Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Salem Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

After breaking eye contact with Silky the first time, a familiar pang in his gut started to act up. Something didn't feel right in the air. It was almost as if he was being watched, which was a ludicrous feeling to have given that he was literally looking someone eye to eye just seconds ago. He looked towards Silky and the other woman out of the corner of his eyes, wondering if maybe they were looking at him when his back was turned, but they seemed to have put their attention to each other instead. Was the gorgon’s snake hair staring at him, then? Probably. They were kinda floating about everywhere. Or maybe Salem was just panicking. It wouldn't be a first for him. Silky did seem to initially behave a little… off, in a way he couldn't put his finger on especially because he didn't know her, but she returned to being bubbly when the other woman got her attention.

The head chef gave them a list of three tasks for  the three of them to divy up any which way they liked. Salem wasn’t really sure about these dishe, but he was sure he could find some recipe online for how to make them efficiently and effectively. It’s all the chef really wanted, anyway. “Ahh! I can make the Cannolis! I um.. Oh.. I love making desserts. Sweets are my favorite things to make.” Silky seemed particularly interested in the dessert. Perhaps it was only fitting for her to take that job, given her sugary sweet personality.

Yeah, sounds good to me.” Salem said in response, again offering a smile, one that didn’t seem all that genuine after the sudden sense that he was being watched made itself fresh in his mind again. What was that, anyway? Once Silky got to cooking, the other woman turned to Salem to introduce herself.

The name’s Rune, by the way, and please choose whichever you like. I’ll cook whatever’s left… Probably.” Rune said, giving him another smile before preparing for the task. “So what’ll it be, Salem? Take your pick. And be quick. Rissoto takes at least 25 minutes to get the rice to the correct consistency.

Salem smiled and nodded as he started to wash up, starting to feel like an idiot “yes man” for the repeated action of smiling and nodding, but it seemed like the only real response to be had since he had already introduced himself to everyone else. “It’s a pleasure. I guess I’ll take the crab cakes since you seem to know more about Rissoto than I do. Last thing we want is to give this guy something to be upset about.” He said, turning to the gorgon to make sure he wasn't listening to him. But he seemed to be walking to the other part of the kitchen where he was focusing on other things altogether. "Lemme know if you two need anything." He added, trying to be as co-operative as possible. This wasn't a contest, after all, and may as well stay on their good side just in case.

Salem unlocked his phone and quickly found a recipe online for the crab cakes and coulis before setting it on the counter and began following the instructions after first reading through it rather quickly. He first brought out the skillet and began to warm the oil in it, adding some onions and celery. As he kept an eye for it and began to wait for a few minutes on that front, he began to focus on making the sauce, pureeing the red peppers before alternating between tasks in an effort to cut down on time. Probably even make room to help the others if it came down to it. Multi-tasking seemed to more or less come natural for him, as at any given time he seemed to be doing two tasks at once and frequently alternated between them as well as reading from the phone. But in spite of that, Salem was burdened by nervousness. He always seemed like danger was awaiting him somewhere in the room and he wasn’t sure why. He should be safer here than out in the streets, anyway. He just hoped it didn’t distract him enough to ruin the dish.

---

Rolling Cooking with Proficiency

Last edited by Salem on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Salem
Salem

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 am

A great start on the starter, Salem.

Everyone roll to Cook.

The way this is going to work:
Each dish needs 3 successes to become a finished product. Roll your cooking talents one at a time and you may forgo working on your plates to help another.

The First Course's expected serve time is in 2 of my posts, not including this one. So by, not my next post, but the one after, y'all should have finished crab cakes.
Then the following, the risotto should be done.
Then after that, we should have the cannoli ready.

How many failures goes into a dish before it's ready will be counted and judged accordingly, as well as dishes being late. But you should have plenty of time~ Good luck.

Crab Cakes: 1/0
Risotto: 0/0
Cannoli: 0/0
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Silky had already put her hair up as she had walked into the restaurant, but now she moved to the sink, scrubbing her hands clean with soap and warm water, after they were cleared she would dry them, then continue on to making the cannolis.

As Silky worked in the kitchen she would be softly humming to herself, the kitchen had always been her safe zone. Away from the demons and sin in hell. Zoning out on anything that might have been bothering her in the back of her mind, she put all of her energy into the food she was making. Going to the pantry she would gather her ingredients for the dough first. This wasn't the first time she ha made Cannolis, and wouldn't be the last. Silky loved anything she could decorate with sprinkles or chocolate. And sometimes the messier the desert the better. This time however, these were for a professional setting, so she would have to hold off on the rainbow sprinkles. With a gentle giggle, interrupting her hum she would think to herself, 'Wow, thirty people... How exciting, and they'll all be eating our cooking..' This thought made her smile wide.

Silky would fetch the following ingredients; All-Purpose Flour, Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Salt, Marsala Wine, Eggs, and Vegetable Oil.

Humming gently she would begin mixing the flour, butter, sugar, and salt together to make the start of her dough. Next she started adding the wine, just enough that the dough was fairly firm, not too soggy. Now was the part she loved, going to the sink t wash her hands once more, drying them, she returned to her dough. and started kneading it on a clean counter top. After is felt like everything had been mixed in, she would roll it into a ball, and set it in a bowl, covering it with plastic wrap so it could rise. This would take about an hour for it to fully rise, setting a timer on her dough she would think about the filling next. 'Cream or ricotta cheese filling? Hmmm..' Silky would decide on cheese, since it felt like a more professional 'grown-up' filling.

-------Rolling for Cooking Proficient.-------

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:48 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Know so much about Risotto? She almost scoffed at the idea of it. It was only thanks to her boredom when she had downtime that she even knew was Risotto was, but damn… The woman gave a slight laugh, but it was at least good that these dishes weren’t all served at the same time. She was a little worried at first that all of these needed to done at the same time, but... Perhaps she had enough time to help him out first?

Casting a look over to Silky, she made sure that she had everything under control, though the dog didn’t have any doubt in her cooking skills when it came to sweets. With a sly grin, Rune sidled up beside Salem with a flirty grin. ”Here, let me help you first and then I could use an extra pair of hands with the risotto, yeah?” She smiled over at him as she watched him begin to make the coulis sauce. ”I can help with the crab cakes. Do you mind?” She asked as she motioned toward his phone so she could see the recipe.

She nudged his shoulder playfully as she’d done with Silky earlier as he moved the phone so she could see it. Rune read it over carefully and began to get the ingredients together, moving around the kitchen quickly before dropping everything off at her station and began to cut and then sautéed them with butter. After that, it was rather simple. Just mix all the ingredients and then flour them and sauté them~ Simple enough, right?

Unproficient: Cooking
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 2 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:58 am

Here, let me help you first and then I could use an extra pair of hands with the risotto, yeah?” Salem turned his head as Rune began to approach him as he was in the middle of juggling multiple tasks at once. It made sense that they should probably finish the main course first before moving on to the stuff that comes after. Time wasn't on their side, and Salem certainly didn't have the opportunity to prepare, so he had to find recipes online. Plus, the sooner they finished these meals, the sooner he can grab his pay and go back home away from the hungry eyes of hellbeasts in human flesh that lurked these streets. Salem nodded, gesturing to the counter and phone. “Uh, yeah, sure. By all means.” Rune sidled up beside him, playfully playfully his shoulder to make space to see the recipe on the phone, to which he responded with a slightly awkward chuckle.

Salem wasn't doing half bad on his lonesome, but with the added help of Rune they were lightning fast. Initially it was a little bit of awkward dancing around each other, usually sticking to their own tasks, but before long they started to work in sync as if they'd been co-chefs for a year. For a short while, Salem was actually enjoying this cooperation, almost entirely forgetting the fact that he was in a city of monsters that at any time could choose to terrorize him. Dare the cynical closet misanthrope say, he was having fun.

In the middle of all that they even got the opportunity to get started on the Risotto, frying the onions and sausage in one saucepan for the Risotto while the rice was being prepared and while they swapped between projects, moving back every now and then towards the crab cakes. At this rate, should they be able to keep it up, they didn't need all three of them at the helm of a single meal, with Silky focusing on the Cannoli. It was probably best to leave a single person to pour extra time on the dessert to really leave the customer with a solid ending to a decent meal.

Order up!” Salem announced, somewhat instinctively, as Rune finished and gave him the ok on the crab cakes, setting them down around the coulis on a sheet of lettuce as the base. “Hopefully when they say we get a free meal they mean some of this and not some leftovers or something.” He said, half-joking. Who knows what they meant? The chef could have easily just been lying the whole time. “Think it's about time to add the rice?” He asked, gesturing to the saucepan with a tap of the wooden spoon.
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:58 am

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 pm

The chef is impressed! You get those crab cakes ready and looking superb in record time and the wait staff gets those out to the party and out of your way. You have only 2 courses left to perform and it's looking like a great start.

Crab Cakes: 3/0
Risotto: 1/0
Cannoli: 1/0

And you still have plenty of time too since those crab cakes got out earlier than expected. Two rounds to be exact.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next