Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Patience Rose Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:06 pm

Patience would roll her eyes as Harper went on and on about justice, and good verses bad, and whatever else she needed to get off her chest. Grinning wide the cat let out a soft giggle, "You are really something, Harper Fairfax." Patience's tone was now filled with the normal teasing deviant tone. "Spare me the 'bad guys finish last' routine. Face it dog breath, if it wasn't for us. Your precious pigpen would be out of business. Without evil, there can be no good. Your happy little crusade would be stuck picking kitties out of trees, or helping old people cross the streets. Without Yin, there is no yang." The cat's eyes would narrow as her Cheshire cat like smile widened. "The difference you get to make is figuring out which is the lesser evil. I'm not worried about you, Harper Fairfax, taking me to jail. My nose is clean. Just do us all a favor and keep yourself out of trouble, even though you and I are from the same side of town, I can't say what I'd do once backed into a corner."

She hated being like that to Harper, it left a bad taste in her mouth, but the bottom line was Patience was on the bad side of the world, and Harper was good side. Deep down she loved Harper. So much so that if Harper had been in trouble, the cat wouldn't hesitate to try her best to save her.

The woman had turned her back to Patience, for the moment. In most cases Patience would take this as a sign of weakness, submission. However, she would never pin either of those words on Harper. No, this was a sign of trust. Just as she would roll onto her back for this woman and show her the soft side of her belly. She thought about the woman's entire speech before talking, her devious grin would soften. "Your family is proud of you, Harper. And they know you need to do, what you need to do... You're an adult now, you make your own life choices... And honestly I envy you for getting out of this life and making a difference. Patience's eyes would go from gentle, to scary serious. "But, if this cop you blabbed too knows too much you know what'll have to happen... Shaking her head, the cat's tail would swish again, her deviant smile spreading across her face yet again. "Of coarse if you already have a plan then I'll let you handle it~ And you know I'll be around your Grandparents... I always am. She almost seemed to purr the last part about always bring around them. "I'll relay your message, you don't need to worry... As usual It isn't a bother for me to whisper words for you. Go work, dog breath. Oh! And you should really tell your Chief of police that milk isn't good for cats. She'd giggle, pulling up a manicured hand waving her off. "Shoo."
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Captain Leonardo "Leo" Prince
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Prussi10

Leo would look to the woman, wearing his brightest smile. Deep down he was busy scanning the crowd, obsessing over the Valentines. He knew any moment they would surface, and he would need to be on guard. Anything, ANYTHING, he wanted something to use against them. However he knew tonight there would be no way he would be able to bring them down. Not in front of the entire town. As much as he would love to do so. Pulling his attention from the crowd to her, he would clear his throat.

"You've got nothing to worry about, Mrs.Brozus. This party couldn't be any safer, we've got people even patrolling around the blocks. How are you enjoying the party so far?"

Leo's deep voice was full of warmth as he spoke every word clearly, full of truth and pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Silky would move through the crowd, wearing her tight white button up shirt (with short bicep length sleeves), and a black pencil skirt (That started above her belly button, and went down to her knees) with red heels, and light tan tights. In the middle of her neckline was a small black bow-tie. In her hands was a silver tray with various drinks of it. Tonight was going to be so much fun.

When the flyer went out about needing servers for tonight's ball, pay included, Silky jumped at the opportunity. She didn't care if she was aloud to join in later or not, in fact it only made her even more happy when she found out she only had to work for half the night. Silky needed the money, as well as she had never been to a ball. They hosted some in hell, but those were always full of nasty things she didn't want to see. Tonight's ball however, was on the surface world. And already all of the masks, and dresses had her super amped up. Somehow even the demon inside of her body was calm tonight, seemingly enjoying the festivities.

For now the Succubus would be busy serving drinks and food, her soft white hair was pulled up into a messy bun, keeping it out of the refreshments. In a way she felt like Cinderella, working away for all of the rich folk. Deep down she hoped a prince would save her tonight, or at lest ask her to dance. Thankfully Rune had taught the snow haired maiden how to ballroom dance, or this night might have been awkward.

Moving through the crowd Silky would make her way to one of the nicely dressed policemen who had been standing away from the crowd. Walking up to Nix, she would clear her throat. Her voice was like a gentle sweet submissive bell. Each soft word was gentle, alluring. "Excuse me~ Would you like something to eat, or drink? I don't mind bringing you something... After all It's the lest I can do for someone who helps watch over our town, right? Her soft honeyed yellow eyes would close as she gave him a big beautiful grin. Then reopening them she would let out a soft giggle. Her pale skinned cheeks would flush a soft pink as she waited for his answer.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:32 pm

In retrospect, Salem should have read the fine print before signing up. When he offered to serve food and drink to the guests at a party, he didn't think it'd be a masquerade. Ordinarily this wouldn't be an issue for him, except that masquerades were the prime setting for a murder (one which he wrote about in one of his novels), and that on top of that he was surrounded by monsters who also had an additional layer of obfuscation to their identity. He had been in a panic about being eaten by monsters earlier even when there was law enforcement around, but over here that could actually happen and the culprit could probably get away with it.

Initially it wasn't so bad. He was given a fancy mask and tux to set the mood and had been tending to the bar and serving drinks from the corner, where nobody could sneak up behind him. But after an hour or so his boss told him to go into the crowd with a tray of drinks. In retrospect he should have seen this coming. Salem did the best he could to stay calm and collected among the crowd. Luckily he had a lot of experience giving off a professional demeanor when he spoke with publishers, so he was able to keep himself from turning his head back and forth like a security camera on crack. More and more he just kept thinking about the topic of the masquerade as a murder scene for a mystery thriller. Then he remembered he did once write about that very same subject. And it also involved monsters. And the victim was a human. His calm demeanor started to crack as this whole scenario was starting to seem more like a recreation of one of his nightmares he based his books on instead of a spontaneous party.

Salem, my dear~ I was unaware you were working here tonight~

He was startled to be referred to by name out of the blue, amidst the cacophony of various voices trying to talk over one another. And to be recognized so easily while wearing a mask, too, albeit not a full-face one. Did he really stick out that much? He spun around - a little too quickly - to be once again greeted by Rune, who as of late almost always seemed to be showing up wherever Salem did.

... Rune! ahem Madam Rune, so nice to see you, uh… you look stunning tonight.” Salem blurted in surprise at first, reminding himself to add a polite prefix now that he was hired to keep up an air of class in a classy party. Rune had been wearing a very revealing white lace dress that definitely stood out in the crowd in more ways than one, but coupled with the fact that she had no mask at all to speak of on top of that, he was now surprised to see her in just about every way. “Care for a dri-” He offered, though Rune had already taken one from the tray while he was busy eyeing her. “Ah, ahem. Er… anyway, yes, I figured this would be a less… life-threatening way to make some extra money without an actual Gorgon looking over my shoulder.” Or at the very least, if he died here then he'd go out in style. Then again, just about every situation felt life threatening to him. But speaking of shoulders, he was taken off guard when Rune stepped around the tray and began nuzzling up against his.

Shame though… I'd love to steal you for a dance or two. What time are you off work? Are you here until the event ends?

Well, I mean, um…” Salem mumbled, getting a tad flustered. Ordinarily it would be pretty clear to him that she was flirting at this point, but after seeing her act much the same with a few others back during the zombie outbreak (which may or may have not just been an extremely vivid nightmare, Salem honestly couldn't really tell anymore), it was difficult to tell if it was actual flirting or just the way Rune behaved around people in general. But a dance with Rune? Well, that would hardly be the worst thing in the world, wouldn't it? Or even this night, and all in all it was a pretty good night at that, even by Salem's standards. “Y-yes, that sounds lovely, but I don't think-

Oh! Or a better idea!” In a quick motion that completely took Salem off guard, Rune reached into her breast pocket(?) before pulling a card out and sliding it into the back pocket of Salem's tux… Before firmly making sure it was there by giving Salem a tight squeeze. “Hmng-!” Salem jolted, not really sure why he was surprised at this point, but he was, nonetheless. Not that he necessarily minded Between that and her seductive grin it was abundantly clear that she was, indeed, flirting with him.

How about you call me when you get a break and I'll come steal you for a dance or two, alright?

I… yes, uh… I'll let you know. You know. When… Break. When that starts.” Salem stammered, desperately hoping to keep up a professional demeanor both on account of that being his current job as well as to maintain a modicum of decorum. He hoped that the mask he was wearing was enough to cover up the blood rushing up to his beet-red face, but as it only covered the eyes there was probably no chance of that.

Well, you know. I-I guess now is as good a time to start my break as any.” Salem cleared his throat as he set the tray of drinks to a nearby, largely unoccupied table. Actually in retrospect, Salem wasn't sure whether or not he was allowed to take a break at all during the party, but at that moment it completely slipped his mind. And of course he was still wearing the uniform and mask provided by the hosts, so that could have been an inconvenience in itself… again, he failed to think of that, as well. But maybe he could afford to stop acting paranoid about everything, for his own sake if no one else’s. This was supposed to be a party, after all. And so, he extended a hand, inviting Rune to the dance that she, first, offered. “If nothing else, I can probably write this off as ‘entertaining the guests.’” He said with a smirk in an effort to keep an appearance of class and dignity, though that smirk did waver from the sheer force of Rune's charm catching him completely off-guard.
Salem
Salem

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:00 pm

It was hard to not smile at the resentment at the Valentines. Ah, so a man of the law, hating wrong doers. Oh he was talking to the wrong people. Or at least the wrong person. Juliana was still on the fence about being bad. But that was how most cops were, no? They wanted to defend the good and preserve justice and blah blah blah....really entertaining. Regardless, a question was brought up and Jasmine was going to answer it. With a smile of course. "I like to gamble in many different ways, but I don't think I want to press my luck against The Valentines tonight." Now the real question was whether or not to press her luck here with the cop or not. Well, there really wasn't any harm in it. Not that he could link her to anything after all. She was a woman tonight. Normally she was a man.

Glancing out to the floor before her, Jasmine studied the people mingling and what have you. "I've heard that the Valentines are looking for something pretty important. At least, that's what the gossip is around town. They are even willing to shovel out cash for it. But for the life of me I don't recall what it is they were looking for." A lie, for sure, but he didn't know her. That and it was her job in life to lie and steal. It was a trade she was very good at. Regardless, she was sure that Juliana was going to likely look at her with questioning eyes. Why would she bring this up? Information. It was always about information. "But that is just rumors. Though, if it was the truth, I wonder what it would do to the person who did in fact find it. Having the Valentines indebted to you is a very nice bit of power. Having power like that can get you anything. Or could boost your career if you told your Chief of Police. I heard he doesn't care much for the Valentines as a whole."

The blonde woman sipped her punch and realized it was out. Oh no....whatever shall she do? Letting out a sigh, she glanced over to Juliana and then Officer Bhatia. "Well, if you excuse me, my punch is out. I think I might try my hand at one of their cosmopolitans over at the bar. I leave my friend in your care, Officer Bhatia." She nodded to the two of them and started off to the bar to get herself a fucking fruity drink....oh how she hated them. But if she was going to be a girl, she was going to play the role of one. That way no one could link her well enough to the real her out in the streets. All except maybe a few.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:42 am

He seemed pleasant enough, respectful, and even funny. Julianna was very aware, however, how important it was to not let her guard down at an event like this. "As it stands, I'm less here for the gambling and more to finally experience some semblance of a social life. Although, personally, I still consider that a gamble in its own right," Julianna replied with a chuckle to Officer Bhatia. Julianna's light-hearted demeanor stiffened as Jasmine proceeded to speak about a speculative 'thing' the Valentine family was interested in locating. The atmosphere felt tighter as Julianna sensed a tension rise. This was not your friendly, casual conversation with a member of law enforcement. Just when the tension seemed to peek, and Julianna found herself wanting to crawl into a turtle shell and hide, Jasmine ditched. "Hey! Um. Wait... what?!" Julianna called out as Jasmine walked away. "But I'm socially challenged..." she mumbled pathetically under her breath as she turned back to Officer Bhatia. "Pardon my friend. Sometimes I wonder if she hasn't lost one too many marbles."

With a glance behind her, Julianna had the sneaking suspicion that Jasmine wasn't coming back. Julianna was most certainly going to have to talk to her about this later. "So, what's it like as a police officer? I've always wanted to to be one." Julianna's gaze will shift to the floor. "It's not for lack of trying either. It's just..." she cringed at the thought of her next words. "It's hard to get accepted into law enforcement when you're a Shadow Reaper." There was a heavy sadness that hung from her words. "I do promise, I'm not the criminal type, but I don't blame you for now being suspicious because of my race. It's quite normal. I'd understand." She finally mustered the courage to look back up at him. "So what's it like? Trying to keep order in the city. Doing good the best you can? It's the hardest job there is in this city. A job I'd love to struggle to at every day for the betterment of society. Okay, now I'm just sounding cheesy and pathetic. Feel free to stop me." Julianna chuckled nervously.

She not only offered her race but her life-long goal to this individual she just met. Something was off with her. Perhaps it was the environment? She wasn't good with crowds. Parties gave her anxiety. This was out of her comfort zone. Maybe it was jealousy? He was a police officer. A title she desperately desired but hadn't been allowed to have. Perhaps it was simply social anxiety coupled with the fact that her friend just ditched her? That would do it. Regardless, she was certainly an emotional mess at the moment and honestly revealing more than she currently felt comfortable about herself.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Umber Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Nix leaned heavily against the wall, trying not to look too bored as he scanned the crowd. Everybody seemed to be having such a good time and it was a little difficult not to feel jealous and more than a little homesick. Chicago may not have been glamorous, but he had friends there if nothing else, here all he had was his sister. Nix's spiral into self pity was interrupted as he caught a flash of something red. He turned his head slightly to get a better look and saw a pair of red heels. As his gaze slowly moved upward Nix took in the woman walking towards him. She was dressed as a server, and she looked absolutely beautiful. Granted, he hadn't seen any woman here tonight who wasn't, (were all supernaturals just stupidly attractive?) but this one stood out. Something about her was more welcoming and alluring than most of the women he'd glimpsed at this party.

Nix was so lost in his own thought that'd he'd forgotten to try and be sly about checking out this woman walking up to him until she stood directly in front of him and speaking to him. Blood rushed to his face, turning him a not so subtle shade of pink, and he had to clear his through before speaking to avoid stuttering. "Oh, uh, hi. Thank you very much, that's very kind of you." Nix felt his face flush all over again as the woman in front of him giggled, and he took a drink very gingerly off her tray. He had no idea what it was he had grabbed, but when he took a sip it tasted good, slightly sweet and fizzy. The fizz helped ground him a bit so he could regain his composure.

Needing to recover from his floundering just a few moments earlier, Nix flashed this girl his most charming smile, and finally remembered to introduce himself. "Oh, you look so lovely! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Nix." Nix wasn't sure how people were supposed to act or speak at events like these, but he felt like he was on the right track. He held out his hand for one of hers but was unsure whether he should shake it or kiss it if she decided to lend him her hand.

Nick Umber

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:00 am

Silky was indeed a succubus, which already gave her a (unwanted) one up. It was hard not to look at her sensual curves or her unusually beautiful soft face. She was built to be this way, all the way down to the smell of her skin. Which drifted a soft aura like scent from her that smelled like a gentle flowery perfume. Even though she never wore any. Her voice could draw the most aggressive beast into her peaceful radiance, but what else did you expect from a demon whose race thrived on entrapping and feeding off of the lust of others? As the Venus fly trap temps the fly, so does the succubus to... well... anyone.

Funny enough however, for a mighty succubus, Silky was the polar opposite of them. She tried her best to keep her 'goods' covered. (Her body often changed and shifted to fight her on this) The small bouncy demon always sat with her legs firmly crossed, and never had a second thought about cornering the occasional weak-minded male. She was 'pure' well... As pure as a demon could be. A rather unusual woman, who practically starved herself to try to be different from her ravenous counterparts. Barely getting by from feeding on the left over Aura that drifted from the brothel like a pink swirling mist that drifted through the air. True it was disgusting, but the idea of bringing in strangers to 'mate' with and feed off, her grossed her out. Why should she have to be labeled a whore? A slut? Easy? No, not Silky. She would fight the stereotype, even though it hurt her body.

As the young 20 something year old (looking) woman looked up to the man, she listened to his words. Her yellow eyes were warm, and had an innocently submissive stare. She watched as he flushed, his words came out scattered and seemingly unplanned at first. Something else she was used to. This reaction was much easier to deal with, the blushing and innocent type. Much better than the 'pig' approach. Well.. At lest that's what her friend Rune might have called it. People were so friendly, always wanting hugs. This though. This was cute. In turn it made the young woman's face also flush a bit more, her pearly white perfect toothed smile got wider. "Oh~ Of course!" As he took a drink from her tray, then sipped it, it would cause her to giggle again.

She wasn't ready to wander off until he acted like he didn't need her anymore. Most simply took a drink or some food, looked over the young woman, then went on their business. As he complimented her, she would slowly shake her head dismissively to him. "Ah... You.. You think so? Even in this uniform? That means a lot to me, compared to all the beautiful dresses and masks floating around tonight!" Silky didn't think her uniform was very pretty, which was fine. She wasn't there to look pretty tonight, at lest not yet. Not until her shift was over. Hearing it though was still refreshing. Pulling her tray carefully to her right forearm, holding (whatever was left on) it steady with her hand she extended her left hand to him. Her fingernails were manicured, clean and uncolored. Slightly tipped on the ends like almonds. "Silky Everflame, but you can just call me Silky! Nice to meet you!" She closed her eyes as she introduced herself, then slowly opened them again.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:47 am

“I wouldn’t worry about luck. The family will be on their best behavior this evening,” he said, returning Jasmine’s grin with a reassuring one of his own. A hint of sarcasm was there too, but only because he didn’t believe such a thing was entirely possible. While theoretically the TCPD had complete control inside the venue, with eyes and ears in most major parts of the casino, there was no doubt they’d been led to overlook certain rooms or objects…or even faces. The soiree only just started as well, and the night was still fairly early. Anything could happen as far as they knew.

The conversation took such a quick turn he barely had time to register Jasmine’s reply before she was off. As she slipped away Dom exhaled softly and adjusted the brim of his hat, realizing he’d gone rigid when she started chattering about the Valentines. Afterwards it seemed she had nothing more to say. Even so it was all definitely new information to him. Understandably, he wondered if Jasmine’s advice was in any way accurate, and if so, should he consider this a tip to the police? Maybe. Maybe not. Like she advised they were only rumored to be searching for something. This item could be a unicorn with two horns for all he knew. He’d stay mindful anyway, but he didn't see any cause to warn the chief just yet.

Holding in a laugh at Julianna’s flustered expression, Dom realized she was probably just as surprised as he was by Jasmine’s retreat. Then again what were friends for if not to leave you stranded at a big party every once in a while? He nodded to Julianna. "I don't mind. Looks like she's in a hurry." 
Suddenly her tone grew serious. If it was true that she wanted to be a police officer, chances were it wasn’t too late to pursue her dream. Before he could say this, however, in the next breath she revealed herself as a Shadow Reaper.

Startled, he blinked warily at Julianna for a moment, having listened to her amicably up until then. They didn’t come outside often, but in his experience with the law, most encounters with reapers never ended in anything good. As she averted her gaze he was prompted to study her a bit closer, employing full scrutiny of her person. The usual markings that distinguished her race weren’t visible. Had she kept it a secret, he probably wouldn’t be the wiser. Darn.

When she looked up again he almost took a cautionary step back. But she seemed so delicately forlorn, even beneath the ornate mask hiding her expressions, the very thought left him shameful. Dom couldn’t ignore the fact that Julianna was a Shadow Reaper, but while he didn't want to neglect his job that evening, it wouldn’t be fair to misjudge her based on this alone. “No, I’m glad you feel that way. It’s not every day I hear a citizen so passionate about the work we do.” Only taking a second to think it over, he decided to unclip his badge and hold it out for her to take. A bit personal at this point, but maybe the small measure of comfort could ease her sadness. “While it’s true we’re here to keep the peace and help move things along, it’s really a joint effort from everyone in the city to make sure things keep improving. What we hope for is that someday there won’t be any need to wear this. Talk about cheesy, right?” 
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Umber Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Nix could barely compose himself in the presence of this woman, his thoughts were erratic and his heart was beating like he just got done running. What was happening? Women rarely ever had this effect on him, people in general rarely ever had this effect on him. He didn't get all blushy and flustered over pretty women, that was unheard of. Taking another sip of the drink now in his hand, Nix calmed himself slightly. Enough to speak normally, but not enough to erase the blush lingering across his cheeks.

Silky seemed a very fitting name for this soft sweet creature in front of him. He took her extended hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it gently. "It's very nice to meet you Silky. And yes, you look lovely in that uniform. Very modest and classy, it looks amazing on you." He fought back the urge to blush as he released Silky's hand and tried for a charming smile instead. He wanted to keep talking with her, but wasn't sure what to say and didn't want to come across wrong. Deciding to take a chance, Nix continued "So, I apologize if this is a bit forward, but will you be on shift all night? I'd love an opportunity to dance and properly chat with you, but I wouldn't want to get you in trouble distracting you." Keeping the charming smile on his face, Nix reached back and scratched at his neck uncertainly.

He wasn't sure what he was doing or what he was hoping for with Silky, but she seemed kind and piqued his curiosity. The words spilling out of his mouth with half formed thoughts behind them were strange to him, and he wanted to figure out if it was just the setting he was in, or the beautiful woman standing in front of him that had him acting all out of character. And more importantly, she seemed friendly, and Nix was rather short on friends in his new city.

Nick Umber

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next