Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Patience Rose Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Patience would smile as he did the same, each word that left Dom's mouth made her tail slowly sway from side to side. It made her glad that he was actually speaking to her, his tone might have been teasing her, or making fun of her questions but she didn't care. He was different then everyone else. As he went on about watching 'villains' being convicted it made her slightly wince, was he talking about her? The idea would cause her ears to drop a bit, remember she was indeed one of these criminals he seemed to hate so much. Slowly she closed her eyes trying to struggle with these new uncomfortable thoughts. Would he enjoy watching her struggle? suddenly the terror turned back into a rather amusing thought, with a giggle she replied. "So even your free time is spent playing a super hero? Interesting. So what you're telling me is that you're a workaholic?"

As he would seemingly catch her longing to dance, this caused her to turn her head, her yellow eyes widened to express panic for the second time the two had been around each other. The first being when he had grabbed her hand for a moment before letting her go in that dark part of the city. Quickly shaking her head, her breath seemed a bit staggered. "Dancing? No. I mean... Not in a place like this... It's too embarrassing to be stuck in such an open place with so many people. I..." As she paused, slowly inhaling a breath then letting it out she would turn to look at him. Her pale cheeks were flushed red now, embarrassed to admit to him what she was about to. "I don't like crowds. Places with lots of people make me nervous. I think I'd die if I even tried to join in, haha. All that pressure to try and dance the right steps, or try and be beautiful like everyone else out there... I'd rather blend in maybe talk to a couple people in the crowd, then slip out as soon as I can." Her eyes would slowly blink, her smile was oddly gentle now. The cat would let out a soft giggle, "I don't think I'll be dancing anytime soon. At least, not out here." Smiling wider once more she would quickly drop the genuine gentle smile, replacing it with her wild Cheshire cat smile. She wouldn't tell him what did for fun, not yet at least. Most would assume she was purely a criminal, but Patience did have hobbies and things she did that weren't against the law. Things she didn't share with even her closest people.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Rune warned him that he was perhaps doing something unbecoming of his profession as a defender of the people. In all truth, he did not care. "Ah, yes. But what I do with my hard earned money is perhaps my own business and not my chief's, hmm?" Abel suggested with a wild grin to the mistress. "I fear no repercussions from any man. You should know that by now." He was a free spirit, bound by no one as he knew what such fetters could bring. Capturing the beasts he hunted was not his way of doing business. He much preferred giving them freedom in death, so that they could not suffer the harsh captivity of men more wicked than he. Abel knew one such man very well. Whether or not he'd admit to being bound by him was another story. Until he recalled though, Abel could admit to being a man of his own free will as much as he desired. "My tense muscles are much more important than any slap on the wrist I could receive, if any. That's all the man would do to me." In case she was at all concerned for his career, he could lay those cautions to rest right now.

Through all the cords he played for her, one struck a little more harshly than he anticipated. His brows furrowed a bit curiously for a moment. "I mean't no disrespect." He bowed his head respectfully then. He need not say or ask anymore on the issue, as it was hardly his business. But all could be brushed off and forgiven and they now began to dance. If her hanging onto him and pressing as close as possible was considered as such at that point, but that was for others to decide. Abel cared not. Rune made a nice recovery and whispered such grand sweet nothings into the ear of her frequent customer. It got him going as she described his flavor as a desirable liquor. "Makes sense that such a bold flavor be paired with only the finest and most exotic rarities in the cigar world." He'd hand over an analogy back as a compliment to her in return with a courteous nod in regard. "Cigars are among one of the most catered imports, you know. They need to be stored and kept in very precise conditions specific to their individual personality." In case she needed some convincing that it was a compliment.

Rune also made mention that she desired to be catered to, which he would be more than obliged to do. "I would have no qualms with that and nor would my boss. I can think of a few becoming reasons for such an image to be transpiring around a man of blue. We are sworn protectors of the people. As such, I could also provide you a safe ride to your abode at the end of the night. I would not mind."
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Hacking x2, taking the highest as per Luna
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 pm

"That one right there." Siresh told Jasmine through the mic as he was watching everything unfold. Siresh changed tabs from monitoring security cameras to bring back up the file on the Rossi member that entered view. "He's a Rossi. Arden Ealdwode." Maybe she could get something if she hung around both of them, but by this Arden's intonation and sudden entry it was sort of likely that his job was to shut her out. A bodyguard perhaps for the Bullet? "Stay your distance if he gets mad, he's got quite an interesting record." And by interesting, it was nothing Siresh wanted Jasmine to have anything to do with. "I'm sending a bunch of pictures and names to your phone now." He'll send both the girls a text over their group chat with the same information and links to their unlocked profile records that he found. "Raven. I've got a birds eye view set up on my side if you need to dip from the nest."
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Captain Leonardo "Leo" Prince
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Prussi10

Leo chuckled as Mrs. Brozus walked away and found her husband. That left this young lady by the name of Sireissa. "What a very beautiful name, Ms. Sireissa. I would be honored to have a dance with you." Taking her hand, Leo lead the girl to the floor. With a bow to her, Leo took his position and the two synced up almost flawlessly. It was refreshing to have someone dance as gracefully as that dress intended. Was she used to things like this? It was impolite to ask a lady her age, but it was obvious she was no stranger to this life style. "Ms. Sireissa, you seem to be very fluent in this type of dance. Tell me, how long have you been doing this?" Whatever her answer, news had reached him through his ear piece. It seemed as if some staff had heard or seen something fishy in the security room.

Finishing the dance, Leo bowed again, this time bringing the young girl's hand to his lips. "Forgive me. But work is calling me away. I hope you enjoy your time here." And with that, Chief Leo walked away.

While he didn't like hearing there was work to do, this was the exact reason why him and a few others were working tonight. He needed a few people to go investigate the security room. Maybe it was nothing, maybe it was something. Better safe than sorry. However, who was he going to send up there? It was done by random. Scanning the room, he spotted Officer Umber and Officer Bhatia. They would do. They happened to be speaking to people, but they were on the clock and could return to talking another time.

Speaking over the earpiece system, Chief Leo spoke to the whole team. "~I have been asked to check out the security room. Officers Umber and Bhatia, I'd like the two of you to meet up and head up to look. Fairfax, please standby if they need assistance. Lucia and Malach, I'd like the two of you two to stay here and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Be it in the ballroom itself or the joining rooms. Umber and Bhatia, please let us know, if anything, what is going on up there. Hopefully it is nothing serious, but keep on your toes everyone.~"

Leo's gaze shifted about the room again, attempting to pick up anything suspicious on his end in hopes there was nothing.

Leo is rolling percentile to get a feel for the room. Higher means he sees more. Lower means less.

JASMINE:
The Bullet believes you

ARDEN:
The Bullet takes the warning (applies if Moody is still here)
Jasmine is not in the least bit seeing this warning (applies if Moody is still here)

SIREISSA:
Girl you see jackshit

SIRESH:
As stated earlier, you can get into tje security system. On your next post, roll me a percentile. No rush
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 13
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashur Lucia Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 14 D4XzOl3

Ashur gently hummed to himself, his eyes wandering a bit in distraction, the decorum of the event catching him a bit off guard. His humming turned into soft whistling before the sound of footsteps, and someone calling his name brought him back. Ashur’s spine straightened up at attention, his eyes shot forward now staring at Officer Harper Fairfax, one of his superior officers back at the precinct.

“Y-Yes ma’am! I-I mean Officer Fairfax!... W-Wait I mean Harper!” They hadn’t yet been formally introduced, but he tried to familiarize himself with most of his superior officers. “W-Well… I mean it’s not ‘officer’ yet I guess. Still got my ‘kid gloves’ on.” He said referencing his Cadet status. It was at this point he realized he hadn’t returned the obligatory greeting. In a jerky thrusting manner he held out his hand… Not realizing for a moment that she had already extended hers before him. He paused, staring at her hand… Luckily his face was covered in paint… Or the entire room might have seen him blush and sweat at the same time… He looked down, gently taking her hand and giving it a shake. “T-The pleasure is all mine…” He mumbled to himself, his feet shuffling a bit underneath him. He stuck his hands into his pant pockets as Harper began to introduce him to the person next to him. He looked the woman up and down, his eyes flashing a bright blue color for a brief moment. “Vadreaam…. Vadreaam… Vadreaam…” He repeated quietly to himself, trying to get a feel for how her name was pronounced. Begin in a melting pot of not just other cultures, but other species made the language barrier all the more challenging. He spent a great deal of “free time” attempting to learn the basics of other languages, or at the very least learn how to pronounce words with at least 60% accuracy. He smiled at her waving a now pocket-less hand. “Hey there! Pleasure to meet you too! I’m Ashur Lucia… Just call me Ashur.” He looked back towards Harper, who continued on the conversation. Was… Was it ok for them to just be talking like this??? Were they going to get in trouble? Wait… What was the etiquette here?!

“It’s um…” He looked about the grand room, holding his arms out. “I mean it’s quite… Big!” He chuckled. “I-I’m not really use to all of ‘this’.” He said gesturing to everyone in the room. He grew up well enough off… But this was a whole new level of extravagant comfort. “I mean… Without work, I wouldn’t ever get to come to a place  like this.” He chuckled again. “Not much of a gambler you see.” He said reaching into his pockets, turning them inside out for the two ladies to see they were both empty. “Not very deep pockets if you catch my drift.” He chuckled again, tucking his pockets back in.

It was at that moment Ashur stopped, his ears twitching slightly as the slight buzz of their ear pieces and the voice of their Captain came over. Orders? So, it looks like they weren’t there to just observe anymore? He swallowed, feeling his heart begin to pick up a bit. He was ordered to remain in the ball room, and surrounding areas and scope out the environment along with Officer Malach. He looked towards Harper, who had been assigned a standby position. He nodded to her, then looked towards Vadreaam. “Duty calls.” He smiled widely, then moved along the outskirts of the dance hall, his eyes staring into the crowds, looking for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. "Understood Captain, I'm watching the crowds in the main hall now." He quietly responded over the ear piece. Taking a deep breath in and out, Ashur walked into the crowds of people, he wasn't going to hear much being a wall flower anymore. Small flickers of electricity could be seen darting in the backs of his eyes as he tried to sus out some kind of suspicious activity from the generalized people on the dancefloor, luckily Ashur was a natural born investigator.

Ashur is Rolling for "Investigation" to see if he can see or hear anything tied to the recent security breach

~~~~~~ Reference Links ~~~~~~

Face Paint - Spooky Ghost Face!!
Ashur Lucia
Ashur Lucia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

The member 'Ashur Lucia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saddie Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Saddie's large eyes glanced up at Carzeah as he looked down at her. When he spoke, a grin graced her lips as she agreed with him wordlessly. It was true. If Biran saw her here, he would be furious. That man had instructed her not to go...but his own men had helped her out at the same time. However, the grin turned into a blush as he complimented her, causing the younger girl to shift her gaze away. She thought she looked pretty, but the way Carzeah was acting, it was as if she was a very beautiful girl. That was not the case. She had seen very beautiful girls. Soori was one of them. Saddie? Well, at least she didn't think so.

Before she could say thank you, another man had approached them. Getting startled, Saddie pulled her hand away from the red haired male. Whoever this other man was, he seemed to know Carzeah. If that was a good thing or not was yet to be determined. Saddie wasn't stupid. She understood a lot of information. A lot. Biran had been talking about Rossis and how they were not good people. Even explained that Carzeah was in fact one of them himself and was the worst of the worst. Did Saddie agree with him? Not exactly. Could she agree that Rossi members were bad people? Sure. But the same could be said about any group. If you line people up side by side with her, you could easily say she was a bad person for killing people and not knowing the law. Did that make her, deep down, a bad person? No. Not at all. And yet here they were.

She had been introduced to the man. With a wave to him, this Arden guy said hello and walked away just as quickly. The whole conversation caused the red haired girl to have whiplash. Staring up at Carzeah, Saddie raised and eyebrow at him before speaking telepathically with him. What was that all about? It was an honest question to the maybe not so honest man. If they had a job to do, she wasn't going to get in his way. Truth be told, she had somewhat of a job here too. Okay really it was just trying to play hide and seek with Biran, but she also wanted to help him in finding information on his gun. The question was, how much did she trust Carzeah with that?

Don't get her wrong. She trusted Carzeah with a lot of things. He was like a father to her. Just as Biran was. But this gun had sparked a lot of issues. Biran was not happy with it missing. He was not happy with it randomly vanishing either. Saddie wasn't in Untamed at the times, but she had heard stories of what had happened. A man with a tiger tail, Siresh K. Brozus, had come in and got the gun. A blonde person had the gun in the end. Biran and team had gone after said blonde person. The gun was never seen again. She heard the rumors in Untamed. Some believed it was this Siresh "Bronze" guy. Some think it was some other group. Maybe the Valentines, some say Rossis. No one had a clear answer. Carzeah might have a clearer answer here. If she wanted to ask him.

No, it was better not to deal with that right now. She wanted to have a good time. Not cause problems. If Carzeah knew something about Biran's gun, Saddie would find a different way to figure it out. Smiling up to him once again, she offered him her hand. You promised if we got the chance, that we could dance. I have been practicing. And we are at a ball. Unless, you have something you need to do. She waited on him. Either he would entertain that thought or he would not. It made no difference one way or the other. She was just happy to be out and about.
Saddie
Saddie

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next