Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Who Dun It? [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Who Dun It? [Mission]

4 posters

Go down

Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty Who Dun It? [Mission]

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 pm

The Mission: Who Dun It?
Level: 2
Employment: TCPD
The Details: There have been a number of murder cases opening up as of late that need to be getting to the bottom of rather than collecting dust on someone's desk. I don't care who works on it, we need progress so we can give justice and peace to these poor lost souls and their family's. Come up with some solid suspects so we can get them into the station for questioning at a later date.
Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A

Harper had been told that there were four sudden unresolved murder cases that had been floating around and lost in the shuffle. Harper had grabbed all four cases and went to the only known man that could get the job done. Or...at least the only guy who was not completely swamped head to toe on other things. Marching down the hall, Harper took in a deep breath and knocked on James Riordan. After an answer, she let herself in. "Morning Officer Riordan. I see you aren't too terribly busy..."

Stepping in, she put the cases on bis desk and let out that held breath. "These seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle at some point. I was asked to take care of them. Well, actually asked to deliver them to someone. And that someone is you. I know that there are four cases you suddenly have been given out of the blue, but there has been a need to investigate. And I am willing to help do just that. After all, a second pair of eyes are better than one. And, as a werewolf, I can help you locate things easier if needed." Maybe a bit too much on trying to sell herself, but one of those reports did say something along the lines of a half eaten one. He was going to need some help if that thing came back to eat again.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty Re: Who Dun It? [Mission]

Post by James Riordan Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:03 am

"Come in"

James called to the knock on his door. His office was relatively uncluttered, unless you counted the semi-full ashtray on his desk, and the odd paper coffee cup that hadnt yet made it into the waste bin. It was Harper Fairfax bringing him a few cases. He'd been given permission to retain her services in assistance with closing these cases, apparently the higher ups wanted a look at her detective skills, perhaps to see if she was worth promoting. " Please Harper, James will do just fine. Unless you've got the brass standing just behind you. Come in, Take a seat."

Harper began to explain her presence with the files, the words just tumbling from her mouth. What the hell, is she nervous? James smiled wryly. " Harper, Settle down, I fully intended to make use of you being here, and I value your skills as a police officer more than your assets as a werewolf. Don't forget, Im just a bland, vanilla human, and I've made it this far on skills. You want some lunch? Chinese good?"

James Riordan

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue20/20Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:42 pm

So there are 4 different cases now on the desk. 4 odd scenarios that have not yet been deduced as foul play or otherwise. Regardless of nature, all of these cases are here because an innocent life within the city has been lost. As honorable upholders of the law it is up to you to determine the nature of these cases. As police, you have direct lines of communications to and use of all personal files and racial databases that the government has to offer.

The cases are as follows with sex and occupation noticeable on hand. Any specific questions or details you would like, and I will let you know if it is in the file and what details I can provide from it.

Stacy Clomack - F, Daycare Worker
Andrew Hardgrove - M, Fisherman
Matthew Dickens - M, Unemployed
Lacey Stevens - F, Prostitute
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:58 pm

She stood therw awkwardly. Why was she so worked up about this? Who knew. But here she was, getting worked up. Taking in a deep breath, the werewolf, sat down and picked up two of the filea to look over. "Yeah. I'll take Beef and broccoli and dumplings." Time to take a look and see what was going on then with two of the cases. She looked at the cases belonging to Matthew Dickens and Lacey Stevens. She would collect any questions she had after reviewing the files, but she was looking at how they died or what happened to them, last known location, and where, if at all, were they found.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:47 pm

James placed the order on his smart phone. " Its not exactly straight from Beijing, but I havent starved on it or croaked yet, so it must be all right." he said, picking up the two case files she did not to examine them and their contents. " First thing Harper, Note any similarities in C.O.D. or the location the bodies were found." He said, looking up at the young, eager werewolf from across the case folder.

James Riordan

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue20/20Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Matthew Dickens, reports show that his remains were found washed up on the beach. And when it says remains, it literally means about half of him was was found. With his face ripped from his body, the ability to ID him was only successfully done via DNA matching. His left arm and both legs could not be recovered. Close autopsy reveals a potential shark attack the way his very skin and limbs were torn from him and he died due to the blood loss and shock of these injuries. No damage to the skeletal structure is present.

Lacey Stevens, definitely an interesting case as she was found in her apartment. Dead, her eyes clawed out from their sockets and blood all over her hands. No evidence of any emotional triggers lying around in physical form or even a virtual form. At the scene however? A bloody letter opener. Cause of death was due to bleeding out from her injuries as well.

TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:05 am

"So...this Mathew guy seems to have been found mostly eaten. Both his legs, and left arm are gone. The reports say possible shark attack from the way the limbs were taken off....but it's a bit strange to see that none of the bone structure is damaged. At all. I find that a bit weird if it was ruled as a shark attack. And then this girl, Lacey. She clawed out her own eyes and died from the blood she lost from it. It also said that there was a letter opener there that was covered in blood and no emotional triggers. So that also seems a bit weird. Especially for someone to claw out their own eyes from their sockets."

Those were rather strange cases by themselves. Looking at the two side by side? She still didn't know if they were linked or not. How could they? Other than it left the victim dead and had caused them to be missing a piece of themselves. One a bit more than some of them. Racking her head, she was trying to think of anyone her Fafa had under his wing that could or could not have that would do something like this? There were a few people in question, but nothing she could officially call out nor could she give a good reason to call out. So for now, she turned her attention back to the cases before her. "Alright, other than death, what other stuff should I bee looking at in this report? They don't seem to be connected in anyway." But, she was going to attempt to look further into the cases, see if she couldn't see any sort of way they could be related based off the information given here. That, or recall any criminal activity recently involved in cases similar to these.

_________
Unproficient: Investigation
Unproficient: Criminal Activity
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:05 am

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Unproficient ' :
Who Dun It? [Mission] NrQF6BU

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
Who Dun It? [Mission] NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who Dun It? [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Well you tried but I'm gonna stop this right here. 10 bucks each for your effort, have a good one guys.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down