Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fun in the Sun

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm

This couldn't be any worse. Well, it could but she was trying to think happier thoughts rather than not so happy thoughts. But having to do this task with him was right there up with not so happy thoughts. At least he had managed to take the cuffs off before they started. That would have been a bit difficult for sure. All that needed to do was for her not to fail. Right? That and Orion not to wink at her. That was also on the list of things she didn't want to happen at the moment.

Regardless, he raced off with the spoon in his mouth and the ping pong ball upon the spoon. He was, she admitted, rather good at that. Well, at least he was good for something. A few of the guys, she noticed, weren't doing as well. Though there was one doing just as well as Orion. That wasn't okay. "Hurry up you slow poke! He's gaining on you!" Ah...competition. Nothing like a good old prize to get the old werewolf blood boiling. A minor side effect. Okay a big side effect. Along with the shifting of forms. But who's counting?

He reached her and, to her disgust, they had to swap roles. But Harper didn't have time to think about it. Quickly, Harper took the spoon from Orion, made sure the ball didn't fall out of said spoon, and continued on her way. Keeping her eyes on the prize, Harper ran to the end of the bar and back. Maybe not first, but very much so not last.

"Looks like almost all of you made it! Save for one straggler at the end. Sorry Straggler, but you won't be going to the next round. Everyone take 5 while we set up the next challenge! Get a free beer on us!"

Harper pulled the spoon out of her mouth and tossed it to the side. She walked up to the bar and claimed her victory beer. Along with Orion's. Walking back, she handed it to him but quickly pulled it away as he went to grab it. In a hushed tone, she spoke. "Word about this gets out and I'll make sure Kaleb knows. He knows where you work and sleep at night." Once he agreeded, she handed him the beer for realzus.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:07 am

Upon Harper's cheering, Orion sped up, making sure he was one of the first back and handed over the spoon to Harper. High-key wondering if this bar will be posting any photos of this couples contest, this is truly one for the books. 

And Harper is off! "RUN, damn it!" He'll cheer her on as she goes, and, though it didn't get them in first place, he had to admit she was pretty quick. He'll high five her as she reaches him at the end. 

Orion will follow Harper to the bar and reach for his beer, but pause as she holds it away from him. He wasn't scared of Kaleb, and it was all in good fun, anyway. But he'll nod to her, one arm tucked behind his back, fingers crossed. "No problem, sweets." He'll snatch his beer from her, clink it against hers, and take a gulp of it and grin wide at her. "Maybe after tonight, you'll learn where I sleep, too."

He'll lean back against the bar. "We make a decent team, you and I. You think we actually have a shot of winning?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Harper gave him his beer, hit hers against his, was about to drink it when he spoke that line. Maybe she might know where he slept after tonight? He really thought highly of himself. Maybe if the two of them weren't kinda related not related at all, and didn't grow up with one another. Maybe if the two randomly met on at the beach or at this bar....maybe then something like that would happen. But Harper knew him. She knew him too well. She grew up with him. She heard stories about him. Not just from others but from him as well. There was no way. Never in a million years would she ever 'find out where he slept'. Not even if you paid her.

And so, with that, Harper put the beer bottle over his head and started to dump it. "Such a waste of a good drink....."

Before she could say anything more, the guy had come back in. "Alrighty boys and girls still apart of this event! Our next event is going to be held outside! In this event, we're going to be building sandcastles! You only get 10 minutes to make the best one. It starts in 2 minutes. Plenty of time to decide who is bringing in the water and who is building the sandcastle. Only 3 winners will be picked. Everyone else gets to go home! May the odds be ever in your favor...ers~"

Harper let out a huff then looked back at her teammate. "Alright. You want to bring in the water or do you want me to? I'm fine with lugging in the water. Don't need you breaking your arms." She smirked at him as she was joking with him. Truth was he was strong enough. But she didn't want him to feel like she expected him to get it for her.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:26 am

Orion will be grinning stupidly, but his smirk will drop a bit when she starts to tilt her beer onto him. Seriously, what a waste. Thinking quickly, he'll tilt his head back to try and catch any beer with his mouth rather than his hair. 

But, saved by the announcer!

He'll let out a sigh and chug down the rest of his beer, placing it back onto the bar. "Oh no, you dont have to worry about that, my dear. I wouldn't want you to break a nail." He'll smirk at her. "Besides, I'm fairly certain a second grader could craft a better looking sandcastle than I. I'm sure yours will come out very nice." He'll attempt a smile at her before turning and strolling down the beach with her and dragging a bucket of water back. 

"What kind of castle are we making here? Do we need fancy seashells or whatever?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:52 am

Well, at least she got the fun part. Having to run back and forth was going to be lame. At least the grunt was doing grunt work. With her eyes looked at the prize, she looked out at the sand, looked at the competition, and then back to Orion. "We're going to need to get anything and everything. If it looks nice, get it."

With that all done the guy turned to everyone and spoke once again. "Alrighty! Remember, make it look grand, make it look amazing, and, maybe most importantly, make it look like you had fun! Go!!"

The teams were off. Once Harper found her spot, she fell to her knees and started building the foundation for the ground work while Orion ran off and got her a bucket of water. Her golden eyes scanned the ground for anything that looked remotely usable and found a small shell. It was a start. All she needed to do was wait for Orion to bully his way through everyone else and get that water. Maybe even trip some people. Not that she would ever say that out loud.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Orion made his way to the water, his slim form allowing him to slip through crowds of beachgoers and competition alike, gathering his bucket up easily, hooking his leg around another guys and tripping him down stealthily as he went. The guy went down hard, taking another with him, buckets gently floating out to sea.

Grinning, he'll run it back to Harper, dropping it beside her before jogging off to find seashells. 

Finding some good ones, he'll bring them over to her, along with some seaglass and a dried up crab.

By this time, the water was all gone, and it was time for him to fight the crowds again.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:49 am

Once Orion grabbed the water, Harper dumped it onto the sand beside her and started molding. She was going for an easy approach. Or rather, she was attempting to build the sandcastle on the easier side but make it look like she did a lot of work. Her attention to detail needed to be on point. When Orion came back, she had the base of the castle done. Without looking back at him, she handed him the water pale and spoke. "One more should do it. Maybe find a flag of some kind?" That was going to be a difficult one, but would be worth it if he could actually pull it off.

With him back at it again with the fight for water, Harper's golden eyes scanned her competition. One group was very good at this. Better than she wanted to give them credit for. But, there was one who was simply struggling. Harper's plan? As long as they took it easy on the first two games and gave it their all on the last, they would surely come out on top. After all, why give it your 300%$ effort up front when at the end it mattered? Silly. Though, truthfully something she would do but was proud of herself for not doing at this time.

When Orion came back with the new bucket, Harper once again dumped it onto the sand and begun finishing up the structure. "Okay, all we need now are a few well placed seashells and we can call it good. The ones you brought were good, but like I said, something flag like would be nice for the top. I think we're running out of time at this point. We're done with the water. We just need to make it look pretty." And like she said, she only needed a few more and then they could call it quits.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:30 pm

You wild and wet kids get $116 per head.

Biran gets $54.

Thanks for playing, folks~
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fun in the Sun - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum