Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Harper was panicking. Real life panicking. It was her job to work the night. She had been asked and she didn't say no. Then again she didn't say anything and stood there processing it and Prince had taken it as a yes. So. Here she was, deciding on what to do. If she went in uniform, you know who would wonder up to her and make remarks. 'Oh, you're working tonight? Are you going to arrest your Fafa and Moma?' or 'So it's just business, Harper? Don't you have any compassion for your family? What would your Moma think?' Then again, if she went in a more undercover like manor, Patience would say something in another way. There was no wining with that cat.

So she had to think of it on another level: Dom.

She had let it slip that she knew a lot about her family. A lot. Maybe too much. She got away with saying that it was stuff she had learned in the tabloids, but we all know that wasn't true. The guy was smarter than that. She knew that. And yet she still had a rather big blabber mouth. Lying wasn't exactly something she was great at....thus why she was a cop and not working for her Fafa Travis....along with a bunch of other things but that was besides the point. If she went in uniform, everyone would know she was working. She would have no time for her family, wouldn't get the chance to really talk to them. But Moma....her Moma wouldn't be able to really speak to her. And Moma Elaina was a very kind woman who's heart was easily broken. And to only see her in secret and the many Christmas Parties was not enough. If she went undercover tonight, she could spend more time with her family. It was a masquerade ball after all. What was the harm in indulging in that?

But, Chief of police did say that they needed to all be in uniform. So, with a heavy sigh, Harper got into her dress uniform and donned her mask. At least she could be festive with the mask, yeah? At least this way they could pick one another out in the crowd and everyone else knew that this was a serious event. Maybe even put some people's anxiety at rest. Maybe. So she walked to her place of work for the night, nodded to the 'gate guard', and walked in.

But now that she was inside. The real question begun: Who was she going to attempt to find. Chief Prince? Dom? Maybe even Patience? Patience might have been a better pick. She needed to explain something to that cat. Let her get all her comments out  now, but then put some ground rules down. While she was undercover, she was still a cop. That being said, she was still able to arrest if needed and wanted to keep some of her privacy to herself. At least keep her co-workers out of ear shot of her and her family when speaking. With that in mind, the werewolf girl started to walk through the crowd of people. She had found her target and politely inserted herself into the conversation. "You look lovely tonight. I am very sorry if I got you mixed up with someone else...but you are Patience, right?" Harper knew, of course. She grew up with this cat. She knew her very well. Or rather, the cat knew her very well and Harper was still playing catch up.

Smiling to the other woman, she gave a small bow. "I'm sorry to be rude, but this woman here owes me a dance. She promised me before coming here." She looked to Patience. "Would you do me the honors? Maybe we can even get in a conversation while we're at it." If the cat had taken her offer to dance or not wasn't important. The important thing was the conversation. Hopefully she understood that.

______

Mask: Link
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:51 pm

'Blah, blah, blah. Stock trade, making money. Blah, blah, who the hell cares?' This was so boring to her. What they had in wealth they lacked in personality. Each word was starting to feel like charley brown talk. Then a familiar voice snapped her back from nearly dozing off.

Patience knew in an instant why Harper Fairfax was talking to her, just as the Cheshire cat greeted Alice with a big toothy grin, so would Patience to Harper. With a gentle giggle, Patience would turn to the small crowd she had been 'playing' with. She first softened her smile to being more innocent, her voice was a soft lovely purr. As she spoke her voice would come out with a very practiced and passable Russian accent. "Excuse me~ I owe this wonderful lady a dance. After all~ It is the lest I can do for for one of the TCPD, no?" Excusing herself she would quickly wrap her arm around Harper's turning her head to Harper nodding gently. The cat kept her tail low behind her, only letting the tip slowly curl and uncurl as they walked.

Now that they were away from prying eyes and ears Patience would let out a soft sensual giggle, her fake accent dropped. "Still able to pick my scent from a crowd, eh? I'm glad that nose of yours hasn't gone bad. Then again.. I don't see many black cat ears poking out from the crowd either." Patience would seem to be very relaxed, even more so knowing that her 'Master and Lady's' grandchild was here. Patience wasn't planning on taunting the woman, in fact there were very few in the Valentine family she would purposely anger. In her mind Patience was like a guardian to those who carried the Valentine blood. She watched over her Master's family and kept him in the loop on their lives when he asked. Harper being one of those she watched. Still, she couldn't help but dawn her devious grin. "Now that we're away from everyone, thanks by the way... You're looking pretty sharp in that cop suit... Do Travis and Elena know you're here yet? They miss you..." As she said the last bit her expression softened to being more caring, pulling her ears back just a little, almost in a scolding manner.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:30 am

Jasmine groaned. Not that she needed him but...she kinda needed him. Not that she would ever tell him that. Regardless, she ran a hand through her hair and looked out at the party goers. "First off, he's not my plus one. Second off, I'm not his babysitter. I really don't care when he comes, who he comes with, as long as he doesn't bother me I'm good. For all I know, he's stuck in a tree. And frankly, I wish I was there to see it and laugh at him." She wasn't being savage, she was being truthful. Seeing Siresh trapped in a tree with no way down? The funniest shit ever. Likely not a problem for him, but still would be funny.

Taking another sip of her own punch, the half angel looked out to the sea of people. The real question was, who were they going to talk to? They were to mingle, yes. Mingling was good. It was a good way to blend in. A good way to pick up any information on just about anything. Anything at all. Maybe something good for them. Though, then again it was also good to speak to cops and figure out if they either stood for the law or stood for something else. Chief of Police Prince seemed to always be noble and the like. Talking to him would be like trying to talk to a brick wall. Jasmine didn't care about justice. It did nothing for her. But, maybe talking to one of them would be a good idea.

Her blue eyes scanned the crowed and she had found herself a target. Turning to Juliana, she gestured to the tall, dark, and very foreign guy. "Okay. We'll start with him. He's a cop, obviously from the outfit. I think you can handle yourself, right? At the very least he is cute." Linking her arm in her 'friend's', Jasmine begun to navigate the sea of people. It was easier to do it this way than to have her trail behind her. Why? This way, they were linked. There was no way Juliana could escape without Jasmine knowing about it.

Walking up to the very obvious cop, Jasmine gave him a smile through her mask. "Hello, we couldn't help but notice that you were alone. Obviously you are on duty, but that doesn't mean you can't have some company, right? My friend here is rather shy and doesn't get out much. I wanted to hopefully get her talking with a few people before she runs off. I'm Jasmine by the way. This is my friend, Juliana. And you are?"

Yes, she used real names. First names didn't mean much without a clear face and a last name. Especially when Jasmine and Juliana were very common names in just about any place you lived. You couldn't think up a better fake name than your own. Though, she did expect Juliana to protest a bit. Not about the name. If memory served her right, she gave her name, phone number, and life story to a killer just because she got her arm twisted. No. The protest was likely going to come from the part where she just flat out said she was shy. While Jasmine expected it, it caused a conversation to start. It needed to start some how other than how's the weather.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Jasmine was ready to mingle and was dragging Julianna with her. Arms linked, it was as though Jasmine didn't trust Julianna not to slip away as they traversed the room. To be fair, the thought did briefly cross her mind. Cops weren't an issue for Julianna though. She shouldn't have any reason to fear. Her best friend was a police officer, after all. Also, most of the time, Julianna kept within the law. This was her preference. So, unless her mask came off and she was recognized for one of her few misdeeds, her last name was said and recognized, or her race was found out and deemed a reason for suspicion, Julianna should have absolutely no reason to worry in the coming conversation.

Jasmine began introductions. Julianna found the casual nature Jasmine shared their first names to be surprising. As far as Julianna was aware, Jasmine was extremely cautious about sharing any personal information to anyone for any reason. Information was a weapon. Or, rather, the lack of information was a weapon. Julianna didn't entirely mind that her name was shared; especially since her last name didn't follow. It was apparent to Julianna that Jasmine omitted this intentionally.

To call Julianna shy though. That was not necessarily true. "Shy? I'm not shy!" Julianna huffed. "I'm socially challenged." She considered how that sounded before adding, "On second thought, that sounds worse." Julianna facepalmed with a soft chuckle to herself before looking back up with a blush of embarrassment. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She reached her hand out to shake his.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Umber Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Nix kept fiddling with his gun and badge on his way to the masquerade. He was nervous about this assignment, it was his first real assignment after all, and he really didn't want to mess it up. He was bummed that he had to wear his uniform, he had really wanted to be able to dress up and mingle and meet some new people. He knew it was probably a really good thing he had to wear it, being probably the only human in a room full of supernaturals would have been way more dangerous if not for the status symbol that was his uniform, but that didn't mean he had to like it. Even if the uniform did look particularly good on him.

He kept his mask off as he walked his way over to the hotel, only putting it on when the building finally came into view. He picked out a simple black mask, it was a little more simple than he'd usually go for, but he didn't wanna go nuts in uniform. He walked in to the building, smiling and nodding at his fellow officers as he passed them, and was awe struck as soon as he saw the crowd. There was so many people there, and they all looked so fancy and dressed up, and he recognized almost literally none of them. He really wanted to talk to people and be friendly, but he didn't wanna look like he was giving anybody a hard time, so he just hung back against one of the walls, scanning the crowd for his sister Allison, or for anyone in duress. Nix heaved a sigh and silently hoped this wouldn't be his entire night.

Nick Umber

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Enter:
Jesus Ricardo Christian Orlando Brozus

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Alvin_018

What perfect timing for his mother, brother, and brother in law to come into town. When he thought he'd be sitting out a wonderful time or having to attend the masquerade event without his darling wife, the family came through like a light in the dark so that the two could finally have a break from their lovely six children. Of course, mother dearest wasn't just in  town to babysit however it ended up being a wonderful perk for the three of them. It was a last minute attendance for both of them, but surely they would be forgiven. In fact, many would be ecstatic to see Mr. and Mrs. Brozus here today. But he wondered now for how long they would be the only Mr. and Mrs. Brozus on scene.

Stepping up and into the luxurious hotel with his beautiful wife in arm, they stopped a moment to take a gander at the lavish banquet and the people who had already arrived to it. Observing the crowd, he already noticed a pair of familiar faces he would have to pay visit to when they were not so busy. But it was an uneasy feeling as he saw Jasmine and Julianna here and his brother was not in sight. His eyes darted then to the officer they were speaking to, a fellow he at least knew of. It was a hard face to look at. His name was Dom? Well, the guy looked like a brother of his that was gone and passed now. And if Siresh was here? Oh, he'd have a cow. Maybe he was already running from old faces...

Among the folks noticed at first glance was of course none other than Mayor Strider. He seemed to be the only other big wig in the room at this moment, which he'd count his blessings for in the meanwhile. The pair hardly looked becoming without a drink so the next order of business before anything else right now was to go grab one. "Wait but a moment, darling. I'll go fetch some refreshments." He'd kiss his wife softly on the cheek and then be off to the open bar. The Valentine's always did know how to throw a party~
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:47 pm

Dom cleared his throat and assumed a more stoic posture as the women made their way over, somewhat surprised by the engagement. Most people usually went for the chief first and passed on their regards to his subordinates by proxy. However, most people also didn’t go to upscale events and strike up conversation with security either. He reached out and lightly shook Julianna’s hand, taking an interest in their collective carefreeness, then offered the same courtesy to Jasmine. “Officer Bhatia. The pleasure is mine.” Their names didn’t ring a bell. He’d remember them though; mainly because they were kind enough to say hi in the first place.

Glancing over at Jasmine he noted she was taller. Other than this obvious trait she was a lot harder to peg. There was something ethereal about her he couldn’t quite figure out, so he let it go and turned to Julianna next. Smiling at her words Dom got the impression that she could be another human at the event. She seemed fairly normal all-around. And despite her face being covered by the intricate black-and-green mask she wore, there was a recognizable curvature of her cheeks, soft and suggestive of a benign nature.

“As a word of advice miss: You might want to avoid casinos if you’re ‘socially challenged’,” he chuckled. Her phrasing was clever, and law enforcement could probably appreciate this more than most. “-But since you’re here already, you should try a few of the games at least. I’ve heard the poker tables are a specialty of the Valentines.” He was unable to hide the sharpness in his tone when mentioning the family. They were a far cry from a foreign presence in his unit. Throughout the entire precinct as well, but of course this was no place to bring up the department’s domestic affairs. “Unless you aren’t gamblers. Then I’ll have to call all your intentions here into question.”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:11 pm

And they were off. The officer gave a smile and friendly nod to the people her...erm....friend had been speaking with. The two had escaped from the prying eyes and she waited for the sharp tongue of this cat. But what she found was something very different. It was strange, yet welcoming. Patience was a strange creature, but one that could link her to her family fairly easily. However, she couldn't help but smirk at the comment of scent. Shrugging, Harper replied. "Well, you know I had to be good when working against you. But your cat ears really did help me find you."

But the serious stuff came to light and Harper knew it was coming. Glancing away, the werewolf girl didn't know how to her family missed her. To be frank, she missed them a lot as well. But connections like that weren't exactly good. "I haven't looked for them yet. But it's still early so I have all night. But I'm not here to just have fun. I'm here to make sure nothing bad happens." Harper looked sharply at the cat before her. She was still a cop and Harper knew that she was a troublemaker...for a good cause. "As much as I love you guys, I have chosen to be who I am because I believe there needs to be law and order. But I can't be like my uncle. Uncle JT gets a lot of heat for being Fafa's grandchild and I've been born with a different last name. The only thing that Fairfax is linked to is my mother who is a great Lawyer and people tend to forget she is apart of the family. I'm not doing it to try and put you all in jail. I'm doing it to put evil people there. Bad people. I understand what the family does....I really do. But there needs to be justice and justice can only be done for good by good."

The speech was done, but who was it really for? Was it for her? Or was it for Patience? Maybe both...maybe just for Harper. While the chief of police still didn't know who she was and related to, then she could go and do what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to help others. The way her family had helped others. But she wanted to do it in the light for everyone to see and stay away from the dirtier aspects of the family business. Sure, she could have worked here in the casino and hotel...But that wasn't what she wanted to do with her life.

So Harper turned her back on the cat and looked out a window. Yes, she felt comfortable enough with her to do it. "I know it hurts my family to do this. I even thought about not working tonight to attend and be out of uniform for this...just so I can talk to them a bit more openly. But I did say I was going to come here today and I'm trying to be on my best behavior. I've....I've realized I have a bit of a blabber mouth and might have said a bit more than I should have to another cop. So we'll have to see how this goes. He thinks I really like the family. I might just have to up play that. If you see my Fafa and Moma, can you tell them I'll be coming around to see them. While it won't be as friendly as we'd like, I will want to talk to them. Also tell her I'll be there for the Christmas party for sure."

Nodding to herself she turned to Patience and let out a held breath she didn't know she had. [color=#3399ff]"And if you feel like not replying that message, that's also okay. Now, while we still have one another, was there anything else you needed to say before I actually get to work?"/color]
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Alyse Brozus, Jesus's wife
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 PuPQaPR

The ball had been a wonderful idea. Oh how she was so excited to go out and enjoy herself. The last time she and her husband had been out? It seems like years ago. With so many kids running around, it was almost impossible for the two lovely to get real alone time. But, after all, what did you expect with parents of six kids? She often thanked every god that would listen for her mother-in-law. Mama B was an angel sent from the heavens to help her. She enjoyed to take care of all the grand kids on many different occasions when she was in. It was almost as if she came to visit just to give them a break. This time, however was much different. She was in town to see her long lost son: Siresh.

The meeting between the lot of them had been rather interesting. She was just happy she could help reunite family with family. Why Siresh was avoiding them all for such a long time, she didn't know. But she respected it. Siresh and her had history in many ways, but she was still his friend above all else. She understood that he had reasons for what he did and in the end, they were the right ones. After all, she was happily married to Jesus. Though it seemed as though he was a bit nervous as an old flame was starting up again between her and Siresh. There wasn't anything. Plus, Siresh had a very interesting young lady friend.

But that was not the point right this second! As she entered the building along with her husband, she wore a very pretty white dress, one of her favorite colors actually. Her long red hair was partly up and waterfalled down her back into her natural curls. Her mask? Actually is was a cute little tiger mask. You know, to match the fact her husband was a tiger. Dressing up in things like this has always been a favorite of the wolf animalian. If there was a chance to look nice, she would. It wasn't because she was vein or anything like that. No...she just liked to feel pretty. And, she also loved to help others feel pretty. Yes, that was right, she was looking to start up a bridal shop. But she hadn't told that to her husband. Not just yet.

Jesus gave her a peck on the cheek and wondered off to the refreshment table. So her job? She was going to sit there and look pretty. She was good at that. And her first catch? The Chief of Police himself. Smiling, she welcomed him to speak with her. "Chief Leo Prince. It is an honor to see you here." She gave him a curtsy and bow before rising up again. "Alyse Brozus. Jesus Brozus' wife. How is everything going at this party? Safe I hope?"

_____
Mask: Link
Dress: Link
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm

She really didn’t like these kinds of things anymore. She’d far gotten over them, but at least this one wasn’t for work or for duty, but this time, she was actually here for her own fun. And these kinds of places when she didn’t have to pay attention to the nuances of the social ways. This was purely and utterly for getting drunk, dancing with a few people and having a good time. She didn’t even dress ‘appropriately’, with her little white lace dress that barely covered anything, but somehow did except… ”Ooohh…” She entered the building alone and was met with masked faces about. Had she misread the part that said ‘masquerade’? Whoopsies…

She could only laugh at her own idiotic mistake. Looks like she was going as a bitch tonight, huh? The woman laughed to herself once more as she went further into the party, eyes on her as she made her way into the crowd. In her short little dress, long black hair left loose and lightly curled, a few small braids scattered throughout, she was unstoppable. Silently the wolf wondered if this could possibly help her business? She did indeed have a small number of her ‘business cards’ tucked away in a small seam pocket at the breast of her dress for those who showed particular interest in her. She wasn’t going to give any to anyone tonight despite her short little dress and lack of undergarments. Who needed those lacey things anyway? They were uncomfortable and likely would have covered just as much as nothing at all.

She approached one of the servers, but his scent gave him away before her eyes even looked up to meet his. Her expression instantly melted into a wide smile. ”Salem, my dear~ I was unaware you were working here tonight~” She purred happily as she took a glass from his tray, taking a small sip. She hated champagne. It had never suited her tastes and she regretted not grabbing a purse and slipping a flask full of whiskey, or better yet bourbon, into it while she was here. But she was here and it was impolite to not drink what was given to her. ”Shame though… I'd love to steal you for a dance or two. What time are you off work? Are you here until the event ends?” She smiled warmly at him as she moved around the tray to nuzzle her cheek against his shoulder affectionately.

”Oh! Or a better idea!” The dog reached into the small little pocket nest her breasts and pulled out one of her cards before slipping it into his back pocket, giving a butt grab as she did so with a seductive grin. ”How about you call me when you get a break and I'll come steal you for a dance or two, alright?”

Rune's Dress - No mask tonight. Didn't get the memo.

Last edited by Rune Tyche on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next