Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Twin City's First Art Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Twin City's First Art Contest

5 posters

Go down

Twin City's First Art Contest Empty Twin City's First Art Contest

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Twin City's First Annual Art Contest is here!

What? Yeah you heard me guys! So this is another part of our birthday month event. Setting up for fun activities and what have yous. So in this event, we are calling on everyone with talent and people who just want to try and have a good time. In this art contest, we want your best drawings, best digital art, cartoon, real life type drawings, comics, photoshop, fanfiction, music, a video is also cool, or whatever! It doesn't have to be fantastic or beautiful. It can be funny and smart as well. The only thing we ask is that you make it about the site some how. Be it the actual characters or the players. It also must be a new drawing. Not something posted on the site or the art channel before. You have 1 full month to post your art here! The top 3 will be given better rewards but everyone who does something is going to get something! We look forward to your works!

Rules:

• You may post up to 3 things. 1 drawing type thing. 1 writing type thing. 1 music/video type thing
  • Rewards are character specific. Meaning you can post all 3 things under 1 character. Or have them spread out as you'd like
  • You MAY be the winner of all 3 categories. We are only taking the best of the best
  • We also reward based off of effort. If you try, even if you think it isn't good enough, it's wonderful because you tried. We're here to lift people up. Not tear them down.
  • Please put everything in a spoiler and label it. If it is 18+, please let us know so we can brace ourselves going in
  • Please have fun!
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Twin City's First Art Contest Empty Deal With the Devil

Post by Arcos Magna Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 am

Dante Virgils and Ash

Clickable Link: Deal With the Devil

Arcos Magna
Arcos Magna

Back to top Go down

Twin City's First Art Contest Empty Re: Twin City's First Art Contest

Post by Jasmine Ward Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 am

Twin City's First Art Contest 20HjLkt

Left to Right

Sailor Venus: Cassia
Sailor Mercury: Valdra (aka Vadreaam)
Sailor Moon: Silky
Sailor Mars: Rune
Sailor Jupiter: Jasmine
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue35/35Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue10/10Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 am

The Event has been closed. Winners shall be announced in a few days!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue10/10Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Congrats to you two for the only ones actually doing any kind of art at all! For this, I award the winner $400 and the second runner up $200! As well as 1st place and 2nd place trophies for your character sheets if you wish to add them!

Nicko: First place, $400
Luna: Second Place, $200

Please post back here to say where the Admins are dumping the money to. This one is character specific. Only one character can claim this reward and the trophy! Please respond by February 10th or rewards will be not dished out.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashur Lucia Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:57 am

Go ahead and credit Ashur Lucia, I imagine he'll be using money for things like quests more often than Dante would be.
Ashur Lucia
Ashur Lucia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Jasmine will take the extra $200 for this~
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Twin City's First Art Contest Left_bar_bleue35/35Twin City's First Art Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down