Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fun in the Sun

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:20 pm

It was good to hear Orion didn't have to worry about her Fafa. She had never seen him angry, but she had heard the stories from her grandfather. And mother. It wasn't pretty.But she knew what he did for history and werewolves. But...like Orion said, he was against the law and she was a part of it. Their interests clashed. Her Uncle JT got a lot of heat from that. Some people didn't trust him because he was a favored grandson of Travis. Hell, he was even half named after the man. Some think he is giving Travis secrets or covering for him while others try and see what he knows to try and catch him in the act. Harper had been, so far, saved of that issue. But her good luck would run out sooner or later.

"It's...rather difficult. I understand where he's coming from. If it wasn't for him, I likely wouldn't be here talking to you like this. Due to his actions fifty years ago, I can do what I enjoy doing. And at that time, that was against all known laws. He isn't exactly doing law abiding things...but the things that he does need to happen....but it is against the law. Or at least the laws written right now. It's a delicate thing you know? But given between dealing with taking him in or letting him walk free...I'd have to take him in. He'd understand. I mean..if he messed up so badly that his great granddaughter had to take him in, he'd be upset with me if I didn't. You know?"
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:13 am

"I'd bet." Orion will twirl the olives in his glass again before taking a sip as he takes in her words. "Exactly that. He's not a bad man, your grandfather. He may not be a good man, but he's not keen to let anything stomp on what he stands for. And I can definitely respect that." 
He'll shake his head and look back at her before lowering his voice, leaning closer to be heard above the music. "He's a smart man, you know? You can't trace much back to him, and I'm thankful of that. The man has helped me through quite a bit." 

He'll consider her over the brim of his glass as he takes another sip. "I'm sure you would. And.... I don't think he'd fight you much if that day came. If. But.... I hope they're not on your case too much, you know. About your relation to him." He'll look down into his glass for a moment, swirling the clear liquid around. "I know we're not close, Harper, but you have my number. If they get on your case about it, or anything, you know you can use it, right?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Harper will wave her hand and kind of brush him off as she takes a sip from her drink. "Nah. No one has figured it out yet. I mean it's helpful my aunt and uncle do their best to not known me on that kind of level and my mom took my dad's last name and is a famous Lawyer who made a big name for herself here in the city. It's enough to let me skirt by. But I know it's going to get harder if I even find myself in the tabloids or if someone just sees me leaving their place during Christmas." Things like that were always difficult. With a man with so much fame surrounding him, it was a wonder she didn't get grilled entering the department on her first day.

Letting out a sigh, Harper finished off her drink and then ordered another one. Just one more. She knew, or at least she had heard the stories, how she was when she went off the deep end and got tipsy and or drunk. While she liked Orion enough, she really didn't want him to see her wild and crazy side if she could help it. He was great at finding good blackmail. So, Harper continued talking while she waited for her next drink. "Anyways. Not to change the subject, but...we're changing the subject. What have you been up to lately? Besides doing a life of questionable things? Maybe you have a change of heart and want to become a law enforcer? Well no worries. I'll help you out~" She didn't believe that he would go and become a cop. Not that he wasn't suited to be one....he simply wouldn't. But she could dream, right?
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:12 pm

"At least there's that." Orion will order another drink, finishing off the last of his first glass smoothly. He doesn't particularly care about whether he drinks too much in front of Harper, but he's also fairly confident in his limits. And something in the back of his mind telling him that if he gets too wild with Harper, he'll never hear the end of it from Travis. "Personally, i would hate to have to sneak around like that. But.... that's just me." He'll shrug.

"Me? You know. I'm always keeping myself busy; people to do, things to see. Nothing crazy." He'll raise a brow at her and his lips will twitch, trying (failing) to keep back a grin. "Why, my dear Harper. I didn't realize you were so eager to help me out. Could it be that you miss me? Or... would you just like to see me in that uniform?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Harper rolled her eyes. They were having a special moment here. A good heart to heart. And then what does he do? Ruin it. Just fucking ruin it. It was so like him. No wonder they weren't friends. They could never be friends. Not ever. At least, not the way he acted. He was a damn womanizer. And a pretty good criminal. That was right, she needed to get him out of here. "The only uniform I'd like to see you in is a nice set of either bright orange jumpers or black and white strips as you sit behind cold steal bars, sir. One of these days you are going to slip up and I'm going to catch you in the act. Mark my words, Orion. You are going to get caught and no one is going to be there to save you."

She had pulled out her straw and pointed it at him a few times before putting it back in her glass and taking a sip from it. Okay, so she wasn't trying very hard to catch him in the act. But she was a cop, he was a criminal. Just because he was kinda family at this point and worked for her Fafa did not mean she could let him walk out and about like he owned the place. She was going to make a name for herself. She wanted to take criminals down. Put them behind bars, all the jazz. However, she was just starting out so the most she was doing was patrolling areas and finding lost kids. It was work she enjoyed, but maybe not end game for her. What it was? She wasn't even sure. That all depended on if everything blew up in her face. Maybe if was found out, she was going to have to arrest one of her family members. just to be taken seriously...eh. One bridge at a time. She still had Orion to deal with.

"Sometimes I wonder what went wrong. Your talents could be used for good...such a shame."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 am

"You promise? Are you going to chain me up and drag me downtown all by yourself, missy?" Orion will grin into his martini glass, taking a long sip of his new drink. He'll lick his lips before he speaks again. "I think you enjoy this little game you and I have here more than you'd like to admit. What would you do if it were over?" 

Truth be told, though their only 'civil' conversations were usually on holidays when they were forced to put on a smiling face, Orion always enjoyed spending time with her. Had she always been so easy to rile up when they were younger? 

"My talents, as I'm so glad you have noticed just how magnificent they are, are being used for good." He'll stretch his arm along the back of her chair. "It's quite nice to be able to do what I want, when I want, for the most part. There is so much more to life than obeying all the rules, Harper. You should break a few, some time. You'd do great out there, in my world. Really." 
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am

Taking his arm off of her chair, Harper gave the man sitting next to her the most disgusting look she could muster up at the moment. Why was he somehow apart of her family? There had to be a very good explanation to this. One she personally couldn't think of right off the top of her head, but some kind of good one. No? She didn't think so. Regardless, he was here to stay. Even more so since he was working for Travis. "Or...you could I don't know use them for the power of good? You know. Saving the day, stopping bad guys, putting murderers away. Stopping murders before they even start. Or Even Cyber Terrorist from hacking everything.Good talents. Not sticking your hand down someone's pants pocket and hoping it's a wallet."

The bar was getting a bit crowded. Why? Beats her but it was and she was about to start skipping town when someone jumped up on the bar and started speaking. "Looks like a big enough crowd has finally joined....Good! Now we can start our  cash prize game! I need couples to please join me here at the bar to compete for not only coupons here at the bar, but also cold hard cash for winning! You have five minutes!"

Harper let out a sigh. If only she had an actual couple to do something with. "Well, looks like it's time for me to get out of here. This bar is going to get rather crazy with all the couples showing up and trying to win that wonderful prize." Downing the rest of her drink, Harper put some cash on the counter and got up. "Well you stay out of trouble. Try not to do anything bad, ja?"
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 am

He'll glance down with a brow raised as Harper starts taking his arm off the chair. What a buzzkill. "Now, love, where would the fun be in that? Can you honestly see me, looking stunning in some cops uniform on a day that is not Halloween, fighting crime? Like I said, I can borrow a cops uniform. Any time you'd like a private dance, Harp. Just say the word. We don't need this whole song and dance." Orion will wave a hand at her, settling it back down along her chair. "Darling, wallets aren't the only interesting find in someone's pocket."

He'll lift up that same arm, suddenly attached to hers by a pair of fuzzy, zebra-printed handcuffs. "For instance, I always like to keep the contents of my pockets rather interesting." He'll wink at her and take a long final sip of his martini. "Couples competing for cash prize, ja? Well, that'll be a nice chunk to split, huh?" He'll pull gently against the cuffs, grinning at her.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

The shock of being cuffed to him was over nine thousand and on the rise as she realized they were fuzzy zebra cuffs you find in your local kink shop. Or her aunt and uncle's house. Don't ask questions. Her Cousin Blake was a freak and they all knew it...they all just didn't say it out loud. Regardless, her inner screaming was about to be outer screaming if it wasn't for the fact it would look rather terrible on her part to be yelling at him. Though, to be fair, it wouldn't be uncalled for. He did cuff her.

It took a moment but she then realized that he had said that he was pulling her into the couple's competition to split that hard earned cash between the two of them. It was tempting. Honestly it was. But did she really want to be tied to him all night? No. "Uncuff me and I'll do it. I'm not going to attempt to do whatever this is stuck to you like this all night." It was, after all, a bit embarrassing. Okay a lot embarrassing. As much as she tried to hide it, her cheeks begun to rise in both heat and in a red hue.

The five minutes came and went. A bunch of couples had made their way to the counter, wanting a piece of this action. The guy smiled and looked around at everyone still here. "Alright everyone so we got our gang right here~ It's going to be a set of 3 challenges okay? First challenge? We're going to do a small rally race~ Take this ping pong ball and carry it from one end of the bar to the other, hand it to your partner, and let them do it. The Challenge? You can only use a spoon and hold it in your mouth. You must also pass it that way as well~ Fellas, you go first, then the ladies~ Get ready!"

Horror. Complete and utter horror crossed her face as she turned to Orion. It was like he planned this somehow. Like he paid this guy to make this challenge in advance. Oh he was going to get it. Not tonight. But soon. Her brother worked with him. Orion was dead.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Orion will be grinning wildly, blue eyes lit with nothing but mischief, turning his wrist against the fuzzy cuff before pulling that arm quickly- causing Harper to fall forward into him. "What? I thought your dream was to hand-deliver me in cuffs to your boss. Don't you have your dream now? Though I suppose, you wouldn't want them to find out that these are the sort of cuffs you carry." He'll hold her for a quick second before pulling away quickly, the cuffs dropping open back into his hand and shoving them in a pocket.

"Don't fail me now, Fairfax. You better win us some money. Whatever it is."

He'll saunter over to the guy running this challenge and will smirk at that. This is just perfect. The best way to get under Harper's skin. 

He'll turn his head to her and wink before accepting the ping pong ball and the spoon and will balance it for a moment, testing out the weight. 
Once the announcer calls for them to go, he's off. Racing on long legs from one end of the bar to the other, returning to Harper soon and will grin at her again, leaning down to her height so she can accept the spoon from him~
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum