Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Silky Everflame Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:40 am

The Mission: In need of a Cook
Level: 1
Employment:  Civilian, Free Agent
The Details: Look. I need someone who can cook somewhat well. And by somewhat well I mean like just don't serve food you found off the floor. We have a big event coming up and have a lot of mouths to feed....and my fourth cook quit. I need a quick replacement. I'll pay you for the day okay? Plus free food for you.
Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: Not required but rather preferred: a cooking skill of some kind

Silky would show up a flier in hand, she was dressed in short light blue jean shorts which showed the bottom of her butt cheeks. A very tight black tank top which seemed to somewhat squeeze her breasts, and a pair of black sneakers. She hardly looked like a professional cook, but her amber eyes were full of ambition. Ready to earn the currency in which twin city ran on, Silky would stand to look around fearlessly. Pulling her hair up quickly into a tight but slightly messy bun. Looking behind her she waited for her new found friend, Rune to catch up. "Hurry up! Hehehe! We're superheroes, Rune! We need to save these people of hunger!" Silky called out a soft jingle of laughter escaped her curvy frame. Silly woman, always so playful and full of life.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 pm

How had she been wrangled into this mess? All in all, the only reason that she had agreed to go was the free food… And the Fact that if Silky went alone, she’d likely be groped or something along those lines unknowingly and let the people off without much of a thought. If she had learned anything about the ‘succubus’, it was that for whatever reason, she was way more innocent than Rune had ever been, even as a child. The dog followed the white-haired beauty, her body covered in a tied up white button up that showed off her well-toned stomach and a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of black flats completed her outfit. The usual ink black locks were tied back from her face but left to flow down her back as she sipped her cup of sugar with coffee and cream. ”Superheroes, huh?” She repeated with a bored tone as she followed slightly behind the other woman.

Should she burst her cheerful bubble? Tell her that not everything could be fixed with a single meal and that come tomorrow, these people would go back to being hungry? No, she’d let her keep her outlook for now. ”Oh no. I guess you better take extra care to follow the instructions exactly, shouldn’t you? Wouldn’t want them to hate the meal that saves them.” The barghest smiled at the succubus as she slid up next to her and rubbed against her arm in a friendly manner. Not to mention that she would hate to come for free food and then it taste terrible.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Salem Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:42 pm

$25. Twenty five measly dollars was a he had left. Before coming to Twin City, Salem had withdrawn quite a sum to fund his journey to find this place. By the end of it all, he had very little left on his person except to pay for a month in a cheap hotel. At this rate, Salem wasn’t going to last very long in a dangerous city crawling with monsters. Perhaps “crawling” wasn’t the right word. This was very much their domain, after all. But there was only one monster he was looking for. If he could find them within the month, whoever they were, whatever they were, then it would all be worth it. But how would one begin to search for something if they didn’t know what it was, where where it was, or even if it truly exists or not?

Although Salem did amass quite the small fortune outside of Twin City thanks to his novels, he doubted that his horror stories of monsters were going to be very popular in his city. As such, he likely wouldn’t be able to use that as his source of income. Which means he would need to turn to a different means of getting money, though finding a job here could prove to be difficult as he wasn’t sure his credentials from outside Twin City carried over. Plus, he didn’t know where to look-

Whap!

Gnnk!” Salem grunted in surprise as something smacked him in the face. Reaching to free himself from its suffocating grasp, he found that it was a flyer carried by the breeze. It was like a gift from God, if Salem believed that God existed or at least cared at all about his meager existence; the flyer was a job offering to pay cooks to prepare food for an event. Salem wasn’t entirely sure whether or not he was qualified; he knew how to cook, and was pretty proud of it himself, but he wasn’t exactly a proper chef. Curiously, despite being an event, the boss didn’t seem to look out for potential talents in that area. “Well, if nothing else, I guess I can help in any way I can.” Salem muttered under his breath, opening the map on his phone and following the address. Heading over to the restaurant, he approached the counter with flyer on hand, ringing the be and asking the first person to show up on the other side:

Excuse me, I saw a want ad on this flyer. Are there any positions left available?
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Salem, it sounds as if your prayers had been answered! Or at least it couldn't hurt to check in and see what you could do to in order to earn a little bit of extra cash. Two beautiful ladies walk in behind you as you begin to inquire and it seems they were here for the same purpose. The hostess at the restaurant you are inquiring at looks at the flyer and nods. "Right this way, all of you. We are going to need all the help we can get tonight." She takes you to a lone table in the corner, close to where the kitchen is. "The head chef will come for you in a moment." And the hostess steps away. The restaurant is very large but seems to be set up to accommodate a very large party. A few other scattered tables for smaller parties are already filled and you noticed that a line was formed around the block, all folks waiting to eat at this prestigious establishment.

Enter, Chef Gorgon Ramsey
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) 738343aae7e4be6aa5556723f847b406

"It's blasted time somebody bloody shows up!" This man, you assume to be the head chef, comes to the table. "There's no time for paperwork, I'll pay you straight cash under the table for tonight's work. $100 per head. That's for all of your heads, not mine, before someone makes the smart remark. If that doesn't work for you, you can get out and stop wasting my time. We have a big party coming in tonight, a very big party indeed. If any one of you screws this up, all your bloody lives are at stake. Come, to the kitchen." And Chef Gorgon Ramsey will guide you folks to the kitchen should you all be so bold. Before you are to enter the main cooking area, he grabs 3 aprons and shoves them all into Salem's capable hands to pass around. "All of you, put on these aprons. Especially the two of you. You came dressed as if you were expecting to work out of a fucking Hooters or something. Cover up."
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

"Hooters?..." Silky would slowly blink, curiosity confused and intrigued her. Looking to her new, and only friend Rune she would tilt her head, whispering softly.  "Owls are so cute... What's wrong with owls?" She had no idea what this 'hooters' place was, nor did she have any idea how revealing her outfit really was. No matter what she wore, her body would always seem to find a way to make it sexy. Letting out a soft giggle, she would look back to the loud seemingly angry man, watching his snakes churn and wiggle giving off a eerie warning to those stupid enough to test his patience.

A whole 100$? No matter the amount, Silky would be excited. Looking to the man covered in snakes she would grin. Inside of her head, a second voice would growl at her, causing Silky to dawn a very strange blank expression. Like a goldfish, her eyes would seem to bug out for a minute. "Very well done, child. Use your manners, and don't say anything stupid. Do as he says, and keep your head dow-."

Before the voice could finish Silky's expression would change once more, smiling wider the Succubus would blurt out. "Hi! My name is Silky, I'll do my best to help you out any way I can! Leave it to me!! hehe!"  The young curvy woman would seem to wiggle with glee, her amber eyes would sparkle with life as she waited for their next instructions.

Silky would reach out to Salem, her soft sweet amber eyes were warm and inviting.  "Ehehe~ Apron please, and thank you!" Her voice was gentle, and submissive accepting this 'gift' once he decided to give it to her. Silky kept her hands out to him, her slender soft pale fingers begging him. Each second she waited, her sweet pleading eyes would quietly peer straight into his, if he was bod enough to look into her face.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 pm

As they walked in, she was met with someone who looked more like they should be locked on their own island in 800bc with the rest of Greek mythology, but she was quiet for once until… The hooters comment. Rune looked up at the man with her eyes narrowing slightly as she snorted slightly, her friend looking at her questioningly. But damn… This woman… The dog let out a soft sigh before she shook her head. ”Hooters would have been preferable…” She mumbled softly against the lid of her coffee cup, but the woman followed them back.

And then… Silky… Rune internally groaned as her friend bubbly introduced herself to the male gorgon, garnet eyes looked over at the succubus as if she had just said the strangest thing in the world. But instead of saying anything to her companion, she looked back at the gorgon. ”Yes. Leave it to us.” She said rather plainly to him as she finished her coffee and tossed it in the trash before untying her tied up shirt and let it down so that she was dressed as plainly as possible.

However, she looked over at Salem as Silky asked him for one of the aprons since he was closer to them then either of the women were. ”Yes, please be a dear and pass them forward.” She gave him a seductive grin, but it lacked it’s usual charm. It was much too early to be putting on that kind of act. Not to mention the fact that she really was not in the mood at all to try to seduce anyone.

Once he did, or if he did (and if he didn’t, Rune wasn’t against brushing past the rude person to get one for both herself and Silky). After that, she’d put hers on and tied it around her waist before looking over at the gorgon. ”So what exactly are we cooking today, Chef?” She asked in a droll tone, almost as if she was already bored of this mission.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:07 pm

It's blasted time somebody bloody shows up!

When the head chef turned around and showed his literal many faces, Salem felt the blood rush from his face in horror. In retrospect it should not have been a surprise to see a man with literal snakes for hair in this city, but the sight of it was so bizarre that he wasn't sure how to react at all. It didn't help that he looked and behaved shockingly familiar to some sort of celebrity that Salem had seen on TV every now and again. He couldn't put his finger on who it was, though.

There's no time for paperwork, I'll pay you straight cash under the table for tonight's work. $100 per head. That's for all of your heads, not mine, before someone makes the smart remark. If that doesn't work for you, you can get out and stop wasting my time. We have a big party coming in tonight, a very big party indeed. If any one of you screws this up, all your bloody lives are at stake. Come, to the kitchen.

He opened his mouth, first time to scream, second time to ask questions, then he shut his mouth after no words came out. Then he spoke up again, after regaining composure, all in the course of two seconds: “Ahem… Right… sounds good.” Money, Salem. Just focus on the money. Don't look at his… Hair. Salem wanted to mention his concerns that there would be no way to guarantee money and could be swindled for free labor, but firstly he wasn't sure how the law operated here (if at all) nor did he want to argue with a person who, again, has literal snakes for hair. The chef led him and two rather fetching looking women monsters (lest he forget that any one of these people, no matter how attractive, could actually be human-hunting terrors of the night) to the kitchen. Initially in his confused state, the sight of the two women was easy on his eyes especially in comparison to the gorgon, but he reminded himself to focus once he remembered about the fact that he was to trust absolutely no one here. Especially when he had no way of pinning them as monster or human.

He was caught off guard yet again as the chef turned around out of the blue and shoved three aprons into Salem’s arms without warning, causing him to nearly drop them all as he stumbled backwards a tad. “All of you, put on these aprons. Especially the two of you. You came dressed as if you were expecting to work out of a fucking Hooters or something. Cover up.” This guy really had no filter at all. He was starting to seek more and more familiar by the second. Salem wanted to say something to turn things down a notch before things escalated too far, but he wasn't quite sure what he could say in this situation to begin with. Besides, the gorgon didn't seem like the kind of guy who could be reasoned with.

Luckily it didn't spin out of control. One of them took the insult with a knock on the man’s own place of business and the other shrugged it off, or genuinely didn't know what a Hooters was. Not that it was too surprising, especially if she originated from outside of the West before coming to this city. “Actually, Hooters is… nevermind.” Salem planned to inform her, but at the same maybe it was better she didn't know. At least not until after the potential sting of the insult wore off.

Ehehe~ Apron please, and thank you!” The white-haired one whom revealed herself to the chef as Silky approached Salem, her arms reaching out for the aprons he was handed for the three of them. In spite of Salem's paranoia, the moment he turned his eyes to her he felt a hypnotic allure towards her. Between her gentle voice, her curvaceous form swishing with each step, and welcoming amber eyes, it was hard not to be. He initially zoned out, but only for the briefest of moments before his senses kicked in. “Ahem… uh, right, of course.” He said, flashing a quick smile as he placed the aprons on a raised knee and unfurled one for her, then preparing to do the same for the dark-haired, slender one that asked him for one as well: “Yes, please be a dear and pass them forward.” She said, trying to be flirtatious with a “come hither” grin, albeit one that she expressed lazily (though still effectively; these two were nothing to scoff at). Presumably she didn't put that much energy into it because she was in no mood after the chef spat at them. As someone who was never in the mood for just about anything, Salem could sympathize. Still, whether or not they had been genuinely putting the moves on him, he should probably keep his distance; Salem still wasn't sure where exactly humans fit into this city. For all he knew, any good will between the monsters and the humans could have easily been some sort of They Live style nightmare scenario but where humans are unwittingly bred as food. If there even were actual humans in this city and not just monsters hiding in a human guise, anyway. “Coming right up.” Salem said as he cleared his throat, trying to play cool by flashing another smile as he produced the second apron.

Upon unfurling the second apron and holding it out it to the dark-haired woman, Salem started to do up his own apron, fumbling a little bit in trying to keep up with everyone else as they followed the chef. Since Silky introduced herself to the others it was only fair to do the same. “I'm Salem." He said, trying to keep it brief so as to not anger the highly impatient Gorgon by wasting too much time on the intro. Though since they were clearly in some sort of a hurry, Salem did think maybe it would be best to inform the Gorgon about the fact that he wasn't going in blind into this work as the flyer suggested that some who join might: “I think I know my way around the kitchen a bit.

Last edited by Salem on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Chef Gorgon Ramsey waits as patiently as you may expect as you all giggle and gab away,  tapping his fingertips against his crossed arms. "What we're cooking tonight is very simple, even you lot couldn't possibly screw this up." He answers as soon as Rune begs the question. The Gorgon Chef will grab a small menu and pass it to you. "The party that is coming in is getting the same 3-course meal, which is presented to them in this bill of fare. You will be in charge of making everything perfect for this party." The small menu reads as follows

First Course
Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis

Second Course
Sausage and Tomato Risotto

Third Course
Housemade Cannoli

"This party gets in here in half an hour and I need everything ready and edible pronto. Everything you need is in the pantry or fridges. I need to keep the kitchen going for the rest of the stray guests walking in." And just like that, Chef Gorgon Ramsey leaves you to your devices.

The best course of action is possibly to leave everyone in charge of a specific dish. 3 People, 3 dishes. But I won't tell y'all how to operate either. Good luck~

Decide your plan of attack and we will get this cooking montage underway.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Silky had no idea she had been insulted by anyone, and even if she did it wouldn't bother her in the least. Like water off a duck's back, words seemed to bounce off of the white haired woman. Looking to the man who had the aprons she listened to him speak for a moment, He was going to explain what a 'hooters' was, then cut himself off. Obviously it wasn't something good by the way it sounded. None the less, Silky would shrug it off with a playful innocent giggle.

As the strange man handed her the apron, SIlky's eyes caught his for what seemed like just a small moment. His eyes peering into hers made her smile a little wider, then he seemed to snap back to reality. This reaction wasn't uncommon for her to get, but this one broke off the stare with a quick slightly awkward smile. She was glad he didn't say anything to her, sometimes these exact situations made her uncomfortable. Either staring into her eyes too long, or looking down at her breasts, but this one was different. Or it would seem he was for that moment. As he moved away from her to Rune, she would let out a gentle breath. Happy. Everything was going great.

Tying her apron around herself she would huff lightly, under her apron she would see two smaller lumps under it breast level. It would seem the small moment of eye contact had stirred something up. Letting out a sigh, she would scold herself in her mind. 'Ugh, body. Not now. Don't be gross.' Her inner Succubus craved food, it could smell the male, craved him. Silky however, did not. In her head, the voice of the Greater demon living inside of her would let out a deep monstrous cackle. It was clearly pleased at Silky's hunger, encouraging her. Blinking away whatever horrified expression that might have been on her face she moved to look at the other two. Ignoring her body, and her stomach.

Silky would giggle softly playing off her moment of weirdness, purposely gently bumping Rune's shoulder with her own, then giving her a playful smile. Thanking her quietly for coming with her on her 'adventure'. Even if Rune came for the free food, Silky was still more then happy that she had gone. After all, Rune could have walked alone, without her, but no. She had walked with, or rather after the excited Succubus. Winking playfully at Rune, she would look to the 'Man with snakes for hair.'

Listening to the Snake man speak, she would wait for him to finish. The words 'Housemade Cannoli' Immediately caught her attention. Her amber eyes would widen, as did her smile. This was a dessert. A sweet. This was something Silky could make. Looking to the others, she would smile, blurting out of the blue. Her sudden loud excited pitch might have excited, and shocked the others. "Ahh! I can make the Cannolis! I um.. oh.." She would giggle shyly, clearing her throat adjusting her tone to be a bit quieter, toning it down. "I love making deserts. Sweets are my favorite things to make." The young woman would let out yet another soft jingle of a giggle. Trying to play off her slightly embarrassed blushing face.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 pm

This guy… was awkward… In a way that almost seemed like he wasn’t from the way he tried to describe Hooters to Silky. It was almost cute, even, but in more of an adorable kind of way rather than her usual kind of ‘fuck me’ cute. It was a pity, but it didn’t matter much. She wasn’t here to get laid. She was here to get paid. And to eat. And luckily for this kid, he wasn’t on the menu tonight. Hell, she wasn’t even sure she’d purposefully have anyone on her menu for the next few days with how shitty she was feeling this afternoon.

Despite this, she watched carefully over her companion’s interaction with the man for a moment. His eyes locked on hers for a long few seconds before he seemed to get his wits about him. Rune had seen it once or twice with a few ‘patrons’ of their humble abode, men who seemed instantly enamored by the beautiful woman simply by looking into their eyes for a few moments. If only she’d had that power… Not that Rune really needed it anyway. She liked her men quick witted and fully knowing what they were getting into when they were with her. Not half dazed by a power that she didn’t know she had.

Rune looked over at Silky as they broke eye contact and the succubus was handed her apron, noticing her dear companion’s reaction to the eye contact and the dog… She knew that kind of reaction. It seemed that she was hungry, but as the other woman bumped into her playfully, she gave Silky an affectionate smile and nudged her back gently as her attention was pulled back to the other chef, and not the gorgon. Salem, huh? Good thing this kid knew his way around a kitchen too. She would have even introduced herself, but the head chef seemed a bit too irritated for her to interrupt him as he explained what they’d be cooking. Honestly, she new the definition of the foods that he was describing and even had a very rough idea of what needed to be done (thank you Cooking Network in her down time). But she’d never cooked any of it before, or even attempted for that matter. And they had… Half an hour… Shit.

As the Chef turned and left without another word and Silky, oh her dear friend Silky… Seemed almost overjoyed as she called dibs on that Cannolis. Rune gave the woman a laugh and a shake of her head before nodding and turning to Salem. ”The name’s Rune, by the way, and please choose whichever you like. I’ll cook whatever’s left… Probably.” The dog gave the man yet another charming smile as she as she tied up her hair into a messy bun and then washed her hands before going to a cooking station and leaning against it. ”So what’ll it be, Salem? Take your pick. And be quick. Rissoto takes at least 25 minutes to get the rice to the correct consistency.”
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next