Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 2 1 3
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 4 6
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 12 25

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to September and the Halloween Events~ The next two months are dedicated to everything that goes bump in the night. Yes! Practically everyone here on the site! We have currently three threads running at the moment that revolve around some kind of spooky event themed around tricks, treats, or both! For your convenience, I am linking the three threads in case they get lost in the shuffle. As well, the beach events are up and over. If you want to see the rewards, go back to the event page and see how much you won! Some of you even got a special treat too!
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm by Luna

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm by Game Master

» Artificial Immigration
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm by Alpha 001

» Breaking and Entering: Twin City
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am by Biran Everard

» Fenrir's Focus (Tier 1-3)
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Fenrir

Top posting users this week
Harper Fairfax
 
Game Master
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 pm

It's no use. By the time you start really taking a look, you lost the trail completely. Time to take in your surroundings. See what's around you. Are you in danger? Would a child be in danger here? How close to sunset are you at this point? Are your clothes weighing you down? Do you have everything you started with? Take five. You aren't going to help anyone if you can't even help yourself. Do what you need before starting up the trail again, Biran.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Biran will huff and catch his bearings. There's no way he lost it. How can he just lose it? Cursing under his breath angrily. He'll check himself over and try to take in his surroundings.

Proficient: Survival
Proficient: Sight
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

And somehow you managed to lose it. The trees all look the same. The dirt all looks untouched. How you managed to lose it while legit following it is still a mystery. You get so angry, you fail to breath for a few seconds and take 1 point of damage. Because that's how upset you are about this. Damn Biran. Calm down.

But, there is a silver lining to this. While you don't see anything around you that could point to the location of a small child and or other being....off in the distance, you see something rather strange. Birds Circling. This could only mean one thing: Either that something is dead, or something is dying. The likelihood of either is great when it comes to the dealings of this lost child. Maybe she had gotten herself rather injured? Or maybe she is dead and you were too late. Better Run, Biran. Lets see if you are gonna make it in time or not.

_______
You take 1 point of damage
You need to use Running Talent
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

There wasn't any time for this! Biran roared out to himself, disturbing the wilderness around him with his enraged presence. Looking ahead though, there were scavengers, circling. He dare not bet that it was too late now, he wasn't going to give up. He sprinted in the direction as this was their only hope now.

Proficient: Running
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm

With both your impressive roar and your speed, you chase off any scavengers that planned on swooping down upon this small girl child. She had seen better days, but from what you can tell, she's breathing. But only just. Too much longer and she's not going to make it. However, going back home is going to take hours. You don't have hours. Maybe one, but not hours. This is where your make it or break it comes in, Biran. Are you going to return home with her alive or dead? Figure out what she needs. Be it water, shade, a wound patched up, or what have you.

____
I need 1 roll to see any visible wounds
1 Survival
1 roll of your choice that you might think will help.

May the odds be ever in your favor
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

It was times like this that Biran forgot to breathe. He didn't know what to do or what service he could be to her at this point but he'd try his damdest. Knowing she would not make it home without attention, he tried to find some kind of medicinal plants to stabilize her and attempt to look at her wounds.

Proficient: Survival
Proficient: Sight
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 pm

She had a large gash in her side, a fever, and the sun was only making it worse. Seeing all of this, you quickly move her to the shade. Training under your mother, and as it turns out, your father, was coming in handy. Whatever gods that hated you that day upon your first hunt seemed to be blessing you with everything you could ever need right here, right now. What good fortune you had. Plants that would help reduce the fever as well as plants that would help numb the pain and put her to sleep. As well, something to wrap up the wound. She is stable for now. Only thing left to do is take the girl home.

______

I need a Lifting strength skill
And an endurance skill to make it home with you carrying the girl.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum