Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows

+2
Aeolus Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows

Post by Arden Ealdwode Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:01 pm

The Mission: Breaking some Windows
Level: 2
Employment: Rossi
The Details: I need you to go and break some shop windows. They have pissed us off for the last time. No more. This is their last warning. They cross us again, it's a family member. Or them.
Required Items: Optional.
Required Talents: Optional.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue20/20Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue10/10Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty Re: Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows

Post by Arden Ealdwode Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Arden would be walking down the street with his three other Rossi members. He wore a pair of blue jeans, boots, a white shirt, and a black hoodie. He wasn't ready to pull up the hood yet, not till they got closer to their destination. In his right ear there was an white ear bud (headphone), a gentle hum of heavy rock music blared from it. As they walked with purpose he would be seemingly playing with something in his mouth, chewing gum. Blowing a small bubble he let the semi loud pop echo down the street. In his Hoodie pocket he carried his mask, silenced gun, and his leather gloves. "What a beautiful night. I wonder what these poor bastards did to the higher ups to piss them off so bad?
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue20/20Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue10/10Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty Re: Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:45 pm

It was indeed a beautiful night… His eyes turned up to the clear blue midnight sky. He walked at his brother’s side, purpose in his step as they walked down the shopping district.  He kept his ears open to the sounds of the city and the words of his ‘brothers’ in arms. “It’s the perfect night for this kind of thing. The only thing that might be better for the sake of cover-up would be lightening, but I that isn’t exactly our goal tonight.” He chuckled softly, ever cautious of getting caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The last thing they needed was to be caught by the TCPD. “But who really knows what they did? And we aren’t exactly in the position to know either. Grunts just do as they’re told, Arden.” He teased his brother affectionately. “Well… The sooner we get this done, the better, right?” His own black shoes crunched the ground beneath his feet, his suit strangely out of place among the other’s but was as comfortable as any for him, white morphmask in his pocket. At least anyone seeing him knowing the Slenderman ‘myth’ would be scared shitless on this night.
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Breaking windows? Breaking windows. So this was what Rossi's did with their time? Hardly seemed like an organized crime group, just a bunch of dumb kids following dumb orders from other dumb kids. How did Carzeah get wrapped into this? Of all people, they were sending a man that was around long enough to have seen the Trojan War. A man who had slain an entire advanced race. A man who was destined to end worlds even. Regardless of his extensive resume and over qualifications, here he was. He didn't quite think the younger blooded ones beside him lacked the skill to perform greater tasks than this either. Overall he considered themselves shafted. But hey, they get this done, they were on to bigger and better irritations.

Carzeah was probably waiting close by the first house for hours for these jokers to fall in. Not that he was counting honestly, as he was enjoying a number of cigarettes in preparation of tonight's aggravation. A dim ember at the end of the butt glowed faintly and more brightly with each passing inhale and marked himself as a beacon to the location. As the fools came down the road, he smothered the flame against the brick building he leaned against and fell in and met in step with them, as if he had always been there. Small talk about the weather and complaining about the job later, they'd just be ready to go hopefully. "I don't think the Rossi's need a reason to break windows. I sure know that you all don't. Someone tells you to break a window and here you are...breaking windows." He'll shrug though as he passes a hand through his bright red hair. "Whatever gets you hard, I guess. I'm just here because I said I would follow you around for a night. I'm a man of my word."
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:01 am

Sireissa was the last to show up to the scene of the crime. Or would be crime. Walking up, her duel colored eyes watched as the boys bantered back and forth. She simply just wanted to do something. Anything that would really result in some kind of damage to a person. And maybe walk home with a snack. But...that wasn't exactly apart of the plan. Well neither was Arden's decision to then kill the fishermen after a point. You win some you lose some. Regardless, here she was, listening to them go back and forth on this. "Are we allowed to do more than just break the windows?" It was a simple enough question, one she was expecting some sort of answer to. By whom, she wasn't sure. Someone would reply. They always did.

She glanced at Carzeah, the new guy on the block. Or rather, the guy who was told that he was going to be leading them. Siresissa didn't care much about being told what to do. Then again, did any of them really like being told what to do? Likely not. But someone was meant to be the leader and she wasn't going to stop them. Partly because she didn't care enough to. She was going to do whatever she wanted one way or another. But, for now, she would listen to what they had to say and move on from there.
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Welcome to breaking the windows mission! Since we have an actual full group here (Or rather the whole squad) We're gonna run this a bit interestingly~ SO! Your mission is to get some windows broken. You have 3 big targets. But you also can't get caught! A hefty challenge to be sure!

1 person needs to be the lookout
1 person need to be breaking the window
1 person needs to make sure we have an escape route.
Last person may be in any section

You may decide in the OOC or just pick a role as you go.

As well, lookouts need to be able to see or hear what's going on. People breaking the window need to actually break it. Person looking for the escape route needs to make sure the path is clear in some way shape or form.

THIS BUILDING: It is a large business. A convenience store. There is 1 person working at the counter and 2 windows that need to be broken. Break them and get out without getting caught. Round 1. FIGHT
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Arden would catch his brother's playful tone, returning it with a goofy sincere smile. The very smile that only the people close to him would ever witness, at lest the true smile. Not the mask he wore while he contemplated killing people as a past time. "Agreed, as much as I like you guys, I think Aeo is right. The sooner we deal with this the better."

Arden would turn his smile to Carz, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Awe come on, Boss. Don't act like this won't help blow off some steam. Breaking stuff is fun... Even more if it's some other poor bastards stuff. Heh heh." 'Pop.' A very small almost unnoticeable bubble would be blown again from the unicorn's mouth. Arden would pull the gum back into his mouth, an start rolling it around his teeth and tongue again.

Arden's attention turned toward Sireissa, his devious goofy grin turned more affectionate greeting her. [color=#00827F] "Ah, Miss MVP. Nice night, eh?" Continuing to walk with the pack he would slowly shake his head, "I don't remember hearing anything about 'extra' work. Just windows this time. No broken knee caps or pulled teeth tonight. Just shattered glass."

As they got closer to the target Arden would pull his headphone from his ear, pressing his gum to the roof of his mouth. "Looks like this is the place... I'll keep an eye out for any unwanted guests while you guys have some fun. My treat tonight." Arden would pull up his black hoodie's hood, his grin turning far more sinister behind the extra shade made by the hood over his face.

Rolling for Talent: Attention to detail. To survey the area.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:47 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:04 pm

His brother certainly was more talkative than he was. Aeo was happy to just listen to the people around him as they spoke, nodding as his brother agreed with him. They didn’t need to be out in the open for too long. The more they were out here, the more likely they were to be spotted and IDed. It was best to get the job done quickly and get out of here before someone could get a good look at them.

Whatever got them hard? Such a strange way to put it… This certainly wasn’t his kind of stroke, but he didn’t question when he was told what to do, not when it came to direct orders that didn’t involve him hurting someone he cared for, even though that circle was small. But the princess made him chuckled softly, more to himself than anyone else. Sadly, she’d have to wait to get into the gore of it. He agreed with his brother on this one. ”Unless someone spots us and you are able to kill them quickly, I would agree with Arden on this one. I’d hate to cause more of a scene than needed at this time.” He turned a strangely kind smile to the woman in their group, a smile that he rarely gave anyone.

But as they approached the building, he looked over at his brother who looked more like he was looking for some tail. Perhaps it would have been better for Carzeah to do the honors of being the first to break some windows. Christening the mission or something like that. ”Would you care to do the honors, Carzeah?” He smiled over at him before he turned his gaze toward Sireissa. ”Make sure we have a way to run, if you don’t mind, Princess?” He gave her a charming smile before he turned to help his brother being a lookout.

Rolling proficient: Insight
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:04 pm

The member 'Aeolus Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission (Level 2): Breaking some Windows Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next