Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Twin City Weekly (November's Edition)

Go down

Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Empty Twin City Weekly (November's Edition)

Post by Game Master Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Novemb10

Rhyan And Trever:
Rhyan and Trever were caught kissing in the rainstorm only a few days ago. As most of you know, Rhyan and Trever had a fling a decades ago producing a son named Erik Valentine. While the breakup turned ugly then, does it seem that the two could possibly rekindle their old flame? Trever Valentine was enraged when caught on camera, only provoking this serious of questions. Are they seeing one another? If they are, how long has this affair been going on? Does Willow plan on doing anything about this? And so what? Many and more questions have been risen since this snapshot. Trever continues to avoid the press. Though when cornered, he leaves no comment.

Rhyan Rossi, on the other hand, says "It was only a matter of time before he came back to see me". The entire during her interview, she hinted that something was brewing, though would not state exactly what it was that was going on. When asked directly on the situation at hand, Ms. Rossi just smiled and replied "It's pretty obvious, don't you think?" While that is not exactly a yes or no answer, it puts everyone here on their toes. What could come of this I wonder?

Erik's Homecoming:
Erik Valentine, the love child of Trever and Rhyan, had been seen roaming the streets days after his last adventure out. He had taken a trip to Belgium about six months ago. This sudden reappearance by the child sparks many questions. Does Erik have something to do with this? While we are not able to get to the bottom of this, he has managed to elude our pursuits. However, we had received the text messages exchanged between Erik and his mother. Their conversation heavily implies they are working together to force a divorce between Willow and Trever that has been a few years coming. Only time will tell if this bares fruit or not.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Left_bar_bleue0/0Twin City Weekly (November's Edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down