Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Useless Marshmallow.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Useless Marshmallow.

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:17 pm

She found herself almost concerned by the ‘dead’ look in the woman’s eyes. It made her curious and worried at the same time, something she was unused to. People’s business was people’s business why they did things, but with Silky… It was that overwhelming need to make sure she was okay as they stood just inside the door, her ruby-colored eyes peering over at her with a suspicious look on her face. Rune couldn’t help but be curious on what was going on in that pretty little head of hers, but as someone who had a voice in her head at times as well, she knew better than to pry. After all, she’d be embarrassed if someone heard some of the things her ‘dog mind’ said at times, though they were usually one in the same mental wavelength.

She waited for a long moment, the sound of the woman’s growling stomach catching her attention as her gaze shifted to the rumbly in her tumbly, but a moment later, Silky flashed her brilliant smile and laughed it off with an excuse that Rune knew to be untrue. However, she smiled back and gave a nod of her head. ”I hate it when that happens.” She laughed softly as the woman explained just how excited she was to meet Mama Heart, as the dog led the way.

In truth, she loved the woman. She was so good to all of the girls and the way she spoke was soothing to her. Not to mention she loved the ice tea and could literally talk to her for hours with her if they had a good conversation going. ”Hello Mama~” She chirped as she gave a wide smile to the redheaded woman and a nod over to Daniel in thanks as he got up to get them tea. As indicated by the woman, Rune led Silky over and left her for one of the seats, crossing her legs before she took the drink from Daniel with a quiet “thank you” before turning her attention back to Mama Heart.

With a bright smile, she looked toward Silky and then back to proprietress. ”Well, we’ve been looking for a cook for a little while, and I think I might have found one. This is Silky, she told me she just came from Hell and was looking for somewhere she could make cakes~ She also seems to like to make sweets, so I figured that she looks the part, so why not see if she can become one of your girls as well?” Her crimson gaze turned with a smile over to Silky as she took a swig of her tea to see if she had anything she might like to input in the introductions.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Silky's first impression of 'Mama Heart' was simple. This woman looked and acted tough, but somehow she had a sweet side.

To Silky, calling anyone 'mama' would feel so strange. As far as parents go, Silky's mother pretty much ignored the fact she existed. And her father lost interest in her once he learned she could hardly flutter off the ground, let alone do any sort of succubus magic. All Silky ever had was her, and the greater demon living inside of her. Who actually hated her.

As the woman offered them seats, and tea. Silky would happily accept listening to the woman speak. She even gave the man, who Mama heart called 'Daniel' a warm 'thank you' smile. Sitting herself down on the comfy chair, she would pick up the glass of sweet tea sipping it. It tasted really good. Not too sweet to hurt her throat, but sweet enough to help curve her cravings. Looking to Rune she let her speak first before she would say anything. Silky was usually the first to blurt out something, but for now she would try her best to use her manners. The last thing she wanted was to startle or upset the powerful redhead.

Silky listened to Rune introduce her, waiting to speak. Patience Silky, not too strong. Be a lady. Once Rune finished Silky would smile her usually sweet natural smile, showing her straight white teeth. "Yes, I would like to work as a cook. I'm not really sure how to do anything else but work in the kitchen. I can cook other stuff too, nothing too extreme, but I've been told it's edible. My favorites are baking sweets. There are so many styles, and ways to make them. It's a lot of fun." Silky let out a soft innocent giggle, her sweet yellow amber eyes would look up submissively to the woman who introduced herself as Candie.

Silky thought about telling the woman about her difficulties. There was no other place she could go right now. She had no idea where else to start. This world was completely new to her, the people, the places. Deep down she was scared, but she wouldn't show it. There was no way she would give up, not now. Not ever. She would prove everyone wrong, Silky would stand tall by herself someday. Even without her succubus magic.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Candie listened to what Rune had to say and watched this girl Silky talk. While Candie could not be swayed by Silky, if the demon knew what she was doing or not, that didn't stop the older vampire from forming a plan in her head. "I see....well in that case, why don't we just test your cooking ability? I'm not one to turn down good help when I see it. And as Rune just said, we are short a cook." The southern woman turned to her husband and nodded to him. Daniel then left the room to who knows where. Turning back to the girls, Candie Heart held out her hands to both of them, helping them up. "Alrighty, darlings, why don't we go an try some of Silky's food? You cook for me tonight and if the customers like it, you'll have yerself a job. If, by chance, they seem to not enjoy the food, for whatever reason, we'll have ya helping in the back and servin' trays. Unless, you'd be more interested in doing other things?"

Mama Heart left that as an open question in order to see what Silky would want to do. Once both girls were up, she lead them both back tot he kitchen where Daniel was setting up. Once there, she turned back to both her girls with a large smile. "Alright Silky, we'll run ya for about two hours if that's fine by you. Rune, yer free to watch for the night and assist. Or you're more than welcome to head upstairs and get ready for the night. Yer call. Until then, I'll see you both in about four hours. I look forward ta your food, Silky~"

With a wave f her hand, both her and Daniel Heart walked out of the room to let the two girls talk it over.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Useless Marshmallow. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Turning toward the other young woman, the dog watched happily as she spoke to Mama, caught up in the other woman that she’d brought home to be a chef for them. She at least thought she had done a good job of it. Helping two people with one thing. It would give Silky a place to live and it would give them a cook or a server or something. Either way, she’d done a good deed today~ Rune was sure of it.

Listening to Mama’s proposal, the dog found herself smiling warmly over to Silky. If she’d been in her form, her tail would be wagging furiously at this point, but thankfully, not a lot of people knew about her other side. Lord knows the last thing she ever wanted was to be called a ‘dog’ to her face, at least in a derogatory manner.

Plus either way, it seemed like Silky would be working here with her. Rune truly felt like she had done a great service to both the brothel and to Silky as well. ”I would love to try your cooking, Silky~” She purred happily as she stood and took Silky’s hands in her own to pull her up from her chair. Let’s get you into this house, huh? I’ll watch and help out if I can. I’m not good at cooking at all, but I’ll be moral support.” She said with a warm tone and a laugh after they followed Mama Heart into the kitchen and watched as she and Daniel left the kitchen. Getting ready for the night was not the first thing on her mind. It really wouldn’t take her long, in all honestly, but she really didn’t care anyway.

”That is, if you don’t think I’ll distract you at all?” She gave a warm purr to the woman she’d brought home.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Silky would be all to happy to be pulled from her chair, first taking a final sip of her iced sweet tea. It was soo good, it made her feel good~ In fact, she felt good all around. It seemed like just a few hour ago she was being booted from her home, and now she seemed to have a new one, as well as a possible job. She wondered if her father was down below her in hell, watching her. She hoped that he was proud of her, that he still loved her. She would never forget her family, but perhaps he was right. It was time for her to move on.

As they reached the kitchen Silky would smile wide, 'home sweet kitchen~.' It was her happy place, or rather would be once she was truly settled in. "Cooking will be just fine~ Thank you!! I promise to do my best." She waited respectively until Mama Heart left before she started doing her thing. First she would pull her long white hair into a messy bun to make sure no stray hairs got away. Then she would go put on an apron, after that she would work on washing her hands with soap and HOT water. It may have come to a shock for most that she could stick her hands into hot water without it harming her, but to Silky the water was warm. A side benefit from being from Hell, heat never seemed to bother her.

Silky would seem to dance around the kitchen, even in high heels she moved gracefully. A gentle humming softly drifted from her throat as she focused on where things were in her kitchen. She memorized where the cookingware was, her next step was the pantry. The pantry was huge, and well stocked with anything she needed as far as what was on the menu. "Ah! That's right... Menu... There should be a clean one around here right? Better yet... I bet there's a cookbook around here with all the menu's items in it. Why wouldn't there be, haha~" Soon after she found the menu, Silky would quickly begin getting food orders in. This place wasn't meant to be a restaurant, so there wasn't much as far as cooking went. A steak here, some veggies there. No matter she had it handled.

Her first order would be indeed a medium rare steak with potatoes, which she quickly pulled out from the meat fridge and began to season appropriately. Soon after she would spritz a small amount of olive oil into a pan and turned it on. While it heated up she would quickly wash a few potatoes slicing them with the skin on, along with an onion. Now that her first pan was heated she would throw the vegetables into it, allowing them to cook while the meat soaked in her dry rub seasonings. Silky was in her element now, the kitchen already starting to bloom with a heavenly scent of fresh food.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Rune took up a seat on one of the counters, out of the other woman’s way as she watched Silky dance through the kitchen. Her crimson gaze looking upon the woman curiously. Where had she come from? And why was she not there anymore? Had she left behind friends? Or even family? A lover? So many questions raced through her head, but she kept her lips closed as Silky all but floated through the kitchen and making food for the women that were getting ready for their night’s work as well.

The scent in the room got more and more mouth watering as she sat there and her stomach growled as she watched the veggies go down into the pan, the smell becoming even more unbearable for the dog. ”How about cooking me something too, Silky, my dear? I’d love some veggies and a steak tooooooo~” She half whined the last word as she gave the woman a pleading look. Rune then gave a long high pitched whimper, continuing to beg for food. Actual food. Not something she threw in the microwave or had to pay for. But an actual cooked meal in her home.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Silky would seem to move around the kitchen in her heels without an ounce of struggle. As soon as Rune spoke her soft amber eyes would look up at her, a sweet submissive expression as she nodded her head. "Oh of coarse! How do you like your meat cooked? And What sort of Vegetables do you like? This kitchen is full of fresh goodies, I'm happy to cook anything! More so if it's for you." Silky would give a soft affectionate giggle. This came naturally to her, her mind and body seemed to always be happy to please. Only natural for a creature who thrived from sex.

As the potatoes and onion cooked she would move to cover them, letting the steam in the pan cook the potatoes correctly. While she waited she would pull out a second steak in the pack, and start preparing it. Her attention was split between the food, and this new woman who she already considered a friend. A few times between movement she would catch her beautiful ruby eyes staring at her, she could see the curiosity in her face. Silky would giggle, "I spent a lot of time in the kitchen back home... This is were I feel the safest. I'm in control here... And if I mess something up, I can fix it... Food is like.. I dunno... It's either yummy, or it's not. There's no in between. At least.. Not for me. Cooking excites me. I love seeing people eating what I bring them..." This young woman was clearly open to talking about anything, her past didn't bother her. To Silky, everything was a growing experience.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:08 pm

The barghest smiled to the woman who seemed so timid to her. It was a strange sight, though endearing in its own way. Rune was never one to bow down to anyone, so to see someone like Silky who gladly took ‘orders’ without even batting an eyelash was different and new, but slightly refreshing? In a strange way? She wasn’t sure how she felt just yet about it all, but one thing was for sure, this woman needed to be protected. Her protective instincts were in full swing around her... It would likely prove… Problematic later on, in her line of work…

The dog sighed heavily and shook her head with a smile. “Rare, please. And Perhaps some zucchini and carrots, or some broccoli? I don’t really care much vegetable wise. Surprise me.” She gave an honest answer with a shrug of her shoulders as she watched the woman flit around the kitchen, preparing food. But it seemed her staring had gotten to the other woman. Listening intently to Silky was easy. Her voice was easy on her ears and smooth, not nearly as rough as the ‘false’ high pitched voices of the women at the brothel when they were with a client. It was a very nice change. “Is that so?” She mused back as she leaned her chin on her hand and continued to watch. “I’ve never been a good cook. Or any cook, really. Even growing up, we had a cook in my house, so I never had to cook for myself. And here, it’s just easier to have someone pay for my meal or to just heat something in the microwave.” She laughed easily and held up one of her hands in a surrendering motion, sighing softly. “Not exactly the most healthy of diets, but they keep me going and that’s all I can ask most days.” She was trying to be as open with Silky as the woman was about herself, but with Rune… It was a much more tricky scale that required great balance between how much she wanted to give away and how much she wanted to keep. Even to her new friend.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Pulling out a new pan Silky would also grab a steamer, putting a little water in the bottom of the pan and setting the vegi-steamer inside. She would set it on the stove turning it on to start warming the water up. While that was now going she would head back to the pantry grabbing out a fresh whole broccoli, bringing it out to the counter. Whipping out a cutting board and a knife she set them out, preparing her station. Before she chopped up the vegetable of choice, silky would go to the sink and start rising off/cleaning the vegi. A gentle hum escaped her again as she worked hard on making this a good meal.

Moving away from the sink she would shake the water from it a few time then took it to the knife. Her movement were swift and precise as she worked on chopping the broccoli into bite sizes. Once it was fully chopped she would stick it in the steamer, and put a lid on the pan. Next she moved to the potatoes and onions, uncovering them would unleash a mouth watering steam that drifted around the brothel. Silky would stir the mixture around in the pan making sure it wasn't growing too dry or getting burnt. covering it back up she would giggle gently. "The trick here is to make sure you don't start your meat too early. Since you want it rare it will cook fast, which means I'll need to get the vegi's almost done first. Then hopefully it will all come out together, and be a nice yummy warm meal!"
While she worked she listened to Rune speak, shaking her head softly. "Well.. Hopefully I can change that... Or.. At least I can make some frozen meals for you that you can heat up. Either way, if I get to stay here you'll start having home cooked meals." Her soft warm eyes would almost seem to shine as they looked at Rune. "So... Where exactly are we anyway?... I guess I got so excited I didn't really ask... Her expression turned to a gentle silly stare as she reminded herself she was an idiot for just following someone home blindly. It was a good thing she had met Rune, and not some creepy man. Or she might have been in trouble.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum