Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by TxValz Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 am

This guy is a dumbass, Jasmine. Like you have full access to his bank account right now if you really wanted it. Send some transfers through so you can go shopping, ja?
Other than that the emails are gold, you hit the jackpot here. There's legit emails from like half an hour ago back and forth with Alyse.
Jesus: "I love you, sweetheart. Have a good day at work."
Alyse: "We're supposed to be not in love right now, remember?"
Jesus: "Who's gonna see these emails? Come on. I'm gonna miss you."
Alyse: "I know dear. Just have a good time with Arryn though, ok? Love you too."

Then there's an email to Arryn
Jesus: "Still on for brunch, right?"
Arryn: "Yes, loser. Hey, I don't need to kiss you or anything right?
Jesus: "God no, not in your wettest dreams."
Arryn: "You're gross, go home."

In his computer you also find an email from Biran that looks promising, this is from much earlier in the week.
"I don't really know how to tell you this. But when we had that last breach drill it was the real deal. That's not all though. Your brother was snake breaking in. Siresh? I think that's the bastards name. I threw him out the window and he ran off crying like a girl after a few choice words. He's still out there and you might be next if he's here in the city. You be careful, brother. I don't want to see you come in harms way again. Hell, I don't want to see any Brozus go out the way Nathaniel did. Not to him. Not again. Please. I don't ask for anything nicely. Please stay safe. I'm tightening the patrols in your sector as a result, I've already shown the men his picture."
Picture attached, you have a perfect ID on Siresh. Jesus never replied.

Siresh, you're not really showing the new girl all of anything right now. Your embarrassment costs you -2HP.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 am

She refrained from laugh out loud. Someone might hear something. But that didn't stop her from smiling like an idiot. This guy just made it too easy. Getting brunch with a friend? Still in love with his wife? If she was the type, she would just have him send her and Siresh some cash. But, she wasn't into the whole stealing money from family. Not anymore. But it made her sit there and wonder what was really going on here? She relayed the information on over to the other two.

"Well, Bronze. Looks like your brother and his wife as still very much in love love. Sending one another cute little messages even though they are having a 'fight'." The blonde let out a heh abefore looking back at the emails. "And he's going to meet this Arryn girl. Seems like there won't even be so much as a kiss exchanged. Yeah they are totally sleeping with one another. In a pillow fort maybe. Maybe." Then her gaze shifted to a message from Biran Everard and she went silent.

Jasmine didn't think, she just did. In that email was something she wasn't meant to see. Siresh had done something unspeakable: Kill his own flesh and blood. How? Who knows. If he actually did, she didn't know. Ironside said it to his brother Jesus and now she was reading it. If it was true or not didn't matter. Siresh would know the answer...she was sure she knew the answer. But the next piece of a problem came: How was she going to deal with this information? If she kept her silence, it would hamper her work. She had stuff that needed to be done. Stuff that involved Siresh. If he was killed and found out, she would be taken down with him by just knowing him. That wasn't okay with her. But to simply know this information was also not okay with her. She knew and now....he was granted knowing something equally as important as this.

Taking a photo of it, she sent the picture to him with this message:

"You get to ask one question. Better make it count."

"I'm taking pictures of these conversations and sending them to you, Bronze. We're not needed here anymore. I'm coming to you guys. Let's wrap this farce up."

She closed the laptop after sending the pictures she promised. Letting out a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair and walked back to the window. There was nothing else to do but to get this over with. The mission was more or less done, ja?
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:10 am

From Jasmine's body language, it seemed like she found something worthwhile. It was a moment or two before she spoke. "Well, Bronze. Looks like your brother and his wife as still very much in love love. Sending one another cute little messages even though they are having a 'fight'." Julianna paused for a moment before looking up at Siresh across from her. "Wait... brother? Why didn't you just say he was family?" Julianna then honed in on the rest of what was said. "They are in 'love love'. Awww! That's so sweet!" Julianna smiled brightly until a realization came to her. "But then what was all of this about? If there is no cheating, no fight, no marital issues, then why did she lie? Why were you hired? While most of her words were rhetorical, Julianna directed her final question to Siresh.

"Seems to me there are a bit too many secrets about all this mess; in a mission that was supposed to build trust between us all? Heh! That's ironic." Julianna's not pissed or mad, but her frustration is evident and directed toward Siresh. "Next time, I'd appreciate knowing all the information before I help out on any recon mission. Secrets between partners will only help our mutual enemies."

________
Proficient Roll: Spot (to read the emails through the security camera feed)
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:10 am

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:18 pm

For a moment Siresh didn't register what it was that Jasmine had said. He processed it a moment until Julianna repeated it. Then started asking questions. His mouth held slightly agape for a moment as he registered exactly what was happening in the world around him. Jasmine just really outed him? Let this stranger know that he has family in the city? Family so near and dear and fragile... "Yeah, whatever." His attitude changed rather quickly and he began hurriedly packing his things. He looked to Julianna to start doing the same. "We're leaving." and with his backpack thrown onto his cold shoulder, he was walking away and out the door in the direction of where he was seeing his brother. "This was a set up. They don't know what's good for them." Siresh spoke out his mind to both of them. It was the only explanation to why Alyse and Jesus would do this. "They hired me because they knew. They must have." Which meant nothing of his was sacred anymore. His family ruined the very integrity of his fabrications that had him so under the radar. "Must of slipped my mind to tell you." Siresh will stop suddenly and turn to Julianna if she was following behind him, likely standing only inches from her with the short stop he took. "I'm sorry." He genuinely apologized, and then turned to move on. "Jas, meet us on the corner of 4th and Juliet. I'm going to intercept him there before he goes to his date."
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Julianna, it's hard to see but if you squint you can make out a few words. You notice she opened three different emails, and you see the senders in bolded and larger text that read Alyse, Arryn, and Biran. What you see in each of those emails is a little less clear though and the words you do see are rather few and far between. The last email from Biran has a picture of Bronze from the night of the gun heist that Jasmine opens up and you can also see that. Other than that, mysteries all around.

You all make an easy enough transit to the randevu point though. Siresh made it there first with Julianna closely behind him, and Jasmine making a slightly delayed entry from a nearby alleyway after making a swift descent. There's not time to explain or further speak when you finally do all arrive together, as the man of the hour steps on through to turn the corner into your quadrant. He's a little surprised, but not much so. Regardless, he looks rather cautious as his eyes gaze over the +1 from the earlier investigation group.

Enter:
Jesus Ricardo Christian Orlando Brozus

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 8 Alvin_018

"When the missus said a lanky pale guy named Daniel and a cute white girl were the investigators, I was starting to think you might not show..." Jesus put his hands in his pockets slowly, eyes still tracked to Bronze. There was a brief moment of silence, a pause to look as guilty and apologetic to you both before he looked back to Bronze. "I think it's fitting we meet here actually. No one gets hurt in the open public in broad daylight in this town. Especially not on 4th and J. This is my street. You're safe, alright?" Speaking as if the man before him is a wild canon about to go insane right before him. Jesus actually unbuttons his business suit and pulls the right side of the coat to brandish the gun tucked between himself and his waistline. "Just so you know where that is. I'm not as quick on the draw as I used to be, so I don't think you'd see it either unless I had a death wish. I got six kids now, bud, I don't think I'm trying it." He'll then button his suit back up and pat everything back into a neat place. "Can we talk about this? All of this? Mom's coming over next week and I'd really like things to be patched up between us so...she can see that you aren't dead. Cos that's what they made us believe all this time..." He'll then reach into his breast pocket for a business card and then write on the back of it with a pen before handing it over to Bronze. "As you know, I have a date. With an old friend. But you call my personal cell and we can set something up. Just us or just Lyse or...whatever. Whoever." He'll wave it off then as he finds himself getting emotional. "I wish I could say more. But I wont embarrass you in front of your little girlfriend, eh? You folks did your job nicely. Thanks for figuring it out." And after clasping a firm hand on his brother's shoulders and addressing the wonderful investigation crew, he'll be off and away to go meet with Arryn.

Congratulations, you all win. You've reached level 2 now and will be given a reward of 200 for your efforts here today.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8