Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content)

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:28 pm

The pain was intense. She had never felt anything so intense before now. That closest she could get to this pain was getting attacked by sailors in her youth. But even that was nothing in comparison. This pain was quickly coated by her ice magic. Her wail had alerted the other two boys to her pain. Upon reaching Aeolus to have him make it better, he asked her nicely to remove the ice that incased her hand. The siren gave him a weary look, but did as she was instructed. As gently as he could, Aeolus did his best to help her poor burnt finger.

He had touched it, causing her to wince and move slightly away. But she had been warned about it so did not move away from him too far. Her duel colored eyes watched as he applied the gaze and then the fish bandaid. Once her finger was released back to her, she pulled her hand back up to her and looked at the fish. A frown formed on her face. This was not hiw fish looked. They were much uglier than this. But Aeolus had put it on her so she did not comment about it. It was fine.

Her attention went back to the guy who was now being addressed by Aeolus. The white haired unicorn brother was conceded about being killed by lava that spewed out of him. Yet...there was none left here. It puzzled her. Once again she moved up to the stranger. This time, however, she was sure to more cautious. She did not want her hand burned again. So this time, before touching it, she let her hand hover over the blackness. Feeling no heat, Sireissa dared to touch it

It was, shockingly, quite cool.

Her fingertips brushed the surface and was enthralled by it. He was one second away from melting her and then the next safe to touch. Hardly listening to what she said, her mind went a mile a minute about this new discovery. It was exciting. It was new....and she wanted it.

Her gaze shifted up to him as she wondered if he was able to be ensnared in her trap. On closer evaluation, the likelihood was slim to none. No matter. Playing catch up, it seemed as if he was to be staying with them. Perfect~ she could keep her new toy forevet then~ "I'm Sireissa~ Welcome to your new home~" Without knowing what had gone through her mind just a few moments ago, one could not guess how creepy that was. Oh well~ Turning around, she pointed to Arden and then Aeolus in turn. "The dark haired one is Arden and the light haired one is Aeolus."

Floating away from the new toy-er...man named Carzeah, she ended up by Arden and peered down at the stiches. [color#ff99ff]"Aeo did a good job."[/color].

Last edited by Sireissa Sleigh on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content)

Post by Arden Ealdwode Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Arden's smile would widen as he inhaled preparing to tell the story of how he got his wound, but the new comer had became a distraction. The sticker was a rather silly reminder that his brother seemed to always be ready for whatever bullshit Arden was ready to bring to him. Taking the sticker he would nod softly thanking Aeo. "Thanks." The thanks was a gentle one, he truly meant it. Arden would always be thankful for his brother patching him up. Arden would take the bullet, and Aeolus would remove it. It was a simple yet painful way of life, and Arden wouldn't have it any other way.

This jackass, coming in and expecting us to follow his order like some lost puppies. Yeah fuckin' right. As the man lit his cigarette, and started talking Arden would narrow his eyes a bit listening to the man continue. With a cocky smirk, Arden would shrug off the new comer's words. "Hmhmhm... An adult eh?" The unicorn wouldn't huff it off, already annoyed. He wasn't one to take orders, more so from someone he had no respect for. Arden was a stallion at heart, he was wild. Only one time he allowed himself to be tamed, but that was long ago, and never again. As the redhead continued to speak Arden would stick his pinky finger in his ear cleaning it. "You can try to take up 'reigns', bud." A bad word to use around the unicorns, it made him pull his finger out of his ear flicking whatever goop was on the end of it off. "I won't throw my life on the line for just any schmuck. I don't follow orders blindly. My respect is earned, not given away to those who just walk in and demand it. I'll play nice with you and listen to what you have to say, but start acting like a prick, and you might find yourself at the bottom of the ocean." Arden's words may have seemed rude, but in his life this is how he grew up. Trust no one but Aeolus. Arden would huff softly, letting his expression lighten up a bit. Before the redhead, or rather Carzeah could speak he looked to Sireissa.

Arden's attention would turn to Sireissa. He smiled wide, placing his hand on the top of her head, using the free one to hand her the unicorn sticker. "Yeah, Aeo is good at stitching me up. Here, take this." Once, and if she took the sticker he would step past her approaching Carzeah. Arden's eyes were stern, but he had a very small apologetic smile. Reaching out his right hand to Carzeah, he offered a quiet truce. "Like the little miss said, I'm Arden. And the weirdo brandishing the doctor's kit is my twin brother. He's pretty good at medical shit, and wicked smart." Arden would give a playful grin, tilting his head. "Well Boss, welcome to the Rossi three. Heh.. I Guess now the Rossi four, eh?"
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 pm

This was all too much excitement for one day… Just who did this guy think he was anyway? But, at least he didn’t have to patch him up anymore… Without batting an eye, Aeolus began to clean his tools once more, soaking the needle in a alcohol as he listened to the conversation silently, choosing to observe than to speak for the moment. But he already didn’t like this man… He seemed too cocky for any of their good. They already had Arden and he was hot-headed enough, but at least Arden had a point where Aeo knew he’d draw a line as well. It might be far past his own, but he’d still draw a line. Whereas this man…

Thankfully, his brother was enough voice for the both of them in this situation as the younger one simply continued cleaning his medical kit meticulously. He agreed with every word that fell from his brother’s mouth. He nodded his head gently in agreeance with him. There were only two people he trusted, his brother being the very number one, followed by Sireissa. Well… So long as they shared the same interests. If their interests ever crossed to oppose one another… He wasn’t so certain she wouldn’t stab him to get what she wanted. But at least that was a problem to be talked about when that rose its head.

The unicorn raised his gaze to watch Sireissa as she walked back over to the newcomer, seeming to learn her lesson, at least slightly as she tested the temperature before placing her hand back onto the man’s stomach again. Thankfully, it didn’t burn her this time, or else he really would have had to sit her down and talk to her about it and that was always something he didn’t enjoy doing. He was much more of a ‘learn from your actions’ kind of person, but having the little princess burn herself like that twice was something he didn’t want to see either. Thankfully, she moved back to their side. This was how it should have been.

“Hey, that was your sticker.” He huffed as his brother handed off the sticker to Sireissa, whether she took it or not. A heavy sigh left him as he watched his brother become more bold, approaching the ‘threat’ in the room. Though his eyes were more cautious, wary of the newcomer. If he brandished a weapon, then this would turn into a bigger shit show than it already was… “’Weirdo’?!” He scoffed in the background, his brows furrowing in irritation. “I’ll remember that next time you need to be stitched up, Arden.” He said loud enough that his brother could hear before he snorted out a breath from his nose stubbornly.

But ‘The Rossi Four’ didn’t sound nearly as good as ‘The Rossi Three’, but this would be as good a time as any to see what the man was really capable of and just how far he’d be willing to go along with them. “Well… I suppose we’ll be in the trial phase with you for a little while, Carzeah, but as Arden has already said, I don’t ask you to lay down your life for us, nor will we for you until you have earned it. It’s just our policy and it keeps us alive longer.” He paused a moment as he put his kit away. “Though having more people on our team is almost never a bad thing unless that person is someone we can’t trust.” He turned his gaze to his brother and then to Sireissa before finally looking back to the redhead. Aeolus was at least polite about it, his tone remaining even and neutral as he went on, finally shutting his med kit and locking it. “But I bid you welcome to the group. I look forward to working with you.”
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:05 pm

The two brothers seemed a little less than welcoming at first. Leave it to men to be stubborn and try to establish dominance before anything else. Women were much smarter, weren't they? How they said kind things without a second guess, but then always meant something else inside their soft little pretty heads? Oh, how he wanted to crush her skull for a moment, just her being nice to him. The irony of that. Carzeah sighed though, his suddenly tense body warming back up to loosen his joints. This girl was not deserving of such insane ideas. Not just yet. "Thanks." He'd say as he actually brought his hand to Sireissa's head to give it a light pat and it lingered a moment as he walked closer to the group. "Look look, boys. That's why I say you can love me or hate me. Your opinion is your prerogative." That's all he'd say on the matter though, as anything else would probably make them upset, even if it was a warning for their own good rather than a mere scare tactic. They'd find out in their time together, one way or another. It was no use making anyone uneasy from the facts right now.

"I don't know what I did to end up here honestly. One moment I was walking down the street, the next I was in the middle of a battle between Valentine's and Rossi's. When I damn near killed about every Valentine thrown my way, I ended up here." Carzeah mentioned it all casually, making sure not to brag. Bragging was too high energy right now anyway. And if he wanted to brag, he likely could tell them better stories anyway. His hand motioned a moment to where Sireissa froze up his wound, cooling the external magma to harden. He lifted his shirt and gave the wound a once over, perpetuating his illusion of human skin to the others whilst he observed the rock below. He lowered the shirt and carefully focused his core temperature to the focal of the abnormal patch in order to melt it and cool it back once more to its original formation. "Maybe I want to ask next how you all got here? Seems like a rough neck of the woods in this town."
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Ardyn had given her a new sticker. Her duel colored eyes glanced down at it. The unicorn stickers were both rare and common. Ardyn always got them, yet she never got one unless he had given it to her. Of course, she never voiced her want for them. It wasn't something she exactly needed. But when she was gifted them, it seemed extra special. Strangely, a way to cement her bond with them. She was very distant when it came to most things, but the few things she considered hers, she wanted forever. And today, the unicorn sticker was a prize that was well won. Maybe next time she would stick her hand into something even worse. What kind of sticker would she get then?

Her unibros were on edge. Men, right? Always having to show off just how much they can flex. It never really appealed to her. You can flex as much as you want, but if you can't deliver, you simply aren't worth a damn. Growing up in the ocean, you learned to live or you died. There was no room for anything else...though...to be fair, in her section of the world, a few of her older brothers were rather soft. Honestly, if she had any thought of taking over the kingdom, at least three of them would be dead before they had a fighting chance. At least against her. But that was neither here nor there.  This flexing was between men. She simply was going to do what she wanted to do. And so far, that resulted in two head pats exactly. Winning.

Sitting down upon the couch, since Ardyn got up, she stared down at the sticker before Carzeah asked another question. How did they all get here? Fighting the Valentines seemed like a rough way to get into this group. Then again, how she got here was rather interesting. Pulling her attention from the sticker, she blankly glanced at the new man with the fire hair and fire blood. "I walked up onto the beach and ate someone. I got into trouble because eating land dwellers is frowned upon up here." She shrugged her shoulders and put the sticker in her pocket. "I was board where I was before. So I wondered around and ended up here. After I got into some trouble with the...what are they called? The Police? Those guys yeah. After I got into trouble with them and told that wasn't okay and excused for my crime, I walked out and ate again. I thought I was being careful, but turns out I was being watched. I was then brought here and fed." Talking about all this eating was now making her hungry. She frowned at that. "Now I am hungry."
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:21 pm

Arden looked to Aeo, shrugging gently. "Little miss can have this one, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty more for my collection, eh Doc? Anyway... Don't act like you're Mr.perfect, we both know neither of us is qualified for the 'normal' title. Wear your weirdo status with pride, I know I do." The unicorn let out a loud deep laugh, giving his twin brother a thumb ups.  "Gonna let me bleed out now? You'd be bored without me." Winking playfully at his white furred brother, his gaze turned back to Carzeah.

The new guy didn't shake his hand, fair enough. Arden would huff a bit at this pulling his hand back then crossing his arms over his chest, careful of his fresh wound."I'm here because I've got skills the Rossi's deem worthy. They got a loose end to tie up... I'm usually the guy they call." Turning his head just enough to look at Aeo through the corner of his eye, silently he was having a quiet conversation with his twin. Arden wasn't ready to outright tell this new guy that he was a professional hit-man for hire. Who took contracts from the dark web not to just kill, but even torture people in sick ways for money. Even going as far as to film it. He wasn't ready to give everything up yet. Besides, the less dirt he had on Arden the better.

Looking to Sireissa he would shake his head, another soft chuckle escaped him.  "Someone give this girl a cheeseburger."
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2