Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:20 pm

As Fenrir started to run quickly down the street after the black and white blur a car alarm would start to go off near him, drowning out the sound of the dog's barks. This however didn't slow him down, which was too bad because he would run right past an ally way where a second dog sat. You only run for a little ways when you finally figure out you may have lost the second dog. You take a moment, and look around. The car alarm still is blaring it's horn making it hard for you to hear anything. However the dog at the end of the rope seems to be sniffing around.

You could trust the dog on your rope, or try and search yourself. Lets what you do.

Back to top Go down

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

Post by Fenrir Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Damn... He sometimes hated these modern technologies with these loud alarms that almost made him wish he'd gone deaf rather than having to listen to them. He slowed down after he got a little ways away from the alarm and looked around, his eyes trying to find what he was looking for before turning them down to the dog at his side. He was sniffing around... Which meant that had to be close right?

"Wanna try together, pooch? Gotta let me know if you smell one of your friends, okay?" He asked the dog before patting it on the side and lifting up his own nose to scent the air.

Rolling Unproficient: Heightened Smell
Rolling Unproficient: Animal Handling
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/20Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

The member 'Fenrir' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Unproficient ' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 FjWSdOo

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Nice Crit, Fen! And No worries about following the dog, it's pretty clueless anyway.

The dog would have probably led you to the nearest hotdogs stand if you chose to follow him, but thanks to you taking a second chance and using your nose. Your senses seemed to clear for just a split second. Enough to get the full blast of blink hound. Which almost seemed to overpower your senses, spinning you around pointing you directly down an alleyway next to you. Down it you could see a large black and white dog rustling through some garbage. It seemed to be hungry by the way it was going to town on whatever was left of a hamburger. Behind it was a waist high chain link fence, and behind that opening to the other side of the nearby sidewalk and road. If it wasn't for the fence you could drive straight through. The car alarm stops beeping, leaving just the sounds of the city around you and it.

This is the same dog that was running before, it doesn't seem to notice you yet but each small sound from the street seems to make it flinch a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Ah, there it was. That scent of these dogs was starting to become more and more familiar and of course, he was able to smell them out. After all, his nose was one of his strongest assets. Turning slowly, he spotted the dog nose deep in the trash, his eyes catching the fact that every little sound seemed to be caught by the canine's ears. Stealth was probably the best, though he had never really been good at sneaking. Still, he'd try his best to get close enough to that dog to catch it.

Roll Unproficient: Stealth
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/20Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:23 pm

'Unproficient ' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm

As fenrir attempted to sneak up on the dog he found himself crouching, slowly he would take one step at a time. Little did he know there was an empty can by his feet. 'Clink-clinky-clink.' The can quickly races across the asphalt covered ground. Ahead of you, the dog which had it's head in the trash would become alerted. Raising his head above the pile of disrupted trash, it's eyes would widen in fear seeing the large man who smelled of wolves. Before you could grab it, it would turn toward the fence, and quickly start running at it full speed. In a blink of the eye, the dog would vanish for a second, then re-appear on the other side of the fence, continuing to run form Fen.

In front of you now was a waist high fence, you could jump it... But remember you've got the first dog with you still. He seemed to be headed around the left side of the building.

What will you do now? Make your decisions, and go ahead and roll what you need to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Wincing as the can skittered across the ground, the wolf watched in agitation as the dog pulled his head from the trash and took off running. Now he remembered why he hated dogs... "Tch!" He growled before he lifted the current dog he had on the rope and took off after the other, attempting to hurdle over the fence.

Proficient: Strength to lift the dog, Running to run after the other.
Unproficient: Jumping to get over the fence.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:16 pm

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Proficient' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 FyrCVXq

#3 'Unproficient ' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] - Page 2 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 pm

xD Awe damn. Poor Fen.

As you attempted to lift the dog, it would struggle in your arms. Causing you delay for a few extra minutes. Finally with much struggle you manage to lift the hound, then you begin to take a running jump at the fence. You run at the fence without tripping, or kicking anything else! Too bad for you, you misjudged the fence. As Fen attempted to take a leap over the fence his first foot would make it over without issue. Almost like a choir of angels were singing for him, ahhhh~ Then BAM. His back foot would catch on the top of the fence. Just before you hit the ground the dog flies out of your arms, landing in a pile of soft trash bags. Not you however. Nah, you hit the ground, AND HARD. (-1 hp.) Laying on your chest with the air knocked from your lungs the first blink dog strides slowly up to you, sniffing your hair. At least he's ok.

The second blink dog is no where to be found, just the small scent left from it. Which is quickly disappearing..

You need to see if you can quickly recover. Out of your three possible rolls, I want you to use ONE of them to see if you can. Roll for Recovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next