Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 am

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 am

Jasmine, you're able to get in no issue. Your spot on the inside of the room makes you able to see that there are two cameras in the room, one facing the door to view people walk in, and then one facing his desk, to view any interactions. It's suggested that you find a way to subdue the camera facing his desk, as the other one facing the door will likely never see you unless you decide to walk out that way.

Yeah Julianna, your boy's too face and amazing at what he does. You're amazed~

Siresh, you take the Success out of the two. So you're able to do that secret squirrel shit and see into the deeper part of the informational website. At this deeper and almost darker glance, you can practically track movements in real time with the information it gives, credit and debit card information, purchases, bank statements, different personnel and work records, police records, newspaper and magazine articles that so much as mention him, identifying addresses of his personal and work web browse capable devices, as well as then internet history of all of them.

In browsing this, you find a few interesting details
-He's clocked out of work for the day
-He made a purchase at Subway not even 2 minutes ago
-An organization app on his cellphone states he will be meeting with "Arryn" at 12:36, approximately an hour from now
-He has a concealed carry permit and a registered handgun, that is not currently in his Bluetooth enabled fancy high tech safe at home.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 am

Always cameras. Why were there always camera? Rolling her eyes, Jasmine made her way on over to it and looked at the location it was facing without walking into into the line of sight. She could ask Siresh for help...but the likely hood of that happening was close to none....not unless he could do a thing. "Okay, love birds. I'm going to make a call to you, Bronze. I need you to fix this camera while I go through this guy's computer."

Pulling out her phone, she made a video call to Siresh. Whatever they were doing was going to have to wait a moment. She needed her side of the job done. Whatever that side was. Facing the camera to the camera in question, she begun talking again. "This faces the computer itself. There is one to the door, but I don't need that....unless you can hack that one and watch my back. Jasmine panned to that one as well and lingered there a moment before turning back to her camera she needed. "One of you can do this, right? At least, I hope one of you guys can."

She let out a sigh. This job was getting to be more of a pain than she first thought it was going to be. Oh well. Life sucked then you died, right? Right.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Despite Siresh allowing Julianna to look over his shoulder, she couldn't make heads or tails of how he was hacking or any details on the screen. She blinked a few times but it didn't help. She saw the words but her mind was going blank and she couldn't string them into understandable phrases in her mind.

It was then that she heard Jasmine on the video call. Siresh was masterfully hacking at the moment and it would only slow him down to assist Jasmine. Meanwhile, Julianna was literally no help at all. So it only made sense for Julianna to attempt to assist Jasmine with the security cameras.

"I'm available, just give me a sec..." she already had her phone out and began tapping away. "Alright, I'm attempting to hack in now. Once I'm in, I'll flip through the sections to find the cameras in your location; then loop the feed on the computer. Afterward, I'll hack into the camera on the door and watch your back." With a few last taps, she was prepared to begin her hacking.

_________
Proficient: Hacking

Last edited by Julianna C. Montegrow on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 am

Siresh read the information carefully. Armed, dangerous, and eating a Subway sandwich somewhere. Jesus was also off for the day so he would not be coming back. Then there was the matter of this "Arryn" that he was going to be meeting with. At that bar perhaps? Would he be going home first before he went? Siresh almost completely ignored Jasmine on the line until a call was received on his phone for face time purposes. "I know, you just cant go without seeing my face for too long, can you?"

Luckily Julianna had her request covered. For now, he had his own camera searching to do. Also if he could look up this Arryn and figure her out in the same way that she did for Jesus, more power to them and maybe she gave up more  information about this meeting at 12:36pm.

Proficient: Investigation, to find Arryn
Proficient: Hacking, to hack into city street cameras that may be close to that Subway Jesus made a purchase at.

Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 am

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am

Very well done. Juliana is able to hack into the specific camera and create a loop on it to have it be more than functional for the purpose of moving around freely within the room. Since you're already in the camera mainframe, you can view the other camera automatically. Jasmine is free to go go.

Siresh accomplishes a few things himself, impressively enough. Siresh finds a number of Arryn's in the system, but browsing through them you're able to deduce which one is the real Arryn. Miss Arryn Tilki, a coyote animalian. Very pretty, dark skin, green eyes, definitely the kind of girl your brother could be seen getting in some trouble with. She's a single mom, no real interesting details stand out to you aside from that.

You hack into the camera mainframe of the entire block and are free to try and find your brother on the busy streets.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Jasmine waited and was sure this time was fine. "Alright, we good?" Once she was confirmed with a yes, she sat her happy little no butt down. Opening up the laptop, Jasmine looked at the lock before her. The question now was: could she break the password for the laptop, or could she figure out how to get a finger print for the high tech fancy pansy finger sign in. Well, why not both?

Looking around the desk, she grabbed a piece of tap and placed the sticky side of the tape onto the laptop to grab a print. Once she managed to pick up one, she placed it over the finger I.D. and hoped that it worked. If not, well, maybe she could actually break the password. Looking down on the keys, if she failed in the first place, she attempted to guess. He seemed like a simple guy. It could have been his kids names all combined into one....or his darling wife he may or may not be cheating on right at this very moment. The world may never know. They will, but the world might not. Regardless, she attempted that password break if the print didn't work.

______
Proficient: Thievery (getting finger print for print ID)
Proficient: Lock-picking (to break the password for laptop)
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 6 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next