Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Orion will slip past this ladybug without another word and saunter towards the lone kid. He'll trail a few feet to the side for a while, keeping up pace with him before finally closing the distance between them.

"Wow, thats quite a haul you've got there." He'll eye the candy but look back up to the kid with a smile. "I know its crazy to ask. Some jerks snagged my little brother's candy bag and he's a crying mess. Do you think you could spare some?" He'll take a glance at the squad the kid is together but not together-together with. "Maybe your friends could spare some too."

Proficient: Deception
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

The member 'Orion Hale' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Ugh... Though as she looked out over the masses, it hit her once more just how much she despised these little midgets as they screamed and played, the groups a little too tight, the parents a little too overprotective and the lone kids... Looked like they'd be more likely to try to mug her or cop a feel. It was all about waiting for the perfect target and patience was a virtue. Not one she used very often, mind you, but a virtue nonetheless.

She watched as her kitty friend make his way to a straggler as she sighed, contemplating the challenge that was presented to her. Sadly, her pride burned a little too much to let it go unanswered, even without a clear reward. She walked a little bit down the street, leaving their meeting point to mingle amongst the hooligans that ran wild as she once more looked for a good target.

Proficient: Insight
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:19 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 pm

The kid, though ignored by his fellow mates, was not hearing it from Orion. With a scoff, and a roll of the eye, he rounded around him. "Yeah right old man. Like I haven't heard that one before. Nice try. Tell it to a three year old." And off he goes, Orion. He's not scared of you and your silly cat costume. Better luck next time.

While on Rune's side of the challenge, she finally found her target. A little girl in a pink princess tutu. Sure cute. About age seven and skipping along. Her mother doesn't seem that interested as she have buried her nose in her phone. A shame. Anyone could walk right up to this kid, have a whole conversation, and walk away with her. Or her stash.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Old man....? Orion will growl and watch the kid go. He'd take his candy by the end of the night, but it was too early in the mission to get all bent out of shape by one little asshole. 
He'll pinch the bridge of his nose and start back the other way down the street, looking for another target.

Proficient: Sight

Last edited by Orion Hale on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 pm

The member 'Orion Hale' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Ah, perfect. Rune took a glance over to where she left her kitty cat partner to see if he’d struck out with the child he’d approached, but she paid it little interest as she approached the child with a warm and friendly smile. “Oh my, what a beautiful costume. It’s perfect for a princess, such as yourself. It’s such a shame that they say I’m ‘too old’ for trick or treating… Can you believe that?” She asked with a slight shake of her head. “Say, my beautiful princess. Would you mind sharing your candy with me since all these old, old folks aren’t as kind or as noble as one such as yourself?” Rune tried her best to persuade the child with plenty of compliments.

Proficient: Persuasion
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Stealing Candy from a Baby [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Well, that kid was rude. But you managed to set your sights up for a new kid! A fat kid with half a sack full of candy. At least he'd be easy to run away from. Unlike the other one. You got this Orion. Just don't mess it up again.

Rune...oh Rune...what you thought was a parent not paying attention to their kid actually turned out to be a woman with a can of pepper spray. The woman came running up yelling "Get away from my child!" And then unleashed some spray into Rune's eyes before stealing her child away. Rune takes 2 full damage on that one. Better luck with the next child.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next