Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed)

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the man. He was lewd. On any other day, on a day she wasn't already feeling fairly drunk, she would have dumped the drink she offered him on the tiger. But not today. All it his lucky day. She was enjoying herself. She could put up with it for now. "You're disgusting, you know that?" Laughing, the half angel took the glass back and took a hearty drink after him. "You sound as if you'll never see me again. I doubt I'd ever be truly out of your life, Siresh." Smirking to him, she cast her eyes upon him and slid the drink back on over to him. "No matter how much I'd try and run, if you can't find me, then that's on you. You claim to be a world class Hacker. How hard would it be to track me down if I went back on the grid?" Not very hard. Her name would be everywhere. He'd find her without even trying.

At one point, his face became oddly red. A true feat for a man of his complexion. It was honestly very appealing. Though she wasn't sure as to why. Was it because she made him blush? Or was it because he was sexually appealing and seeing this side of him turned her on? She wanted to make him blush again so she answered his half asked question. "Yeah. I'd willingly take you to bed." Willingly being a very key word here. In many different senses. After all, they shared one bed against her wishes. If anyone came into their apartment, they could easily assume they were together. Though they weren't. Not at all.

She returned to the rest of her pretzels and finished them off, leaving just the beer cheese. Not one to waste good cheese, she stuck her finger in and placed her cheese dipped pointer finger into her mouth as he spoke. 0-1? Really? It made her laugh, but she tried to keep that down as much as possible. The poor guy. No one slept with him? Or maybe once. Depending on that once. He was rather attractive. To be honest, she was swayed by his good looks when they first met. Until she found out exactly what it was he was doing. He was by far much more than a pretty face. But to only have one or none sexual partners? A shame. "A shame really. I'm sure you're great under the sheets." Jasmine dipped her finger back in the beer cheese and brought it up to her lips as she said that. With a wink, she once again put her finger in her mouth and sucked off the beer cheese.

Now it was her turn to answer that question. How many sexual partners did she have? Bow was that a lot. "That depends. Are we talking about willingly having sex with them or just over all?" She was sure it was the former. It made her think. How many actual sexual partners did she have? "I want to say about five. Maybe six? Maybe. But I've had sex since I was sixteen. And, just for the record, I'm not a fan of butt stuff." She wasn't a fan of a lot of stuff. Most of the times she had sex to be honest. And besides York, she didn't really enjoy half of them as much as she could have. A shame.

Jasmine took the rest of her drink and downed it as his finally came. Time for his next question. Oh what would it be...what would it be. If Jasmine wasn't so drunk, she had a lot of questions to ask him. How he got his arm and leg blown off. Why Biran was trying to kill him most of all. How he became a Cyber Terrorist....but the only thing that came to her mind was this: "Is your dick real? Or did that get cut off as well?" Smooth Jasmine, smooth. Maybe it was time to start cutting back on the drinks. Maybe..if she wasn't so far along in them.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed)

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Siresh laughed loudly with her, not even realizing they wouldn't be enjoying themselves this way if they were sober. "You love to have me around though. Don't kid yourself." He chuckled a bit and leaned back in his seat. The laughter died down and she spoke of her not leaving his life. As if it were a concern to him what she did? Though it was indeed strangely comforting to hear that she had no intention of it. "Well, I mean. Of course, I could find you again." He absolutely could, rain or shine. But what was the point in finding someone who didn't want to be found? Unless it was for a purpose, he'd probably just leave her alone to her own devices and continue to be missing. "Like, I wouldn't try to find you if you didn't want to be found. If I needed you, that would be one thing though. But you know, sometimes you just gotta know when to let sleeping dogs lie." And he'd take in another good drink from that water of life.

If only Jasmine knew about the neglected manhood her partner was stuck with right now because of comments like hers. The smartass smirk was wiped right off his face as he was caught completely off guard. How the tides had turned. "Oh. Would you?" He didn't even quite know how to handle that in his inebriated state. Normally he'd just walk away or make an outlandish response that would be an instantaneous turn off for most. He hadn't quite been in this situation before, having a number of drinks and a genuinely good time. He almost wished these moments could go on forever, in a strange way. "That's nice." He looked away as his face became even hotter. They already shared a bed at night so he didn't think it appropriate to comment any further or in a literal sense on that note.

It wasn't long before Jasmine made yet another sexually charged remark. A man who had never had sex before and she was telling him he must be great under the sheets? Siresh wasn't sure where that math was adding up in her head, and he didn't really have the capacity to figure it out as her seductive gestures were certainly working. His engorged length pulsed beneath his lower garments, the lack of space becoming suffocating. It showed literally in his still steady but heavy breathing, attempted to count in his mind and calm down. "Oh, I have my perks. You already know I have a pretty big mouth." He stated with his own sly smirk, trying to be cool. This wasn't like him at all, to lust for anyone was an entirely foreign feeling to him. He listened to the answer to her question and paid certain mind to a note she made. People she willingly had sex with or otherwise? Five or six total. Was she raped? It depended on what she meant by willingly, he supposed. Did she consider work related sex to be a number toward unwilling? Siresh was hardly in the right mind for a filter so he was just going to let questions fly at this point, not really caring about the game as he thought this was important to understanding her. "What do you mean by unwilling? How many instances was it that way?"

Then her question came on, well, the obvious. If she were on this side of the table she's see her answer. "Great question." It wasn't a great question, but he might have thought so in his state of mind. "I actually really have to relieve myself. I'll check for you while I'm there." And Siresh will retreat from the table to go use the restroom. The moment he would even get through the door was the moment his junk was out to get a moment in the free and open air. He got a number of severely concerned looks from fellow male patrons, but they just had to look down to understand and then be on their merry way. One even commented on his size on the way out. Getting himself here, he realized what a chore it even was to stand at this moment. Sitting stationary kept his head rather clear but right now? He wasn't even sure he standing at all. Somehow he made his way over to an unoccupied urinal and leaned himself over it with his weight resting against his right hand while his dominant hand moved to grasp his massive shaft. He wasn't sure what was more important, stability or rubbing one out so he could stop feeling so charged by her. It was going to take quite a number of moments to find his equilibrium in this public restroom, but he was going to commit to this. For now, no one was around to bother or judge him so he could viciously masturbate in peace.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Had it always been this easy to make him blush? Certainly not. A shame she wasn't going to remember any of this in the morning. Maybe next time they wouldn't get so drunk. Then again, next time when they did go out, they would more than likely not ever get this far in whatever their relationship was. Both of them were really guarded people. Both of them had a problem letting others get close to them. And here both of them were, squirming in their seats trying to make passes at one another. Well, at least she knew her advances were working with the way he was reacting.

Shifting in her seat, trying to get more comfortable was nearly impossible. She was itching to do something about it but she wasn't about to simply get up and walk away either. They had drinks on the table and questions to answer. More importantly, he had her question to answer. Ignoring his earlier comments and the question about how many times she actually had sex in an unwilling way, she waited patiently for him to say yes or no. To be completely honest, she was hoping for a yes. Just thinking about having her hand wrap around that shaft she felt against her ass many a morning only made her that hornier. It was getting nearly impossible to stay seated any longer. Those blue eyes shifted downwards towards the edge of the table, as if she could see through to it. And just like that, he got up and walked to the restroom.

It was getting to be too much. She was itching for him to touch her. To keep herself occupied, Jasmine took his long island and started sipping it. Not the best choice at the moment but...she was already drunk. She could only get more drunk. But, the time was ticking away and it felt like hours, though it's only been minutes. Two men walked by her table on their way out of the restroom, talking about whom she could only assume was Siresh. A large dick and a hot date? Was he jerking off? Oh no. Not on her watch. This was not going to fly by her. Standing up, the drunk gender fluid half angel strolled into the the men's room without anyone batting an eye. Perks of always dressing like a guy: You could go fuck your date in the men's room without anyone really realizing.

And there he was, the man of the hour. He was leaned up against a wall, looming over a stall and rubbing one out. Jasmine raised an eyebrow at him as he seemed so into it. Well, he was going to enjoy it a lot more in a bout two seconds as his 0-1 was now bumping up to 0-2. Maybe even 1-2. Jasmine got right up behind him and looked at his dick, he would likely notice in a bout two seconds and then quickly put it away. Or at least he would if she didn't act. Reaching around him, her hand finally gripped his shaft and started moving up and down along with his hand. "Feels pretty real to me. I guess that answers that question then." After all. If it wasn't real, he wouldn't be needing to be in here and masturbating.

Finally, her quarry was in her grasps. The woman was not going to let go without a fight. Pressing herself against him from behind, she let her chest, or at least what little you could call of it, mush against him as she begun working on him. Her other arm wrapped around his torso for a better grip as her mouth gently bit through his shirt to his back. "I believe now it's your turn to ask me a question." Her hand moved up to his head; her thumb playing with the top. "Is there anything you want to ask me?"
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Someone had walked in, but this wild tiger in heat paid them no mind. Siresh was on a literal fucking mission here and he wasn't going to let anyone distract him from it. It wasn't exactly normal for a grown ass man to be jerking off over a urinal at a bar. Siresh half expected to hear the man's disgusted protests but in never came. Good. Didn't want to have to aggressively assault a bitch with his dick out. Probably wouldn't end well for anyone in this bar.

It came as a large surprise when he felt another hand, much warmer and softer than his own, grace his length and grip firmly. He wasn't exactly scared, but he jumped and moved his hand from his member to grip the wrist of the newcomer. Looking to him, he realized it was no him at all. Just Jasmine. He sighed a little in relief on most fronts as she worked that shaft for him. "Of course it's real. You shouldn't sneak up on a man like this...it could be dangerous." Of course, Siresh was anything but dangerous while this fucking drunk and vulnerable. In fact, she could probably tell him to do anything right now and he'd roll over and do it without protest. To top it all off, her touch made him moan like a whore and feel like a dirty slut but he loved it. It expressed anything but distaste in her current actions.

Jasmine curled around her pray much like a snake. Any other day he'd believe he was literally being consumed and taken by some beast, but he was enjoying all of this way too much. The bite to his back rewarded her with the satisfaction of him arching his back and once again moaning like a little fucking slut. This was hardly typical behavior. But he just loved this too much to stop, too much to say no. In this heat of the moment he hardly even understood the crazy language she was speaking until he realized it was indeed English as he played it back in his head. Panting like a dog in the hot sun, he barely responded between harsh breaths. "What is your intention with me? Tell me...in extreme detail. Tell me...what you feel. What...you see in me." An odd way to word the question. But his partner was here stroking his cock and he quite wished to know if they'd be taking this all the way right here right now. Also an audiophile, he just wanted to hear her speak as she touched and worked him.

Even though his answer would be no to this on a normal day, in his state now, he'd probably let her have her way with him. Quite frankly, he was weak to her at this moment. She could do anything she wished to him. Siresh wanted her to feel him, to touch him, take him in, adore him, worship him, and express it all so that he could actually hear and feel appreciated in this intimate moment between them. "Please..." He didn't even know what he was pleading with her for. Sex? Attention? Affection? Mercy? All of this was a blur. The room was spinning and he wasn't even sure that he was alive right now. The only thing that verified his status of living on this earth was her right now.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How About That Drink? [Mature] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:29 pm

"Don't you know? I laugh in the face of danger." A little Lion King quote there. She thought she was funny. But what exactly was he going to do? Whip around and shout at her? Not with her holding him like this. Not with her assaulting his senses like this. Though, funny thing. Okay maybe not so funny thing. If Jasmine was able to become sober and move away from her body; as if see what it was she was doing, she would whole heartily call this rape. She came in when he was vulnerable and took over. He was drunk on top of that. He did not give consent yet she move in like he did. Sober her would be disgusted with her. But, she was drunk too and from the sounds of it, Siresh was enjoying every last second of this.

His question came in multiple parts. He was asking a lot from one drunk person, but she was willing to do her best to oblige him. Smiling into the love bites in his back, she started doing as he asked. "I'm going to let my thumb stroke the top of your head for a little bit more as I move my other hand to your shirt and start pulling it out of your pants and slide up under it." True to her word, she did just that. With a few tugs, the shirt was out and her arm went under both shirts. Moving it as far up as she could, Jasmine's fingers then resembled claws as she slid them down his torso, pulling him closer to her as she did so. "Next I'm going to feel your shaft again as I stroke it slowly." Her right hand slipped down from his head back to the shaft, moving slowly up and down as she listened to his moans. It caused her pussy to pulse and her nails to dig into his chest.

His little please only made her hungrier. He was wanting anything and everything he could get. Oh how he bend to her. She would oblige him to her fullest. "I'm going to take you into a stall and kneel down. My mouth is going to hungrily wrap around your pulsing cock and I'm going to make you cum in my mouth. Right here, right now. Every inch of your dick is going to get to know my mouth and tongue as I suck and lick it. Even your balls will have a moment of attention. I won't rest until I swallow it up. Now...let's move you on over." It wasn't really a suggestion, more like a demand. With her hand firmly upon his cock, Jasmine did her best to guild him over without him falling over himself too much.

Once they got in the stall, She leaned him against a wall for support and locked it. Kneeling down, Jasmine smirked up to him and started to let his pants drop. "Feel free to hold onto me and tell me when to stop if it gets too much for you." A bit late for that, but oh well. She was already giving him a blow job in a bar stall. Taking one hand, she held the shaft as her mouth worked on moving up and down against him.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:51 pm

The Lion King reference escaped him as he was currently a little preoccupied. He would have been so proud of her if he registered it though, to be honest. That shit was one of his favorite movies growing up. But now was hardly a time to be discussing children's movies. These two drunk adults had other more pressing matters to attend to. Taking into consideration their personalities on any other given day, this wouldn't be happening in a normal interaction between them. In fact, this wouldn't be happening in a million years. But their conditions both respectively aided to this encounter. Even if Siresh could look back on this moment while sober, he didn't think it was to be anyone's particular fault. Just something he'd probably be disappointed with, as business partners could be crushed and ruined by moments of ecstasy such as these.

Jasmine made good to all her promises to him and as quickly as she was running down the operations, she went through with them. The excitement came over him in waves as her words held him over the edge until she went through with her plan with action, only making it that much more satisfying when she was finally there. Her merely rubbing his sensitive tip caused quite the waterworks of pre-ejaculate, a full drop betrayed him and it helped her to lubricate his head, driving him to quivering insanity before she finally withdrew herself. Her other hand crept up his torso, her soft hand lingering at his chest before she was to dig into him with her nails. She gripped him tighter and he felt the warmth of her body press harder against him. His love noises hardly ceased and he panted harder as his body overcame with complete and utter lust over his partner when she continued to speak to him and tell him what they were about to do next.

Siresh felt as if he was being spoiled, worshipped even by her. Like he was an addiction that she needed her fix of otherwise she'd die. Like by god, she was coaxing him into the stall by the cock so that she could please him. She was a little rougher than she probably meant to be, and he almost tripped up into the stall but smoothly caught himself on the wall by some miracle. He stood with his arm still up for the support of the structure, his left hand caressing her soft feminine curves that were masked by her unisex clothing. No point in having that ugly shirt though, so he just decided to take it off of her in a free moment of recovery while she wished to get his pants off. Both respective articles of theirs were simply kicked away by him and easily wound up in the next stall over or beyond.

No time to be concerned about the overshot though as Siresh had to fortify himself. He placed his right hand back overhead and gripped the top of the stall and placed his left on Jasmine's cheek as she knelt before him. No one had sucked his dick in years and frankly, she was probably in for disappointment as he never had a good history of lasting very long when a woman's warm soft mouth was involved. She said it herself though, she wanted to consume him entirely and have him reach the point of cumming into her mouth. An attractive offer, to say the very least. Speaking of which, it regrettably didn't take very long for him to reach his climax, with all the multiple variables at play. It was a solid attempt at a fight against her licking, teasing, bobbing, and deep throating but it got the best of him and Siresh erupted into her within just about a minute at the most. As she had permitted, Siresh's hand that had been gripped tightly at her roots now held her fixed as close to his pelvis as he physically could. His cock pulsed inside of her as his warm seed came in a powerful burst, followed by another. The male allowed her to pull away even as there were preceding shorter pulses while his swollen member continued expelling into her mouth.

"Gods..." Siresh couldn't recall a time he felt so relieved, even if he were sober. If it wasn't already a side effect of his drinking, he'd probably tell her he felt like he was floating weightlessly. The male helped his companion to her feet, being a good gentleman. Maybe not as gentlemanly, perhaps he should have allowed Jasmine a few moments to breathe...or at least swallow, but within mere seconds he was dead set to kiss her. The male intruded her mouth with his tongue, not even batting an eye or in the least bit surprised that his own secretions were still in her mouth, in an abundance no less. Albeit, Siresh wasn't a man that was easily grossed out by natural functions, and that was including his own. Most men wouldn't go near their own cum with a 10 foot pole after it was passed off to become a woman's problem. But this tiger right here didn't mind it one bit. After all, this was a man flexible and endowed well enough to suck his own dick so quite frankly, he was not a stranger to his own cum. The kiss was brief, but he lingered still on her lips, mouth parted to allow her an opportunity to breathe or swallow as needed, with the fullest intention to continue making out with her once she collected herself. Or she would surprise him yet again.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Her shirt went missing. Who knows where that went to. Jasmine didn't care. She hardly noticed it was off. Her skin was on fire and her clothes were too hot. On top of that, her thoughts were only on sucking Siresh's dick. Her plan was to be there for a good hot second. Enough time to let him enjoy the ride. But as it was, he didn't seem to be able to hold on much longer Or at all in general. Maybe the precum should have been a sign. Or maybe, when he said he had like zero experience with sex at all should have been a big neon sign. But it wasn't and he pumped his load into her. Try as she might to catch it all, Jasmine ended up backing up to attempt to swallow everything in her mouth. As she did, a few more shots ended up on her chest.

She got about a good amount down before her partner in the stalls, who was loud enough for the both of them, picked her up and placed her on her feet. In mere moments after that, his lips came crashing onto her, forcing his way into her mouth with his jizz still fresh in her mouth. Well, their mouths. She was taken aback by his hungry mouth over taking hers. He wasn't joking about having a big mouth. All the better to eat her with then. Ah...even that thought caused her pussy to yell at, wanting attention. It was going to have to wait. For now, she was enjoying this. Cum and all.

Though it felt like hours, the seconds flew by and Siresh detached from her, keeping her lips close to his. It gave her a moment to swallow the load she never finished. Or at least what was left of it. Ah, salty. A devilish grin took flight across her lips as one hand dug into his mane, gripping onto his dark locks. The other? Oh the places it could go. But there was only one thing she wanted at the moment: His mouth all over her. If he was going to brag about it, then she was going to make him use it. Maybe not in as many ways as she'd want, but in enough ways for a nasty ass bathroom in a bar somewhere downtown where guys had a secret code not to walk in while people were having sex. Or make no nose apparently.

Jasmine pulled him back into a heated kiss. She was hungry for him and she wanted to make him understand it. With her other, she took one of Siresh's large hands and placed it on her chest. No. More like she pressed his hand against her mound. It were times like these that she wished she had larger tits. Guys always went for the girls who had at least something to work with. But she never fully developed. A blessing and a curse. And tonight, it was a curse. Jasmine would press through. There was no time to cry over lack of boobs. Some men enjoyed them. Some. Maybe he would. Maybe.

Breaking for much needed air, the half angel was panting as her need was growing ever larger. In an almost hushed tone, she spoke. "Can you show me... how you use your.. mouth?" It was half asked and half begged. She wanted to feel the release. Some kind of release. She was so pent up it was starting to hurt. Anything. Even if he just used his finger it would be fine. "It hurts. Kiss it better." Leaning in against his ear, she whispered even softer. Now she was begging. If he didn't do something, she would. "Please..."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

It was a shame. Both of them were so drunk that they would never remember any of this. But what an amazing time they were having with one another, kissing, caressing, grabbing, damn near screwing around. It was an amazing night and this drunk Siresh didn't want this to stop. He could lie with his partner forever, and they hadn't even laid yet. His eyes were intense on her when they parted, desire and hunger as present as they were in his actions. Low and behold though, it'd probably be very hard to take him seriously while he had his own jizz caught in his beard. It wasn't even long or out of hand, but for some reason he just liked leaving leftovers there.

She begged the question of if he would grace her with that wonderful mouth of his. He couldn't help but smirk, "I had every intention of it." Which he did. Even while drunk, his morals drove him to return the favor. But he frowned as his morals also set him in another direction. "Just not here. We'll continue this at home, ja? I promise." Her blowing him in the bathroom was filthy enough, but the men's restroom of a bar was hardly the place for a fully unclothed woman, which she would need to be if they were to have the time of their lives. Siresh kissed her swiftly and then stumbled out of the stall to find his pants and her shirt. He found them both at the end stall which was thankfully unoccupied so he could collect them and bring his lover for the evening her shirt back. He left her then and even left her with his pants for a moment as he was finally able to take a leak. At least he peed before they left. Would have been embarrassing if he pissed himself on the way home.

After putting on his pants, Siresh escorted her out when she was ready. Paying at least some attention to detail, he realized that their table from before had been cleaned off and a new set of patrons were seated there. Were they gone that long? He must have held out like a stallion. He didn't need to know he was just flattering himself though. Siresh debated for a moment if he should go up to an employee and clear the bill, but it was a busy night and he didn't see anyone around. Looked like it was time to drink and dash then. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Well, until they decided to come back here of course. The sly tiger hurried them along and out of the bar. They were left to themselves in the streets now. The sooner they were at their apartment, the better. Poor Jasmine was probably dying without his touch. Luckily, they only lived a few blocks away.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Ah...yes she would be feeling the sweet release soon. Just as soon as they actually made it home. All that needed to get done was to grab her shirt, walk on out, find the house, and get laid. Jasmine could hardly wait. Once she had received her shirt, it took her a few seconds to remember how to put on on. It was one thing to take them off. It was easy. Seemed even easier when drunk. Putting things back on? Impossible. Quite honestly maybe the most challenging thing she had to deal with all night. Maybe even for her entire career. Okay that was a lie but still. It was hard for her.

Eventually she had managed to get it on and they left the bathroom. Walking out, Jasmine clung close to her drinking buddy and bathroom lover of the night. Trying her best to contain her giggles as the two ditched the place was yet another difficult task. At one point she had seen someone looking at them. Smirking at them, she gave a wink and latched onto Siresh's hand, trying to drag him out of the bar as fast as she could. Honestly, she felt like a child. Not that she even knew what that felt like, but that's what it looked like. Some stupid sixteen year old giddy for whatever reason.

Once the cool air hit her face, the blonde turned to back to her partner in crime with that stupid grin she had and just looked at him, whispering. "I can't believe we just left~ They totally saw us. Vi er så dårlige." She exploded with more laughter as she moved in closer to him again. Now the real challenge was to get them home. Jasmine was outside. She was ready to go wild. But she did get promised a fantastic good time back at the apartment. Taking both of his hands in hers, she begun to drag him off again. "Kom igjen, la oss gå hjem~"

With her native tongue slipping out, Jasmine started pulling her quarry to the apartment. A much more daunting task than she had first envisioned. A few times she had stumbled over herself; grateful to be clinging onto Siresh for dear life. One foot in front of the other, the duo had managed to get to the area. Looking up the stairs was when Jasmine finally let go of her tigga. One hand over her eyes as the half angel took in the whole flight of stairs, as if they were mountains. "Jeg går og går" True to her words of saying she would more or less go go, Jasmine attempted. Attempting being the real word here. With every step, she staggered and swayed. After the fourth step, she had lost her balance and begun falling backwards. She reached for the railing, but her grip wasn't as secure as she'd hope. Welp, here she goes, yelling timber. Wasn't the worst fall she'd take.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Siresh wasn't any better than his partner obviously. For starters, this guy still had cum on his face. Second, he was a fumbly mess just like her. All of his steps felt heavy almost like he was a zombie. He sure thought he walking normally though, proud and tall. The big grin on his face at least could give off that impression because nothing else was as he looked to be barely dragging his feet along the pavement. Even still he was her rock, holding onto her with the occasional subtle fondle and caress of her body. Her smile and her laughter was a remarkable sight, one that turned him on all over again for round two.

What Siresh did leave behind was his undershorts, so nothing was standing in the way of his erection, which was slowly but surely recovering from its endeavors. So here was this grown ass man, giddy as a school girl while stomping around like a zombie with a boner the size of Russia standing up under his pants. Talk about embarrassing. But there was no shame and luckily they made it to their apartment without any trouble from the fuzz. Drunk and disorderly in public was probably a nasty fine and who else knew what they tack on him for an erection he had no control over.

Jasmine shot up the stairs upon entering and Siresh thought nothing of it, casually trailing behind her and laughing with her the whole way. He was definitely going to make good on that promise to her tonight. Who knows, maybe even make love. The mere thought gave the inexperienced man a tingling sensation throughout his entire body. It caused him to look up to his partner, and just in time to watch her lose her footing. It simply wasn't going to end well unless he intervened, which he did. Somehow mustering the dexterity and speed, the tiger ended up right beside the woman on the staircase and reached an arm out behind her so that he could catch her back. He almost would have lost her if his right arm, unaffected by alcohol, hadn't moved swiftly to sweep her off her feet.

Carrying this fine angel bridal style now, Siresh couldn't help but smirk down at her. "Don't fall for me too hard, Princess." The joke came out smooth as a drunk man saying it, but it was charming in his own right. Siresh restored his balance back and continued to bring both of them the rest of the way up the stairs. Of course, they couldn't live on the ground floor, that would just be easy. Then, of course, they had to believe in locks too. But luckily he didn't have to fumble with it as he could do it somewhat hands-free. He laid his head to the side and scrunched his shoulder up so that his shoulder put pressure on his ear. "Open home door." And with that, the high tech lock clicked before them. Siresh managed to turn the knob enough and kick the door open so they were finally in.

Seamlessly, he stepped through the foyer of the apartment and closed the door behind him with his foot. They finally made it home. It was time for him to claim his prize. "Home sweet home, ja?" Their studio apartment was kind of small for two people that weren't romantically involved with one another usually. They even shared a queen sized bed and with the kitchen and then his business desk and equipment, there wasn't much room for anything else. But it was indeed a home to them. Siresh moved over to the bed and sweetly, or at least as sweetly as he could, placed Jasmine onto the bed. Soon after, he moved in to hungrily kiss her again. She was going to get exactly what she asked for from him.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next