Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Carzeah Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

It was down to the final stretch now. Just 10 more minutes left.

Unproficient:
Patience
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

The member 'Carzeah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Shit. Not this again!!

Carzeah wouldn't be able to control himself, he would start to slowly roll his fingers, tapping them against his leg. He was growing impatient.

Crowler would notice and begain to narrow his eyes.

Roll me whatever you want to here. The base of the idea is whatever you do, it's to keep you from moveing ONE MORE TIME before your ten minutes is up! I'll leave it to you. Distract yourself with anything, fight to hold still, whatever it is just do it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Oh boy. This was it, crunch time. If he didn’t try to focus on something this guy was ready to toss him out without paying him, surely. Carzeah breathes in one last breath and focused deeply, channeling his attention throughout the class just to hold him over for these last few minutes.

Proficient
Vibration Sense
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm

The member 'Carzeah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:58 pm

-lets out a breath-

Carzeah, you sensed vibrations alright. There's a guy in the back happily yanking his crank to your beautiful body. And by the gentle groaning sounds he's making, he seems to be enjoying himself. Seems there is a creep in the artist crowd.

Alright, Carzeah. You done did it now, to add to your failure.
Carzeah would let out a yawn, stretching out his arms and putting his feet flat on the floor. Completely moving from his pose. A split second afterwards Crowler would let out a bone chilling screech. He was furious, and getting ready to scream at you. Just as he reached your side, and took in a deep breath the class bell would let out a loud ring.

Phew... You did it. You're lucky that bell rang.

Letting out a huff, Crowler would hand you the white robe you had worn before to slip on. Then Crowler would rush back to his desk, grabbing the money, then he would go to the bathroom grabbing your cloths. Shoving the cloths into your chest putting the money on top he would scream at you.

"GET OUT."

It was obvious he didn't even want you to change, he just wanted you out of his classroom. Lucky for you, he did hand you that robe to wear out, any longer here and he was going to have a meltdown. Best to just slip the robe on and find a dark alleyway somewhere along the way home.

Mission... Success?

You earned +10 hp, fully recover any damage, +1 Talent, and earn 100$ in cash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3