Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Silky Everflame Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

"If you two don't mind, I'll start the Cannolis! You guys did so good last time with the meals, I know I'd just get in the way! hehe~"Silky would begin making her Cannolis again, knowing she did very well on them last time. Perhaps it was best this way anyway! If she tried to help the other two chances are she would just get in the way. Last thing she wanted was someone to get hurt off of something stupid she did.

Again she would start with the Dough, mixing her incidents carefully, if all went well she would finish and set it aside in a wrapped bowl and wait for it to rise..

Rolling Cooking, Proficient, for the first batch of cannolis.

Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm

She all but ignored Salem when he asked if she and Trever knew one another, giving him an irritated look instead before glaring toward the doorway where he’d left. She chose instead to ask him further about magic, piquing his interest with talk of her own kind of magic though it was… Less than reliable. Rune hardly ever used her fire magic and thusly her skills at it was still undeveloped and, while she could summon or start a fire, controlling the flame and putting it out was always rather difficult for her. Best to avoid it for now. But it seemed he was catching on, either charmed by her usual flirty tone or just being caught up in her innuendos, she didn't know. Her ruby colored eyes lit up seductively as she gave him a grin back and offered up her own cup as he did a ‘cheers’ motion before taking a sip of hers as well.

It was a shame that their conversation was cut sort of short, however. He put forth what he was curious about magic wise, and she… Honestly had no idea off the top of her head as to whom to speak to about that. But she was sure with enough digging, she could find someone. A dreamwalker perhaps? Or a seer? The dog just had to sniff them out, in one way or another. Perhaps Mama Heart knew someone.

Before she could respond to him, Chef Gorgon Ramsey slithered in and gave them their next orders, seemingly happy that they were staying for the main show. After he slithered out, she watched Silky, her dear friend, stand and begin on the trays of Cannolis once more. She seemed to have it under control without her so… Perhaps she should turn her attention to the Spaghetti? Or should she pair up with Salem again and work through the dishes the way they had? They’d worked so well together, after all… Or maybe she should pair up with Silky? No… She had a terrible hand when it came to sweets. Then again, she had thought she had a terrible hand at cooking in general… But having two people on a dish meant that someone might be able to catch her mistakes.

”Want to tag team the Chicken Parmesan and the Spaghetti?” She offered to Salem as she pulled out her phone to look up recipes before going over to the station after Salem agreed. "As for your question, I don't know anyone off the top of my head, but give me your number after this and I'll ask around, yeah?" She asked in a sincere tone for once.

Passing another look to Silky, she smiled warmly to her friend. ”You sure you’re not a pro at this, sugar bomb?” She purred happily to her friend, grinning fondly to her before turning her attention back to the first order of business. Chicken Parmesan. Turning on the oven like the recipe called for, she grabbed the chicken breast and began to pound it thin with a meat tenderizer before seasoning it like it called for. Gods, she hoped she didn’t mess this up…

Rolling Unproficient: Cooking

Last edited by Rune Tyche on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 am

As the trio had a new set of orders come up after their break, Salem wiped the crumbs off with his napkin and proceeded to wash his hands again for the next round. Tying the apron around himself again, Rune approached him once more to talk about working in tandem like they did earlier. “Want to tag team the Chicken Parmesan and the Spaghetti?” She asked, already looking up the recipes on her phone as she set it down on the table for them both to read. Salem wasn't inclined to say “no,” after all, since not only did he appreciate the extra hand but they did work well together already. “Sure thing. You get started on tenderizing the meat, I'll start boiling the noodles.” He said, surprisingly eager to get working again. His own enthusiasm was rather surprising to him even if it didn't stand out much for anyone else. As Rune began to work on tenderizing, she turned to Salem once more.

As for your question, I don't know anyone off the top of my head, but give me your number after this and I'll ask around, yeah?” Salem was preemptively getting ready to chuckle at what was probably another flirtatious comment from Rune, but the tone in her voice was considerably different from before. She sounded entirely sincere, actually offering this either because she actually wanted to help or because they actually enjoyed each other’s company as opposed to just dancing around with innuendo. Salem was a little taken aback, but he did nod and give a grateful smirk. “I appreciate it thanks.

However it seemed as while Salem was filling the pot for the noodles things started to go a little off the rails. At a glance, Salem noticed that Rune mixed in the wrong seasoning in with the meat. “Uh-oh.” Salem said, quickly setting the pot aside and approaching Rune. “Woah, wait, hang on, that's the wrong one!” He said, but it was too late to stop her at this stage. He sighed, rubbing his temples as he started to think. “Okay, we can still salvage this. We just need to mix in a little of this, but just the right amount…” He said, reaching out to the spice rack to see if he can balance out the flavour with one of the other options for seasoning. He wasn't quite sure they could just scrap the meat and start over, after all.

Last edited by Salem on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 am

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am

Off to a very strong start thanks to Silky and Salem. Rune, you'll be fine just pick yourself up for next time.

Chicken Parm: 2/1
Sphagetti w/sauce: 0/0
Cannoli Tray 1: 2/0
Cannoli Tray 2: 0/0
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Silky would watch as Rune would accidentally add the wrong spice, however it would seem like Salem had it covered. Should she finish her cannoli's or help start the spaghetti? She could handle these cannolis no problem, but there were two trays. Seeing as Salem was working hard on getting out the first dish, Silky decided it would be best for her to finish her first batch of cannolis, then she'd help with the actual food, then she'd finish the second batch of Connolis. "I'll hopefully have the first batch of cannolis done~ After I'm done here, I'll come give you both a hand. If that's ok?" Her natural shy and sweet demeanor would have her come off as innocent and peaceful. In no way did she want to upset anyone by getting in the way.

<3 <3 <3 Rolling Proficient, Cooking <3 <3 <3
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 5 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Ah, keeping people on their toes… It was the best entertainment for her if she was honest. People often thought she was a one trick pony or that she was always overly flirtatious, but it was fun to watch that surprise when she was being sincere with them. The dog nodded happily back to him as he offered his thanks. ”Of course~ With my people, I’m sure I can find something to help you out~” She gave him an excited grin before turning her attention back to the food she was cooking.

After seasoning the meat, she noticed Salem speak and then rush to her side, her ruby gaze narrowing on him for half a second in confusion before he pointed out she’d grabbed the wrong one. Instead of being angry or even ashamed, she laughed at her mistake and shook her head. ”Whoops~?” Rune said half sarcastically as he rubbed his temples in agitation with her. She’d never been good at cooking, or even attempted to cook, so it was no surprise that she’d fuck this up somewhere along the way. She stood by and watched him reach for the spice rack, fixing the mess she’d made with the spices as she looked over at Silky with an apologetic grin. ”I would love to have your help, my dear.” She replied with a half laugh before turning back to Salem. ”I’m over here just messing everything up apparently, so I’ll take all the help I can get. Sorry, Salem~” She gave another half giggle over to him before moving closer to watch what he was doing, standing so close that her chest was touching his arm before clasping her hands together and resting them on his shoulder, her chin then moving to rest on her hands. What was personal space anyway, right? Just another boundary that she was comfortable crossing with pretty much everyone.

After a moment of watching him, she sighed softly and moved away from him to grab the eggs that the recipe called for for the dredge along with the breadcrumbs. ”I guess I’ll give you the rest of the chicken then, Salem, my dear. I’ll start on the tomato sauce then? Sorry again~” Another half laugh left her lips as she sauntered over to start on the tomato sauce.

Roll unproficient: Cooking
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next