Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Lupus Uezum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Lupus Uezum

2 posters

Go down

Lupus Uezum Empty Lupus Uezum

Post by Fenrir Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Lupus Uezum DEZMIi1

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Lupus Uezum
Alias/Nickname: Lupus
Race: Born Lycanthrope, with 1/4 god.
Faction: Valentine
Level: 0

Eye color: Varies, but usually yellow.
Hair color: Black.
Appearance: Standing at 6 foot 3 inches tall with a solid build, he’s a sturdy fighter with strong fists that are almost always bruised and scraped from brawls and fights. He usually wears black clothes that doesn’t show blood very well and is often seen with a gas mask at most times due to his extreme sense of smell. Lupus rather enjoys a relaxed styles of clothing as well.

Racial Detail: As a lycanthrope, he can shift into his wolf form and in times of dire circumstances, he will take that form, but he avoids that at all costs. His strength is more than your average human, but it’s his sense of smell that is what makes him most extraordinary. He’s a wonderful tracker but his nose can make him sick at times when surrounded by heavily perfumed people or places, which is why he carries around a gas mask at all times.  

Personality: Lupus is rather short tempered and quick to anger, but he can sometimes be a bit of a chameleon if he really needs to be, but this is usually only used in times when he’s starving. He’s usually rather volatile, but if he’s dealt with calmly, he acts the same. When treated with aggression, he reacts with aggression. Even though he acts tough, he likes to live under the radar and is rather timid. However, he holds a lot of hate and anger toward his father or people who remind what he expects from him.

History: Lupus’s conception was one of horror stories. His mother was raped and left for dead, but she was strong enough to run from the demigod who raped her and eventually gave birth, but the birth went wrong and his mother wasn’t strong enough to fight off the demigod when she was found by him. His mother ended up dying at the hands of the demigod, but for some reason, he was ‘gifted’ the ability to live.

He was raised with a decent family of wolves who taught him about life and such, but as time wore on, they noticed that when he took his wolf form… There was no control whatsoever. No reason for acting the way he did, for killing, or for attacking others. His wolf form was judged as crazed and he was taught to avoid shifting at all costs. It was when he was twenty that his demigod of a father struck again, killing his now adopted family as he did with Lupus’s birth mother.

Since then, he’s been after the blood of his birth father, using whatever he could to get closer. And what better way than surrounding himself with people with a lot of resources? Thusly, he joined the Valentine Mafia as the usual lacky with a knack for tracking.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon:Tier 0 brass knuckles.  

Job Items: A cell phone, a dump phone, a fake ID, rope, a spare change of clothes, preserved meats, his gas mask, a pair of reading glasses, a laser pointer, a leatherman.

Money: $25

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Parkour
Skill: Pick Pocket
Endurance: Tenacity
Charisma: Intimidation
Knowledge: Survival
Awareness: Heightened sense of smell
Combat: Brawling
Magic/Extra: Healing magic - Rather strange for what he is, but his mother was something of a shaman for her wolf pack. She had the ability to heal and passed it down to her only child. Using magic, he can heal wounds and with more training in this field, this ability has the possibility to heal internal injuries as well.

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Lupus Uezum
First Account: Lupus Uezum
Second Account: None for now
Third Account: None for now
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Lupus Uezum Left_bar_bleue19/20Lupus Uezum Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Lupus Uezum Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupus Uezum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Lupus Uezum Empty Re: Lupus Uezum

Post by TxValz Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Lupus Uezum Dreamstime_xl_35852909

You're a liability. But you're our liability now.
Welcome to the family, Lupus.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Lupus Uezum Left_bar_bleue10/10Lupus Uezum Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Lupus Uezum Left_bar_bleue0/0Lupus Uezum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum