn't care for them either, but it bothered people more to see them than for him to wear them.

Aside from Crocs he wore his typical beach attire, a pair of board shorts with a lime green stripe and a Hawaiian shirt just to protect him from the elements until they had safely arrived to their destination. But now they were here now, with boards in hand and ready to take on the righteous surf before them. Siresh looked to his partner briefly as she moved away to...undress? His face turned to let her do that, he guessed. Why was she getting naked on the beach though? It wasn't a nude beach. Maybe she was confused, he always did suggest to go to a nude beach to fluster her. He turned back to say something but when he did, she was down to nothing but a bikini. "Oh." No clue why he didn't expect that.

She asked if this was his first time and if he'd short circuit. "I've seen a woman before, geez." But then he recalled they both had boards in hand, waiting to hit the ocean. That was the question, not whatever he thought. "No, I wont short out. Everything's built with watertight integrity. So long as I wash up with fresh water before bed, nothing should rust on me either. Don't worry your pretty little head about me." Bronze winked then and put his board in the sand for a moment so that he could kick off his crocs and lay his shirt down with her belongings. "You ready or what? You show me how it's done, ja?"
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue30/30A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue0/0A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:09 pm

He stood there confused. Standing there, she waited for him to comment. Only thing he said was 'Oh'. Oh? What did he expect? Her to go naked? That would have been uncomfortable to say the least. Who goes surfing naked? Though, to be fair, women's clothing might as well be simply underwear. What was with the small pieces of clothing anyways? She had little to dwell on that when the tiger finally spoke again, confirming her suspicions. A scowl crossed her face as she turned away. She was NOT stripping for him to simply strip. Wearing all that clothing was going to get in the way. To wear her down. And worry for him vanished as her temper flared.

"Try and keep up, amerikansk."

Wading out to the water, Jasmine. A group of about ten surfers had come out besides them for this competition. They weren't really her competition: Siresh was. Her gaze shifted from one end to the other. They seemed like a worthy group but....they were going down. All they had to do was wait on the rules. And thankfully, the person hosting this thing came up on a paddle board shortly after the lot waded into the water.

"WELCOME! So this is how it's gonna go down. There are twelve of you but I want to cut that down by half. So, in order to do that....we're gonna surf waves until half of you wipe out! You'll go out in pairs, ride, and the first to drop loses. Bye bye. See you never! Enjoy the rest of the surf and turf. Get off my section of the beach. We'll start with you two at the right and go on like that."

Counting down, it seemed as though Siresh and her were not going to be up against one another. Was that a blessing or a curse? The world may never know. With these findings, she turned to her partner in crime. "Well, looks like you're safe this round, Siresh. Unless you crash. Then I'd be pretty disappointed in you. So tell me, amerikansk, do you want to make this interesting? Why don't we make a bet. If I win, I get something from you. You win, you get something from me. Doesn't matter what. But the other must comply no matter what. Deal?"

As they spoke, two surfers went up and only one made the wave. One down, five more to go.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue35/35A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue10/10A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 am

Jasmine told him to keep up and then went into the water. Siresh scoffed a bit actually. She'll see. The tiger ran passed the shoreline and layed onto his board to paddle out to meet with the group of surfers. Sitting up and straddling his board to hear the rules, he couldn't help but eye over to his partner. He knew exactly what was on her mind. The rules were apparently simple. And sure enough, here was Jasmine, making a challenge. "Ok fine. We'll see who the better surfer is, jah?"

Sure enough it was also his turn. He was a competent but rusty surfer so maybe this wave would sort of bait her confidence and make him look like a fool, making her more careless in her decisions later on. Siresh approached the wave by paddling up and stood up well into the swell, purposely almost losing his footing and almost tripping up. He stayed in the game but so did the other guy for now. Another wave was coming in hot and hopefully he had his sea legs for this one. Sure enough he rode this one pretty well also and the other guy wiped out, making Siresh the champion for this round.

Siresh returned to Jasmine's side, smiling to her. "Well, you're up princess. The stage is all yours so you can show me how it's done."
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue30/30A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
A Surfing Good Time Left_bar_bleue0/0A Surfing Good Time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Jasmine sat there, floating on her board, drifting along as she waited for his answer to the question. If someone had just taken a moment, just a sheer split second, and looked at their relationship right at this exact moment, they would find that it was what you would call healthy. Both of them were out enjoying a sport they both knew how to do. Both of them had a healthy competitive bone. Honestly, looked like just a complete relationship; as if they were some sort of couple. Little did anyone know that was far from the case.

Jasmine flashed him a grin. He had taken the bait. All she had to do was out surf him. Would be an easy thing, ja? Or at least, in her mind, and by the performance given, it should be. So she watched him paddle out with the other guy he was paired up against. The first wave had come and her confidence levels had been boosted, if just slightly. Though, she should know better than this. Siresh was the type of guy to put on a good show and then blow it out of the water after you thought he was simply terrible or unable to do it. Then again, he is an expert of 'fake it until you make it'. Both expertly explained the Siresh "Bronze" Brozus before her. The real question was which was he doing?

The tiger had managed to take the win and make his way back on over to her. His comment still didn't give her any answers. The only way to figure it out was to actually face him head on. Taking her cue, the half angel swam out to take a wave against the man that came up with her. Both of them took one look at one another. He was some sort of class a douche. Only thing that would complete him would be the backwards hat and dark sunglasses. But that was going to help give her an advantage. Men like him always expected women to crumble before them; that they couldn't keep up. She was confirmed when he gave her that smirk she knew all too well. Oh how she hated men.

To combat that, the blonde Norwegian woman gave him the most dizziest smile she could imagine and tilted her head to the side. To cement it all off, she spoke to him before the wave came. "Lucky me~ I get to watch you work up close. Hopefully I don't get distracted~" Instantly she saw his ego inflate ten fold. Ah it was just too easy. Well, most men. Again, Siresh was simply an enigma. Fuck that guy.

The wave came up shortly after that. With her eyes on the prize, Jasmine stood up and begun riding the wave. For added flair, she moved closer in to the guy, inching closer and closer. He was starting to sweat. He started to move. Perfect. Just as he did, she quickly moved away again, causing a wave of spray to hit the guy. With this distraction, the guy had lost his balance and tumbled into the surf, rolling a few times in the waves before finally popping back up. Jasmine? She just gave him the darkest smirk ever. They both knew he was played and he lost. Taking her victory, she returned to the lineup and right new to Siresh. "Three down, three more to go. Do you think you can keep up with me? Or do you just want to throw in the towel now?"

As they sat there, the others came and went. A few went faster than others. Though, the last one took a hot second. Both continued going wave for wave until eventually, the girl finally won. It was at this time, Paddle Boarder spoke up again. "Alrighty! We have a grand total of six! But now I only want two! So how are we going to fix this? Easy! Team surfing! I know, I know, that's difficult. Well, this is what we're going to do. We have two girls, and four boys...but one can equal to a girl. Pair up quickly. Whoever you pick as your partner is the person you are going up against. Yes! This is going to end up as a battle of the sexes! Or just one guy versus one girly guy! Rule this time around? Well one of you has to sit on the other's shoulders as you surf a wave! The person who does it the longest wins! Good luck pairing! We'll also take a 20 minute break so you can relax and get a drink. Drinks are all free if you go to the Salty Sailor!"
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down